IX

Ludos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Violet

 

“Look, I was thinking, you know, if you want to hang out, with me?” Kai asks, slightly raising his eyebrows at me.

“Hang out with you? Where?” I ask back.

“The mall, my friend and I was planning to go bowl this weekend.” He says while rubbing the back of his neck, another hand inside his pocket.

“And I actually want to make it up to you, you know, for my mistakes in the past.” Oh Lord I’d be lying if I say he didn’t look attractive in that pose. Oh , what the hell am I thinking, Violet wake up! This dude is trying to use you! Oh well, it’s not like I’m not planning to do the same. But then again, I shouldn’t be making this game easy am I not? Where’s the fun in it?

“Oh I don’t think so, I got something to do with my friend this weekend.” I answer him, mentally giggling inside.

“Your friend? The one sitting at the table in front there?” He asks and then I nod.

“I’ll talk to her.” He says that and in an instant he turns around and walk away. What the hell is this guy thinking? I try to catch up with him, but he reaches the table Kim is sitting in no time.

“Hello.” He says and Kim lifts her head to look at him.

“Ohhh, helll-o.” Kim stutters, clearly isnt expecting this. I stand beside Kai and then I heave a sigh.

“What’s your name?” Kai asks Kim.

“Kim.” She simply answers.

“Yes, Kim, look, I might need to borrow your friend for this weekend, I want to take her out, but she said she’s busy, said she got plans with you.”Kai says and then I see Kim looking at me. I widen my eyes at her, trying to send her a signal to just say yes.

“Ahh yes, we do indeed, have plans this weekend.” Kim says instantly.

“I’m sorry but may I know what you girls are doing this weekend?” Kai asks.

“We’re going to get some lunch together and do some shopping.” I answer this time. Kai looks at me and then he turns his head to Kim back.

“Then we can have lunch together, after that you can continue with your shopping. Will that be lovely?” Kai suggests and then he looks at me, grinning like some innocent pure boy. I frown at this dude, oh man, this dude have got it bad. I’m guessing he has  timeframe he need to fulfill in this bet.

“Sure, that sounds good.” Kim suddenly says. I turn my head to look at her in disbelief.

“Nice, so, I’ll see you there? I’ll text you the details later.” Kai says while looking at me and then he walks away, giving me no time to say anything.

 

Once we’re sure Kai is out of sight, I sit down on my chair and look at Kim.

“Why the hell did you agreed?” I scowl at her.

“Because, this is the golden opportunity. I thought you are trying to get him as your boyfriend?” Kim rolls her eyes at me like that is not the most obvious thing in the world.

“And why did he suddenly asked you out? How did he even know you?” Kim asks, oh oh, I actually never told her or anybody about my incident with Kai. Kim doesn’t know that I’ve actually talked to Kai before, all that Kim knows is me and Kai are strangers and I’m trying to use him to get my revenge on Amy. She doesn’t know that we actually know each other.

“Erm, you know what, we actually know each other.” I slowly tell her and Kim widens her eyes at my statement.

“TELL.ME.EVERY.SINGLE.DETAIL!” and then she closes her books, now fully focusing on me.

 

 

“You accidentally exchanged phone with him and you didn’t tell us anything about it?!” Kim squeaks once I finish my story. Oh great, now that Amy’s not here, she’s starting to becoming more like her.

“Why didn’t you tell us anything about this at that time?” She asks again.

“Because, Amy likes him and if I told you guys at that time she’ll probably think of me as a who is trying to steal her crush away. You know how defensive Amy can get over a guy. But now that she’s actually ing on us, Kai would be a perfect revenge.” I smile at her.

“You’re crazy. But from what you told me it seems like you guys hate each other. Why is he suddenly being nice and even asking you out?” She asks.

“That’s the thing. He actually called me last night and apologized. And this morning you told me about his bet with his friends. Kim, I think I’m his next target.” I tell Kim and then she gasps.

“I’m not flattering myself, I really think he has already bet on me. I mean, he’s being nice out of the sudden, we practically hate each other’s guts.” I say, Kim is frowning, I know she’s trying to think of something.

“But then I guess it’s okay, he needs me for his betting, I need him for my revenge. It’s actually a perfect plan. Both will benefit from this.” I try to reassure Kim, and myself.

“I don’t know, V. Now that I think of it, what happens if you get your heart broken? The tables are turned.  And now th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter