Call Me Oppa.

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
Kiss Kiss Kiss - SHINee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuTbjwne1ZQ)     --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     After school the next night, you felt like eating your favourite type of sweets: ice cream.   *I wonder which flavor I should get today?* You chortled happily as you walked down the street. A light warm breeze ruffled your hair as shivers rolled down your spine. *The weather sure is great.*   The streets were calm since not many people were roaming Seoul. It was quiet and peaceful also because the other teens were probably still at school. The flaming sun started to set as you turned the corner. All of a sudden, a mysterious figure bumped into you, then grabbed your shoulder.   “UMMA!” You screamed, scared out of your mind.   A hand clamped over your mouth as someone whispered urgently in your ear.   “Relax! Sheesh, it’s just me.”   You opened your eyes abruptly as the person let go of you. You breathed a sigh of relief when you recognized the boy’s auburn-hair colour. “Yah, you scared me!” You pouted.   B-Bomb raised an eyebrow, “Yah?” He smirked at you amusedly. “You do know that I’m older than you by a year, right?” You blinked rapidly, “But…” You sighed, “Fine, fine. I’m sorry, Minhyuk-sshi.”   “Don’t call me Minhyuk-sshi. It gets so annoying.” Minhyuk shook his head. “Then… Sunbae?” You blinked innocently at him. “No.” Minhyuk disapproved. “B-Bomb?” You blinked again. “Absolutely not.” He shook his head.   “Don’t tell me… Lord Minhyuk?!” You stared at him, outraged. Minhyuk was baffled, “Hell no! Do you honestly think I would want to be called a lord?!” You bit your lip in thought, “Then how about Master—“   “Oppa.”   You gazed at him, “…What?”   “Oppa. Call me oppa.” Minhyuk said seriously.   You stared at him before bursting into laughter, “That’s it? Alright, I’ll call you oppa.” Minhyuk grimaced at you, “Aish, you.” He noogied your head as you pouted and straightened it out. “Don’t laugh.” He avoided eye contact.   “Call it. Right now.” Minhyuk said, staring into your eyes with a slightly warm, piercing gaze.   Without knowing, you giggled and a bubble of, “Minhyuk oppa,”
Please log in to read the full chapter