Annoyed B-Bomb

Those Three Magical Words
Please log in to read the full chapter
How To Leave The Rapper Part 2 (feat. Girls' Day Minah) - Defconn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjJCiWB9ap0)      ---------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Lee Minhyuk woke up in the morning, cold sweat covering his forehead. He sat up straight, wiping it away hastily with his shirt sleeves.   *Aish, that dream again.* Minhyuk rubbed his eyes. *Stupid clock.* He glared at the alarm clock that wailed uncontrollably beside him. Finally, he slammed his palm on the button, silencing it.   *This is gonna be one hell of a day.*   Minhyuk stood up and began to get ready for another day of school. His small apartment was not too messy but not too clean. Minhyuk didn’t care though. After all, he was the famous B-Bomb—main dancer in BNS High’s representative dance crew, Block B.   After Minhyuk was all ready to leave, he took the bus to school. Of course, his signature blank expression never left his face.   Minhyuk got off the bus and was about to enter the low-class looking school called Brand New Stardom High, but before he even walked through the gates, a loud voice called him.   “Minhyuk hyung!” P.O waved and patted him on the back. Minhyuk softened a bit and greeted him with a nod as his other friends trailed beside him.   “Hey Jihoon.” Minhyuk replied as P.O grinned. “Did you finish that assignment you had? I heard your partner was Minah.” Kyung snickered as Minhyuk shot him a warning look.   The boys walked into the school. “Hell no. That chick’s freaking annoying. She can do it by herself.” Minhyuk shrugged his shoulders. Zico gave Kyung a puzzled stare, “Kyung, you should know that we don’t give a damn about schoolwork. Plus, B-Bomb never does anything involving school. Why are you asking?”
Please log in to read the full chapter