3 Rich Brothers & 3 Poor Brothers(3 풍부한 형제 & 3 가난한 형제)

Description

0ioLK8L.jpg

 

 

3 rich brother's (Yong Guk, Him Chan and Young Jae) take the rich life for granted.  They are rude,spoiled brats and extremely arrogant.  They think they will be rich forever but suddenly one day, they lose everything.  They have to live a life that is completely unfamilar to them and in doing so discover a part of themselves that they didn't know existed.

BAP_Hurricane_Yongguk.jpgBAP_Hurricane_Himchan.jpgb.a.p-hurricane-young-jae-540x358.png

 

3 poor brother's (Jong Up, DaeHyun and Zelo) don't take life for granted.  They are kind, respectable and extremely humble.  They know they are poor, but they feel rich because they have each other.  Suddenly one day, a family of 5 enter's their live's and things are never the same for them again and they find a new kind of "rich" that they had only dreamed about.

BAtQ8A3CAAAllSu.jpg:large

//THESE ARE NOT MY PHOTO'S.  CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER//

© 2014 GGSone 

Foreword

3 rich brothers.-They live in a very large 2 story upscale 7 bedroom 61/2 bathroom mansion with a 2 story 4 bedroom 41/2 bathroom guesthouse and large outdoor and indoor pools in the richest part of Seoul. 

There is an indoor theatre, indoor tennis court, and they have personal servants, personal chefs, very large rooms with the most up-to-date kind of technology. There is a ballroom where they have lavish parties and company gatherings that they have to attend.

The boys don't work, don't go to school, they have private tutors. They spend all day hanging in their mansion, going to company events, or going to the “rich mall”

 

3 poor brothers-They live in a very small single story 2 bedroom house. Their dad works but he does not make much due to his lack of an education. 

The three brother's share a room and so they are very close to each other, you would think that it would drive them nuts but they manage to co-exist together peacfully and happily.

They love each other very much and respect each other and try to help each other out.

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A Really BIG THANK YOU TO brokenpearl , SHIN-OPPA from(WGF)  and Lynnda from (WGF) for the poster's.  Soooooo amazingly beautiful!!!!!!

Background courtesy of SHIN-OPPA (WGF)

 

*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*​*~~~~~~~~~~*

Please, please comment and let me know know what you think of the fic! (>'.')>COMMENT<('.'<)

GGSone
I am using my computer from work because it's hard to type on my Ipod :p I will update as soon as I can!!