Part 1

EXO- Waking Up As Girls [Hiatus/Extremely Slow to Update]

Deetdeet. Deetdeet. Deetdeet.

*PLAP*

“….Mmmmm,” a delicate voice came from a tiny lump under the blankets, covers shifting as they rolled over; hand stretched out, they slapped the alarm clock off. Long, luscious locks of honey gold hair tumbled around the petite frame of the girl who had just woken up.

Getting out of bed, she shuffled her way over to the other side of the room where she climbed into bed with a boy who had silver colored hair. Once there, she lifted one of his arms up and snuggled into his chest, his arm coming back down to encage her in a protective hug.

From there on, the two bodies slipped back under the spell of the sandman….

….

….

Well, that was until a bonafide scream queen scream ripped through the house. Footsteps could be heard thundering their way down the hall as whoever created them threw the door open, rushing towards the two who were sleeping peacefully away before they—

“Oh. My. GOD!!!” The shrilliest of screams came out of the similarly built person as the girl with the honey locks.

Said girl paused before elegantly tossing her gorgeous chocolate brown locks over her should and rolled her neck as she picked up a giant pillow and brought it down on the sleeping couple, instantly jerking the two out of their dreams.

“…..” the silver haired boy glared at she-who-dared-to-wake-him just as the girl with the honey locks snuggled sleepily onto his chest. All he saw was a girl with puppy liked eyes that were currently glaring at him, unamused, clad in nothing but an oversized t-shirt. But dang, she had a nice body alright.

“Yah, don’t you dare look at me like that!!” The brunette snapped.

“…The hell are you?” The silvered haired boy asked, squinting and rubbing his eyes.

“Psh, you can’t even tell?! Baekhyun. Byun. Baek. Freakin’. Hyun.” Baekhyun huffed, arms crossing under her bust which only accentuated it.

“…Hyung, wait, noona…why are you a girl?” The silvered haired boy asked.

“For your information Sehun, I woke up like this. Annnnnddddd, it seems like I’m not the only one.” Baekhyun pointed at Sehun’s chest where a golden haired angel was sleeping.

“…..”

“……”

“…..@#$%^&*!” Sehun freaked, backing up against the wall as the golden haired girl face planted where he used to be.

She slowly got up, rubbing her doe eyes in the most cutest of ways when with a heart melting voice asked, “Sehun-ah? What are you doing?” She tilted her head to the side; tired eyes peered at Sehun who was turning a brilliant shade of red.

“H-h-h-hyung, I mean noona!!!” Sehun held a shaky finger up with which he pointed toward the full length mirror in the room.

“Hmm?” The petite girl got up and made her way towards the mirror only to trip and fall face first into Baekhyun’s chest.

“Kyaaaa!! Unni!! What are you doing?!!!” Baekhyun squealed.

“Iphell,” came the goldie’s voice, muffled. Slowly she got up, took one look at the girl whose chest she just got personal with and deadpanned, “Baek, you’re a girl.”

Rolling her eyes, Baekhyun jabbed her finger at the mirror. Poor Sehun forgotten in the background passed out.1

The blonde made her way to the mirror and looked at her reflection, “….God dang it. I was already girly enough and now I’m actually a girl.” She lamented.

“Come on Luhan unni, lets go see if this happened to the others too~” Baekhyun linked arms with Luhan as they made their way out of the room…Sehun still passed out with a bloody nose and red face….

The two girls slowly walked to the next bedroom when they heard a manly shout come from two doors down. They froze, looking at each other before racing towards the source of the shout. They threw open the door and the sight that greeted them was shocking indeed…..


To be continued~

image

image


Mini Story Insert:

“Hmm?” The petite girl got up and made her way towards the mirror only to trip and fall face first into Baekhyun’s chest.

“Kyaaaa!! Unni!! What are you doing?!!!” Baekhyun squealed.

“Iphell,” came the goldie’s voice, muffled. Slowly she got up, took one look at the girl whose chest she just got personal with and deadpanned, “Baek, you’re a girl.”

Rolling her eyes, Baekhyun jabbed her finger at the mirror. Poor Sehun forgotten in the background passed out.1

The sight of his Luhan tripping into Baekhyun was too much for him to handle in the morning. 

The reason why Luhan tripped in the first place was because the basketball shorts she wore to sleep didn’t fit her any more; slipping down her slender waist and falling to her ankles. 

As she tripped, her shirt rode up, giving one Oh Sehun a quick flash of her perky little bum before her (luckily) now over-sized t-shirt fell back in place when she got up. However, that one quick flash was enough to render Sehun useless~