Stunning Daughter

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Special 

Right after school the next day you headed to buy your wedding dress. You were frowning the whole way to store thinking about changing dresses after dresses. You knew you were picky and it took you a lot of time before you would get satisfied with any dresses.

When you arrived to the store you opened the door and dragged your feet with you not wanting to enter the store. Your mother opened the door and your father followed right after you entered the store. It seemed like your mother had already talked to one of the workers and she escorted you to a room where you could get undress and wear a robe while she looked for dresses for you.

You were sitting inside the room alone and your parents were waiting outside. You looked at yourself in the mirror and bit your bottom lip. You never liked dresses you felt as if they never looked good on you. First of all they didn`t fit your image and second of all you always felt awful in those long gowns.

The worker stepped inside with three different dresses and you gave each and one of them a long stare wondering which one would look good on you.

She held one of the dresses before you and told you to wear it. You frowned just by looking at the design it was too much of the princess feel which you didn`t like. But you got along with the idea of trying it on.

You stepped outside and showed it to your parents and your mother gasped the moment she saw you.

“Oh dear, this dress look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter