True Feelings

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soyu and Mad Clown - Stupid Love

Baekhyun had noticed how happy you were the whole time from school all the way home and he was pretty confused. The moment you stepped inside the house he finally found the courage to ask you why you were so awfully happy.

“You haven`t stopped smiling once since you stepped out of Starbucks” He pointed out. “Does Sangmin have this kind of effect on you?” He pointed out and your smile faded the instant his name was brought up.

“S-sangmin?” You stuttered his name and he snickered.

“Yeah, the boy you`re supposed to spend the rest of your life with” He pointed out.

“No-“ You took a step towards him but he took one back holding his palm out.

“It`s okay. I know already there is no need to hide it. You have figured out who you want to spend your future with and I`ll be happy to send you off” He gave you one last look and noticed your eyes not being happy they were a seconds ago.

“No, Baekhyun you got it all wrong-“

“I am telling you, Hyerim. There is no need to pamper your words so they won`t sting me. We made an agreement and we`re both following through. We both knew this day was going to arrive one day sooner or later” You were growing frustrated because he didn`t let you speak, instead he shoved words in your mouth you didn`t want to speak.

“Baekhyun enough already-“

“I`ll fix the papers sooner or later. Don`t you worry”

“I LOVE YOU, BAEKHYUN!” The silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter