The Bully and The Victim

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo - Machine 

Baekhyun was ready to go to school the next day. He wasn`t happy at all matter in fact he never was. He was always bullied every time he stepped inside the school yard. The one that bullied him was his now soon to be wife which was odd. Seeing your reaction the other day made him realize that he wasn`t the only one who felt this was weird. Your mother told him you locked yourself up in your room but he knew better than that; he saw you running down the pavement.

The ride to school was quiet as always, Baekhyun wasn`t much of a talker especially around people he wasn`t comfortable around. Even if his driver had been by his side since he was a toddler he still hadn`t opened up to him. Baekhyun came from a rich family he was basically born with a silver spoon in his mouth. You were also born in a rich family but you didn`t have your own driver or maids and butlers since your parents thought it was waste of money, they were more down to earth compared to his parents.

He got out of the car and made his way towards his class expecting the worst. He was unsure how you were going to treat him at school especially what happened the other day. He entered the classroom only to see the class filled up with students but you and your friend was nowhere to be seen. He exhaled in relief and pushed his glasses to place finding his seat. The class began soon after and for the first time he wasn`t tense while sitting in class; but that feeling didn`t last long.

The door to the classroom burst open and the one standing by the door was no other than Baekhyun`s nightmare. *Hyerim?!* He panicked seeing your eyes piercing towards him. The teacher opened to discipline you, but you were two steps ahead. “You. Out. Now!” You screamed towards Baekhyun and he blinked. Looking over at the teacher he was hesitating whether to get along with your order or stay in class to obey his teacher. Ms. Gyo sighed and signalized Baekhyun to go out. She knew if he did otherwise he would get beaten up later by you. He got up from his chair having all eyes on him and the moment he was outside of the classroom you slammed the door shut.

He stood with his head hung low and soon he felt your hands on his shoulders and you pushed him hardly making him hit the wall behind him. He winced because of the pain but that didn`t affect you.

“What the hell is going on? What are your parents thinking marrying me with you?” You paced back and forth before him your fingers tangled in your hair. His eyes finally managed to look up and at you who were walking before him.

“I guess they picked you from day one” He shrugged. That was t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter