Confessing

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun - It`s Okay Even if It Hurts

All you and Sangmin have been doing is walking around at the neighborhood talking about all times and how things are working out for the two of you now. “I can`t believe we have been through all of that” He spoke up laughing wholeheartedly and you nodded feeling the same way.

“It`s nice though that we are still friends” You managed to mumble while walking beside him. You were too busy looking ahead that you didn`t notice Sangmin stopping his tracks the moment you said those words.

Finally you managed to snap out of your daze and turn to look at Sangmin staring back at you. You waved with your hand trying to catch his attention but all he did was stare. You blinked and walked back to him feeling his eyes looking through you.

“What`s wrong?” You furrowed your brows and tried reaching out for his forehead to see if he had caught the cold even if it was impossible. He grabbed your hand before it could come in contact with his forehead making you startled.

“Hyerim” He called your name softly and you looked straight into his eyes just like he was doing with yours. “I have wanted to tell you something for all this time” His voice had gone down a notch and it became so soothing to listen to. You felt yourself swaying because of his warm voice.

“Yes, what you want to tell me?” You asked him and his head dropped as he took a deep breath.

“I don`t know if I have been anywhere obvious about my feelings towards you” He looked back up and you noticed his cheeks burning ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter