Miss Talking to You

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vixx - Someday

You entered the house while rolling your shoulder. You were feeling the pain arousing in your arm after using it to break the bully`s nose. With a sigh you wished he would have learned from your warning so you didn`t have to walk around with this pain.

You opened the door to the house and halted seeing Baekhyun sitting on the sofa. One of his eyes was completely blue, the corner of his lips completely bruised and one of his cheeks swollen. The moment you closed the front door his head snapped towards you and you turned your gaze away from him, but it seemed like he wasn`t going to put up with you ignoring him anymore.

He ran up to you and grabbed your wrist dragging you with him to the sofa where he made you sit. You gave him a small peek and you felt your heart twist seeing his face like this, so you quickly looked back at the ground.

“Tell me, did you beat up the bully?” He spoke and you pressed your lips together. You knew it was awful giving him the silent treatment at the moment, but you also knew talking to him would give your heart hope, which you didn`t want. Beating up that guy was seen as a favor in your eyes, a favor you did for Baekhyun since he took care of you the other day.

“Hyerim” he called you softly scooting closer to you. “Did you break his nose?” He asked once again his voice never changing its tone. It was so soothing to hear him talk to you in a calm way without shouting. He groaned in annoyance and grabbed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter