Payback Time

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonder Girls - R.E.A.L

During the whole first period all you could do was glare down the bully who was calmly sitting in class doing nothing else than paying attention in class. If only he knew what was awaiting him he wouldn`t have been sitting that coolly. You never paid attention in classes to begin with, but right now you couldn`t think properly either. All you could do was scribble in your books and draw pictures of you cutting out the bully`s heart.

Finally the bell rang telling you it was show time. With a smirk you slammed your hands on the desk receiving all eyes on you. You pretended as if you didn`t do anything out of the ordinary, but the moment your eyes connected with the bully you smirked before passing him by leaving him confused.

With the girls you strode towards the canteen and found your regular seat. You were going to pretend as if it was a regular day which it most certainly wasn`t. Baekhyun was nice enough to take care of you yesterday, so the least you could do was to show him you got his back on this one.

You sat back on your chair having a great view of the door to the canteen just waiting for the bully to enter so the show could begin, and you could humiliate him just the way he did with Baekhyun. The doors kept opening and students kept rushing in, but he was nowhere to be seen. You were growing impatient but just as you were about to get up and look for him yourself he entered and your smirk turned into a mischievous one.

Changing your posture you straightened your back and headed over to him with a sweet smile on your face. You didn`t know Baekhyun`s friends and Sora were entering the canteen the moment you were walking towards the bully. You were too focused to payback that everyone else turned black in your eyes, and he was the only person you could see.

“Honey” You cooed sweetly and when he didn`t react you patted his shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter