Give Me Full Information

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon - If

When you arrived home that day you didn`t believe you would get bombarded with questions by Baekhyun. Since you were too tired to do anything you basically laid down on the coach not being in the mood to change into comfortable clothes. Just as you closed your eyes you heard the front door opening and shutting loudly right after. Steps approached you and stopped right next to you making you open your eyes only to see Baekhyun towering you. You closed your eyes again and sighed. “What?”

“Get up. We need to talk” You pouted while shaking your head even if you thought it was weird how his tone of voice sounded strict, he was never strict with you. “I am not repeating myself. Get up” Your eyes popped open being confused with his sudden anger and complied to the idea of getting up.

He plopped on the empty seat next to you and gave you a long stare. You stared back at him only this time with a huge question mark over your head. “What? Why are you staring?” You mumbled still feeling quite sleepy.

“Sangmin. Who is he?” He spoke with his straight face and your face crumbled by the sound of his name.

“Sangmin? Why are you bringing him up all of a sudden?” You questioned and his brow rose up.

“Don`t play dumb with me!” he raised his voice, but quickly shrunk seeing your piercing eyes telling him to lower his voice. “I heard your conversation in the canteen” He spoke softly and you scoffed.

“And?” His eyes rounded at your question.

“And?!” He shrieked and soon shrunk once again noticing that you weren`t liking this dominant side of him. “I am your husband, I have all right to ask you who this Sangmin is” Once again you scoffed at his way of talking and behaving.

“Why?” He was getting fed up with your one word questions so instead he decided to speak up the whole truth.

“I need to know who you date or not. That`s the least I should know as y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter