Talking About Him

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel - Pretty Boy

The awkwardness between you and Baekhyun didn`t seem to go away, not after what you said to him at your honeymoon. He tried his best to act normal around you, when both of you knew it was impossible.

You put on your tights and your skirt and with a satisfied smile you stepped out of the house only to halt. You noticed Sangmin`s car being parked right outside of your house. It seemed like he had noticed you since he rolled down the window and waved to you with a huge grin on his face. Your small giggles were heard by Baekhyun and he perked his ears heading over to the front door. “What brings you here?” he heard your high-pitched voice.

He peeked outside since you forgot to shut the front door properly. There he noticed a guy, a quite manly guy getting out of the car wearing his own school uniform. He noticed you running over to him and hugging him tightly which made his eyes widen. He knew you were only like this around guys you were close with. “I`ll take you to school today. Get in” He heard the guys dark voice and he noticed you beaming and skipping over to the door which he opened as you slid inside his car. Once the car drove away Baekhyun opened the front door wider seeing the car getting further away.

When you made it to school you got out of the car and waved to Sangmin. It seemed like Wonho had told him everything about your situation with your husband, also known as Baekhyun and how you didn`t want to be seen around him. So Sangmin decided to step in as your personal driver, which you of course welcomed.

“Woah! Who was that?” Eunji clasped her hands together and you narrowed your eyes on her and pointed your index finger towards her.

“Back off lady, this guy likes me” You pointed your thumb towards you making her choke on her breath.

“Wow!” She backed off holding both hands in the air making you crack a smile. You hooked your arm with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter