The New Worker

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 - I Like You

A couple of days had past and all you could see was the love growing between Sora and Baekhyun. The students at school practically thought they were a couple or soon to become one; if only they knew he was married to you already.

“I don`t understand how you can allow him to act like that?” Ahram frowned while crossing her arms; she couldn`t stop but glare at the two love birds that were at the canteen with the rest of the students.

“What do you mean? I thought you didn`t like him?” You raised your brow.

“I don`t” She turned her attention to you. “But you`re married and he should respect that and I wouldn`t like to get cheated by a nerd and neither should you” She pointed out as you scoffed. Cheated was such a hard word to use, but that was actually how you felt.

“Don`t mind my business, just like I don`t mind yours” you waved with your hand as the girls rolled their eyes. That was your answer to everything lately. You didn`t want anyone to meddle in your business, they thought it was getting annoying now. If only they knew why. You thought it was better if no one knew about your true feelings for Baekhyun and talking about him only made the feeling worse, so you always told the girls not to talk about him around you.

Before going home after school you had to take a visit to Wonho`s work so you could get some ‘happiness’ rubbed on you before you got home only to get gloomy. Wonho was your medicine for everything lately; you hadn`t told him about your feelings towards Baekhyun, and you weren`t planning to either.

Only this time when you visited the shop you were caught by surprise. “Smile, when you take orders you moron” You noticed Wonho slapping the head of his so called friend that you hadn`t seen for a while. You walked inside with a secretive smile and stood before the cashier.

Since the two of them were busier bickering you cleared your throat to catch their attention. “I would like to make an order” You held your index finger in the air and Wonho palmed his forehead as the other guy ran over to you and hugged you tightly.

“It`s been a while” He exclaimed and you giggled as you patted his back. You looked over at Wonho who couldn`t stop himself from making kiss noises which he knew would annoy you to hell. His friend called Sangmin, the same person hugging you had been crushing on you for years, and you knew because Wonho had told you. Sangmin told his secret was safe with his friend Wonho, but he couldn`t have been more wrong.

Sangmin pulled out of the hug and held your shoulders giving you a long stare. He sudd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter