So Cry

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - I Hate Myself

Your eyes opened slightly only to notice the digital clock placed on the night table. It was telling you it was 9pm already and it was about time you got out of bed. Looking around you immediately sprung up from bed remembering that you were in Bora Bora, the place you had been longing to go to, and here you were now. With a quick look in the mirror you headed out of the hotel and looked around for Baekhyun and where he was. *Where can he be?*

You walked down the stairs settling your feet inside the sand with your flip flops on noticing the boys up ahead. You were heading towards them but stopped midway knowing you were not welcome anywhere near them. They weren`t willing to talk to you so why bother. With a sigh you stopped your tracks in the middle of the beach noticing that it was already darker than before and it was a little breezy compared to before.

Wearing a singlet and a pair of shorts was the perfect outfit for the beach, but still you felt the need to hug yourself to keep the warm. “What are you doing here alone?” You jumped looking to the side, seeing Chanyeol looking at you. Your eyes rounded thinking why he was talking to you in the first place.

With a hard surface you spoke back to him. “Why are you talking to me? Weren`t you and the guys supposed to ignore me?” Chanyeol scoffed and turned his attention.

“You`re going to have this attitude here as well?” You turned your gaze and puckered up your lips at his answer.

“Oh well. I believed you were looking for Baekhyun so I thought I could give you the information of where he is” You snapped your head back to him and his brow raised understanding he was right. “He went on a walk with Sora not so long ago” You pressed your lips together as your head fell at his words. *I should have figured*

He was about to walk away when he stopped his tracks and turned around.  “Ah…that reminds me” He held his index finger towards you and waved it making you furrow your brows. “Why is Baekhyun even spending his time with Sora? The Baekhyun I have known for all of these years would never gone against his current wife to spend it with another girl, which tells me the attitude of yours isn`t working on him. Just saying” He winked and his heels after informing you. You kept gazing at his back as he was running towards the guys so they could continue their play.

With a sigh you decided to go on a walk so you could look around on your own. It was better than spending your time insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter