Are You Stupid?

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kahi ft. Dumbfoundead - It`s Me

Coming home that day was the worst. Thinking about spending a couple of days with Sora at an island wasn`t neither a great feeling nor a good idea. Wasn`t she thinking about the argument the two of you had? Didn`t she think it was a bad idea to say yes to this because you were going to be there, the whole time? *She sure is weird*

Opening the front door you didn`t see Baekhyun at his usual spot, the sofa. You acted like you didn`t care. You ignored your stupid heart that was anxious of the thought of him spending his time with Sora, and you couldn`t have been more right. He entered the house 5 minutes after you with a huge grin plastered on his face the only grin that would appear when he thought, spoke or spent his time with Sora.

You pulled out a suitcase without caring about eating dinner and began folding clothes and neatly placing them inside the suitcase. Baekhyun sat on the edge of the bed his grin long gone and all he could do was staring at you.

“Are you still mad?” He spoke up and you stopped your hand movements and gave him a glare.

“I was never mad, but now I am” You voiced out with gritted teeth, being afraid to say something more that would push him even further from you.

“Now? Why now? What have I done?” He blabbered on and you rolled your eyes on him.

“Are you stupid? Inviting your friends and Sora to our honeymoon?” He pouted.

“If you think about it it`s not a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter