Arcade

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G.I - Because of You 

The next day all you could do was ignore Baekhyun. He thought it was weird how you left the mall without telling him and then decided to cut him out completely the other day and now you`re doing the same.

While eating breakfast all Baekhyun could do was sit and stare at you. He tried sighing, clearing his throat and coughing to catch your attention but neither of the actions worked. He even tried laughing loudly of the program he was watching on TV, but he failed once again.  He finally gave in and decided to speak up. He got up from his sofa and placed himself beside you. You ignored his presence completely and continued eating at the dining table, which he thought was odd since you always ate breakfast while watching TV with him.

“Hyerim-ah, did something happen yesterday?” You gave him a long stare and grabbed the last bite of your sandwich, ate it and got up to place the dishes inside the sink. His shoulders slouched at your response, but he wasn`t giving up.

Before you could turn to leave he did something he thought he would never do. He trapped you between him and the kitchen counter making it hard for you to flee. Your eyes rounded seeing no gap between you and him. Your forehead reached to his neck and all you could feel were to pair of eyes looking down at you. “Are you going to answer my question or what?” His voice seemed stricter than last time and you wondered why he was so curious.

*Shouldn`t he be happy I stopped sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter