Get Close

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Mr Big

On your way home you were thinking about what Joonmyun told you earlier that day. You were a little affected by his words but only a little. *Not my fault he`s such a dork* You shrugged, you believed it was Baekhyun`s own fault that he played the nerd`s role at school. He could have chosen to live differently but he didn`t.

The bus was empty and finally your stop came so you could finally get off. You noticed the car being parked at the driveway and understood that Baekhyun was at home. With a huff you opened the front door and halted seeing Baekhyun`s weird behavior. It seemed like the noise from the front door didn`t interrupt his little play.

You closed the door slowly behind you not wanting to make too much noise and stared over at Baekhyun. He was sitting on the sofa touching his hair while speaking in a rather high-pitched voice, from what you understood you believed he was imitating, Sora.

“Thank you. I didn`t think anyone would notice the sudden change of style. I usually don`t put it up in a ponytail” he chuckled like a school girl making your brow raise as he stared in the air in amazement. “Woah! It really works” He spoke to himself pushing his glasses at place. You shook your head at his weird behavior.

*He deserves to get bullied* You finally walked in with your hands interlaced before you and leaned over to his ear. “Success?” He jumped from your presence and held his chest in fear.

“You scared me there!” He screamed with a sigh of relief. You pressed your lips t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter