Compliment

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Trust Me

Waking up the next day you flicked your eyes open and the first thing you saw was Baekhyun who was lying on the mattress beside the bed. He was crumpled up lying on the side, his arm was placed underneath his head for support and his blanket tucked around him tightly. You frowned at the thought of seeing him every morning from now on and got out of bed.

It seemed like your steps wakened him but you didn`t care to greet him with a good morning, instead you headed inside the bathroom and did your daily routine. You got out of the bathroom and jumped seeing Baekhyun standing before your face. He was scratching his bed hair with his eyes closed and you held your chest being startled to see him appear from nowhere. “Idiot!” you muttered before walking past him and he gave you a confused look and entered the bathroom after you.

In the kitchen you made yourself breakfast. You would always eat toast on the weekends and cereal for breakfast in the regular days; it was a part of your routine. Soon after Baekhyun entered the kitchen too and he was standing beside you making his own toast.

Neither of you spoke to each other thinking about the incident that happened the other day. Baekhyun was too embarrassed to say a word while you were still annoyed. You grabbed your plate filled with toast and milk and Baekhyun copied doing the exact same as you; plopping on the sofa and watching TV.

While eating you were busier being in deep thoughts instead of watching TV. You were thinking about how other couple`s usually would go to honeymoon`s and here you were doing nothing else than sitting on the sofa in the living room. You scowled and sighed receiving Baekhyun`s attention. He puffed up his cheeks and placed his plate on the coffee table before him before looking back at you.

“What happened yesterday was my fault and I am sorry” You snapped out of your thoughts and tilted your head to the side. You were too busy thinking about your imaginary honeymoon on Bora Bora island not being able to catch up on what he was talking about.

“Hm?”

“You sighed, you were probably thinking about what happened yesterday” He pointed out and you waved with your hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter