Temporary

Being The Badass Bride of Byun Baekhyun, The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Hyori - Better Together

Fortunately for you the Friday ended sooner than you would believe and Saturday had arrived which was also known as your wedding day. You were sitting in the car all ready to attend your wedding. You had your dress on, your hair was done and your makeup was on. All that was left was to say ‘I do’ and move into the house his parents had bought to you two.

When you arrived at the venue you felt your rapid heart. You placed your hand against your chest not looking forward to how your life would turn upside down when you would walk out of the venue after the ceremony.

Your mother who had joined you on this journey placed her hand over yours trying to tell you everything was going to be okay. You gave her a weak smile and exhaled before stepping out as the driver opened the door. You walked up the stairs leading inside the venue with your mother, each step feeling heavier than the previous one. You were actually going to do this. You were actually going to marry Baekhyun, there was no turning back now.

You entered the venue and noticed your father walking over to you with a smile on his face. “You look stunning as always” You always appreciated his kind words. Your mother walked away finding her place. The wedding planner gave you his signal and you took a deep breath before linking your arm with your father`s. “Showtime” he whispered making you giggle before stepping inside the venue before the people you had invited to this wedding.

While walking down the path you looked to your left and right seeing your friends sitting on the right side they`re outfit hadn`t changed one bit. They looked nicer but still the chic them were shown through their clothes. They gave you their biggest smile because they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter