VII.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After so much crying, sulking, and more crying... I was expecting snot to flood out from my nose which luckily didn't, saving me from more embarrasment, slash humiliation. Adding more to that, I was expecting to wake up in a bad mood with horrible hair, baggy red eyes, and a bloated face. But again, luck was in my hands and saved me from those horrible things in a girl's life. Instead, I woke up to the sun penetrating near the sea shore. The heat overgrowing on my skin, the soft breeze blowing my hair, my ears were hearing the peaceful shore as I slept peacefully in the shade of a beautiful palm tree. Thank the lord a coconut did not fall over me... Now that would've had me in a bad mood alright.

I looked around knowing I was alone, but the tingling emotions were everywhere inside me. I wasn't stupid. Stranded in an island with a male and a young boy who can't even carry me is obvious. My skin was tingling at the thought of Minho's strong arms wrapped around my sleeping form as he layed me down in such a caring spot to sleep in. His lean figure looking at me as his hands caressed my skin, it was all so great. Wait..Why was I even thinking such things?

"Stop." I shook my own head and flicked myself for some morality. Sometimes, I wondered over my own sanity. I think too much for my own good.

"Well you're up." I turned out of my trance, meeting Minho who was a few steps away, Yoogeun clinging onto his back like a typical monkey. His large eyes matching almost just like Minho's own large eyes.

"The sun was kind of the sign for me to wake up." It was true. Even if I was in the shade, the dumb rays of sun still stinged my small eyes. I felt him sit next to my sitting position, yet his eyes focused onto the boy who was finding a way to get away from his body. Minho rolled his eyes at Yoogeun's failing attempts, and setted him down tenderly with a smile. His smile, it was such a difference, almost happiness and enjoyment. Yoogeun was something to both of us, I knew it.

"That rascal is already getting to me." His deep voice chuckled at the sight of the toddler laughing over the simple water trickling over his barefooted toes in the shore where waves crashed. I nodded with a close eye to the happy boy, feeling proud of myself for an unknown reason.

"Anyways, you knocked out last night after your crying." Minho's smirk was teasing, but quickly vanished at my sigh. "I'm not laughing at you, if that's what you think. I never thought of your life to be that way, and I just want to let you know that I'm sorry." That caught me. I snapped my head towards him in shock, almost with my jaw to the ground. His chuckle was his only response. "Yes, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being disrespectful, if I have ever been to-"

"Oh you have." 

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry for your way of life, being treated and how you don't enjoy prescence. I'm sorry for everything I have done to you and hopefully just work things out, yes?" His eyes sparkled.

Anyhow, I still remained stoic while frozen. "You know, it's not easy to just forgive and forget. Just because you realized what I've been through, you don't need to give me the pity. What I less need is the pity right now." My eyes rolled almost instantly. 

"It's not pity, it's the truth. I honestly do apologize, but I know it's not going to fix anything. Let me make it up to you, trust me from now on and cooperate with me. Let's work together and find our way through since nothing is really going to help us out here." His voice was so hopeless, almost begging for me to forgive him. But I couldn't, I can't just forgive his hurtful things in the past with simple words that can be broken in any second, but I could give him the chance to prove himself. 

His pinky finger rose in the air at my nod, I rolled my eyes at his childish ways. His eyelashes batting adorably, I giggled with my own finger interlacing with his. We stayed like that for a moment, his eyes penetrating into mine, making me warm all over myself. His eyes so tense, it was sending shocks through my spine. What was this boy doing to me? He was in a trance, but the shake his head snapped him out with him dazed. He looked over me one last time before pulling our hands away, leaving me confused. His body stiffly rose, and his calls went to the playing Yoogeun in the sand. Not paying attention to me, Minho began walking into the now, traced footsteps into the deep fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter