30 Days

Description

October 12
Hey Changjo...How have you been? I guess your life must still be crazy as usual the only difference is probably the fact that I'm not there anymore...I know you're still mad at me but I had no choice...This is my first letter to you since I moved to America...we just finished settling in and unpacking our luggage. How is everyone at school? Are they all good? I do hope so...and you better be treating Naeun right or else I'll tell Eunji to punch you for me! keke even though I'm far away doesn't mean I can't get you! I got to go now, my dad is calling. Say hi to Aunt and Uncle for me ok? I'll write to you again. Bye~
From your childhood friend, Kim Namjoo

​November 1
Hey Changjo...Sorry I couldn't write to you much because I always have school and I'm just trying to get use to the life here...sorry>< Is Seoul cold already? I bet it's already snowing like crazy XD well..,over here is all sun and bright. People here never even seem snow! How is that possible right!? Oh and it's almost your birthday!!! CONGRATULATION!!! How does it feel to be older huh? Remember as you get older, your responsibility will get bigger ok? Take care of your parent ok!? Don't make your mom worry about you when you stay out too late or make your dad mad because of your grade ok!? Be a good child XD but its not like you ever will be...XD ok it's already late at night so I have to sleep now!  Night Changjo~
From your childhood friend, Kim Namjoo

​December 25
Changjo ah! it's Christmas Eve tonight! Are you guys eating dinner together or are you going out today? If you are say hi to everyone for me ok? Isn't Christmas wonderful? It should be  extremely wonderful for you this year because you and Naeun are dating now!!! keke treat her right or else...just joking XD but really...treat her right...I want to know how you asked her out>< come on spill the secret!!! I won't tell anyone...it's not like I can tell anyone at all XD but I hope the very best to the both of you and remember to sent me my presents!!! Merry Christmas~~~
From your childhood friend, Kim Namjoo

​March 7
Changjo ah...I'm sorry for not writing to you in so long...It's just so much had happen that I really didn't know what to do...Changjo ah...have I ever told you who I like? Well...you might think it's L.Joe but no it's not him...The guy I like is like a little boy who likes to joke around with his friends and he is always happy...but when something serious happens, he's always the first one to stand up and speak...he always protected me...Changjo ah...you were him...yea so...I like you ok!? Ugh...so embarrassing...but yea I love you...I don't know when it started but I just do...I guess we were always together and it just...happened...I know you might not like me cause I heard you and Naeun are doing great...But you really don't have to worry about me really...Chnagjo ah...I have to go again...my parents are waiting in the car...I'll write to you again...bye...
From, Kim Namjoo

April 15
Changjo ah...I'm sick...My heart has been hurting so badly lately...nothing seems to work...the medicines didn't help...the doctors told me that I would have to get surgery but...I'm scared...Changjo ah...I'm scared...What if I never wake up again...What if I never see you again...What if...I just die like that...Changjo...I don't want to leave yet...I have so many things I wanted to do...I have so many things I wanted to tell you...I don't want to die yet Changjo...Changjo...the doctors are coming again...What do I do? What if I really sleep forever...What will my parent do...They only have me...Changjo ah...save me...
Kim Namjoo

​May 8
Changjo ah...this might be the last letter I'll ever write to you again...I'm sick Changjo...I'm very sick...I wasn't able to stand up by myself and I would always have headaches...I was told by my parent that I only have 30 days left...My body is getting weaker day after day...I feel like breathing is getting harder and harder as time pass...I just feel so weak...Changjo ah...Remember how I say I want to die with no regret? I guess...that wish will never come true anymore...Changjo ah...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for leaving you without a word...I'm sorry for not telling you about my sickness...I'm sorry that I am not there for you anymore...Changjo ah...my destiny might be ending but yours is just starting...please live the rest of your life without regret...and live happily...good bye my first and only love...
Kim Namjoo.

Foreword

He only has 30 days to tell his childhood friend, Kim Namjoo, what he truly feels about her. Will he be able to tell her before her life end? Or will she die without knowing this secret? 30 days, a race to run, a journey to make, and a destiny to change.

 

 

A/N: A huuuuuuuuuuge thank you to escapingrealilty for such an amazing poster and background^^ and thank you to ∞-❄-ⒾⓃⒻⒾⓃⒾⓉⒺⓁⓎ For the review^^