Yinho POV

Find Me

Yinho POV

 

"Mommy," I felt someone tap on my shoulder but I didn't feel like opening my eyes. I had a rough night because KyungIn decided to be a jerk. "Mommy, daddy wants to talk." I opened my eyes and saw KyungIn standing outside the door. I rolled my eyes and let Kyungho bring him in.

 

I did not want to talk to my mate after what happened last night. He decided to yell at me because I was out with Jongsoo. We were going to the store to get some groceries but I ran into the person that tried to me when we were still in the facility. He tried to get into my pants again, and almost succeed, if it wasn't for Jongsoo. He dragged me out of the store and made sure that the guy wasn't following us.

 

I guess last night, KyungIn smelt his scent and he went crazy. I tried to tell him that nothing happened but he lets his anger get the best of him some times and he started throwing everything. He just goes into a black rage and I have to hide Kyungho because I'm scared that he'll hurt our pup when he goes into those rages.

 

"Can we talk?" He asked and he looked so tired. I threw him out of the room last night, so I guess his only other option was the couch which is not so comfortable. The room was still a mess and I could only imagine what Kyungho was thinking last night when it all happened. "Yinho please, let's talk."

 

I nodded my head and brought Kyungho into my lap while he came to the bed and sat down. I ran my fingers through Kyungho's hair and waited for him to say something to break this ungodly silence but he didn't say anything.

 

"Why did you start going crazy?" I finally asked the question that was running through my mind throughout the whole night.

 

He sighed harshly before rubbing his face. "Because I smelled his scent and I thought that he hurt you or used you. I got upset that I couldn't control my anger."

 

"But Jongsoo was there and-"

 

"Jongsoo maybe strong but he can't fight like a dominate wolf." That's what I hate about KyungIn. He makes submissive wolfs feel like because we can't hold our own ground.

 

"Jongsoo was there." I don't know why this is the only sentence that can come out of my mouth. I wanted to tell him something important last night but since he decided to be a , I'm not going to tell him. I'm surprised he hasn't figured out yet. We didn't say anything for awhile, so he just left the room and left me and his pup.

 

"Mama, when are you going to tell daddy?" I told Kyungho last night and he was so excited. Jongsoo knows and so does Jiao and maybe ZiFan because Jonghyun can't keep his mouth shut.

 

"Later," Kyungho nodded, got off the bed, and started to pick up all the that KyungIn threw on the floor .

 

I heard the door open and saw Jonghyun walking in with Jongsoo and Hanyul and Mai. Kyungho didn't stop cleaning, which made me happy because I know that he will be a good mate someday. He's just like me, too submissive.

 

"Did you tell him?" Jongsoo asked as he started to pick up stuff from the floor. I shook my head and helped them clean. "Our parents are coming for ZiFan's birthday. Maybe you can tell your parents and mine." I gave a light sigh and shrugged my shoulders.

 

"He's just violent that I'm scared to tell him. What happens when he has an outburst and hurts me?" Mai hoped on the bed and put her hand on my stomach. She sees me as a second mother because whenever ZiFan and Jonghyun are out, dealing with other packs, Mai would always come into my room and sleep with Kyungho.

 

"Do you know what it is?" I shook my head and kissed her head.

 

"I'm only six weeks baby girl."

 

"I want it to be a girl!" Kyungho screamed out but Hanyul covered his cousin's mouth and made a shushing sound. I'm guessing everyone in the pack already knows.

 

Time seemed to go by too fast and everyone was getting ready for ZiFan's birthday. Our parents were already here but ZiFan was out getting ice cream for the kids. I was holding Kyungho while my mom was in the kitchen and my dad was talking to KyungIn. Yes, I told my dad about his outburst, so his dad and my dad are talking to him.

 

"Grandma!" My mom walked out of the kitchen and grabbed Kyungho and kissed his temple.

 

"How far?" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "I'm your mother."

 

"Six weeks."

 

"Does KyungIn know." I shook my head and I heard my mom tsk. "Baby, he's going to hurt you, Kyungho, and your unborn child."

 

"I'm waiting mom."

 

"No more waiting, tell him now." I nodded and went to our room.

 

When I got there, I saw my dad, Kai, and KyungIn on the bed. KyungIn looked like he was crying and he was also shaking while my dad was putting stuff in his black doctors bag. He's been getting medication for his anger, but the outcome is always scary. I walked in the room, sitting on the bed, and giving my mate a hug. He put his hands on my arms and started to breath in and out slowly like I taught him. My dad left and so did Kai, so this is the chance that I can tell him.

 

"KyungIn," he looked at me and tears were in his eyes. He always felt bad after getting his medication because reality would always sink in for him. I wiped a tear that left his eyes and kissed his cheek. "I have something to tell you and I think you'll be happy."

 

"What is it?" He put his head on my shoulder and I rubbed his back.

 

"Kyungho isn't going to be our only child anymore." He moved his head away from my shoulder and I tried to hide a smile that was starting to form on my face.

 

"What?" A smile formed on his face and a smile formed on mine now.

 

"I'm pregnant, six weeks." He kissed my lips and brought me in a hug.

 

"I love you so much." I know he loves me. Everyone loves me.


A/N:

No comment...

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3