The Curse

Black Cat Curse (MAYBE NOT CONTINUE THIS STORY)

At Library,Haru Academy...

"Jae hyung,do you ever heard the story about the Black Cat Curse?"Suddenly Shim ChangMin,one of the Kingkah(the Maknae Kingkah),attack JaeJoong with that question."Argh!!!....Druk!!!(Sound of Jae fall from his chair)...Aish!!Yah!Shim ChangMin!!!Are you nuts?How could you..show up like a ghost and then ask me a stupid question?And what with that question?It`s so lame and stupid!" Jae Joongis really mad and continue his babbler without notice that,ChangMin ignore him totally...Haih~~Poor JaeJoong...hehehe

Anyway let`s us continue it ok?

 

"Chill JaeJoong hyung,haih you are too loud and this is Library so keep you voice down,before you got kicked out from here,"ChangMin said to his JaeJoong hyung.

"Haih ChangMin,I know that you are weird sometimes but with that question just now?It`s make me wonder are you really a genius?"

"But hyung....listen this,you now this thing about the black curse cat,right?"

"Yes,but what about that?"

"Hehehe(with evil smirk)...Hyung do you want to try it?"

"Hem?Try what?(Lovely Doe eyes going bigger)Ohhhh No way?!!Yah Shim ChangMin!You want me to try out that stupid curse???Are insane???Or finally you got a food poisoning?Why did I ever do to you..."

"Haish,Hyung to loud!!!Why not?As you said just now,that is a stupid curse so it impossible to happen right? Just try first and we will see if that curse is true or just a crazy rumor...What`s your answer hyung?"(haih ChangMin oppa,it`s obvious you plan something)

"Well,maybe it will not hurt to try...I guess...haih...Yes...I will try that curse,but this is my warning ChangMin...if anything bad happen to me,you will be the one that I attack,understand?" JaeJoong gave a sharp glare."Gulp..Dear Dark,you better make this thing work again,cuz if not my life will be hell..."ChangMin pray inside his heart with fear.

 

At Canteen,Haru Academy...

"Hahahaha...Dude....you are...hahahaha...ehem...hehehe sorry sorry.Don`t mad ok?So let`s me get this straight,you the ing Great Jung YunHo...injured because of cats???And not the adult cats but the kittens???Hahahaah...dude..you totally being hated...hahaha...."

"Haish....yah!Park YooChun!You're not supposed to laugh at me.Urgh just can`t believe you`re my friends...and no I`m not being hated ok?The kittens just thought me as a stranger..." "A stranger?YunHo man,you have been take care of them since day one,ok?And now is march,so you are not a stranger to them ok?Hahahaha...poor you...hahaha"Before YunHo get to finish his words,YooChun cut in and it just make YunHo more irritate.

"Haish YooChun,do you need to sprinkle salt around my wound?I know that,but still I believe that one day,the cutie kitten will love me....ahaha they will know that I`m is their owner....and then..." "Kim Jae Joong is their owner,YunHo..." 

"That nerd is not going around my kittens...they are mine!"

"Yeah...yours?Not really Jung...(suddenly saw JunSu gaving a signal "now")

"So YunHo...just wondering,have you heard about the Black Cat Curse?..."Slowly and carefully YooChun ask YunHo.

"Eh?Oh yes,I do heard about it and that is really interesting....I wonder if I can see that famous black cat one day...hehehe and then met`s with my mate"...and there he went into the world of dreams that full with cats.

With a smirk,YooChun tell YunHo..."So YunHo,why don`t you try to see that black cat? "Wait,I can see that black cat???But they said that black cat will only show up when we see or our mate is beside us???Yah YooChun,are trying to make fun of once again? "No!Dude I`m telling the truth,ok?Did you know that the black cat always walk around this academy on midnight???They said on the full moon and exactly at twelve midnight,you will found the black cat roaming around academy....Interest to try out?Beside,today is the first full moon...'YooChun smile darkly

"I...."

 

 

Hehehe next time I will continue what is YunHo answer ok??^^

Bye and hope you find this fic is interesting..bye-bye^^

And please comment,ok?I must know what is my mistake...