Chapter 08

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hajimah – Stop

Gomawo – Thank You

 

“Her eyelashes are long”

 

“She’s too skinny”

 

“Her nose is cute”

 

“Her skin tone is so fair”

 

“She’s…”

 

“Hajimah! Just let her rest alright”

 

YuGyeom rolled his eyes at how his hyungs were basically drooling over this poor girl. They were back at their own space but Mark wasn’t around. YuGyeom shooed his hyungs away and sat across Crystal, as if to say he’ll be standing guard to prevent anyone from getting close to her.

 

You look just like my nuna…

 

--

 

“I TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES TO STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH THOSE MERE BRATS! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE WHILE!?”

 

Mark wince from the punch directed to his stomach, by his father. His mother’s death started all of these and it pained him to see how his father turned from someone highly respected by all to someone like a monster. Mark tried to help out his father’s business but was shut out and even blamed at for his mother’s death.

 

- 5 years ago –

 

“Mum I told you to stop following me!”

 

“Take this alright; I made this lunch pack for you”

 

“Just go! I’m not taking it”

 

“MARK!”

 

--

 

Mark blamed himself of course. If he had just taken that lunch pack made by his mum, the car accident wouldn’t have happen. But it was understandable that his father was upset and stressed out with the amount of work to be done alone without his wife’s companion. But to blame it at his one and only son, it was horrible for Mark to handle it. The punches that he received and the amount of scolding he had to go through made him feel useless. But perhaps this was the only way where he could overcome that guilt he has been living with this past 5 years.

 

“You are the only successor I have. Aren’t you ashamed that you’re not trying your best!?”

 

Mark falls to the ground when his father hissed and kicks him on the knee. The loud piercing sound echoed through the chilly and tensed room, making it seem as though there was an invisible scary aura lingering around.

 

“I’m ashamed of you…”

 

His father didn’t know, those words were like sharp knife and each time the words were out of his mouth, it glides across Mark’s heart and then bleed like tears, leaving that visible scars around it. Mark remained kneeling in his father’s office for a moment, panting because of the pain but no matter how hurtful the injuries were, it can never be compared to the words his father had directed at him.  

 

--

 

Crystal batted her eyelids and whimper softly when her muscles ached with each and every move she made. The first thing that came to her mind was the horrible scene of her clothes ed and the face of that fierce looking eyes staring down at her. She swirls around and scans the area, the jacket around her body slides off and to her horror, she realized her buttons were missing from the shirt and she’s almost upper to the eye if not for her bra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter