Chapter 38

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***The story spins off to Mark and Crystal where they happens to have the ‘mp3 scene’ as well.***

 

“What…? MP3…?”

 

The scene pauses and then Mark questions with a look of confusing gaze at the girl and her timid whispers. Crystal digs into her pocket and showed that MP3 player she had. That was her everything in resolving this and will be that one and only evidence she had for the two of them to come together as one.

 

Crystal didn’t speak, nor did she waste any time in hesitating whether she should or not. If Suzy was this cruel to a friend, Crystal didn’t want to get involved with someone that’s seemingly like a friend but done the opposite at the end.

 

She pushes the two earpieces into Mark’s ear and press play.

 

/”I’m betting my life on this, you two better do it freaking right!”/

 

/”Okay, okay! All we have to do is bring the guy in when she’s totally drunk so that it’ll seem as though she’s cheating on Mark. We got it, alright!? Don’t forget about that Gucci bag you promised us though…”/

 

/”Arraseo! Just go according as plan and I’ll bring as many as you guys wanted as long as the plan works…”/

 

Mark didn’t speak but he was well aware of that pang in his heart. How ruthless was he when he pushed Crystal away even though it wasn’t her fault. He slows down his breathing, afraid to even leak that tiny hint of evidence that he feels so miserable at this point of time.

 

Mark was mad at Suzy for lying to him but what he hates it even more was he, himself for not trusting Crystal the entire time and for mercilessly pushing her all over the edge.

 

/“Crystal… This is HanBin. Yes, I’m B.I and I know what goes through in your mind now. Perhaps HanBin seems a tad familiar to you?”/

 

Mark stole a glance at Crystal but immediately shuts it and focus on the next playing file. He couldn’t grasp the situation on why and how. B.I’s voice was obviously shaky and this was something Mark has never ever come across.

 

/“Remember years ago? You were sent to the orphanage all alone, frightened and so, so young. I’m sorry… I’m sorry for everything, for causing the death of your parents because of my father. I’m sorry for causing you to live in the condition you’re living now. I’m sorry… for not coming to you earlier.”/

 

/“I’m sorry and I have always loved you dearly…”/

 

The click sounded and Mark took off his earpiece slowly. He didn’t know what to say because this was the moment that made him realized how huge of a fault he had caused. Mark understood and apprehended he had almost loss this love to someone else.

 

“Crystal…? What did you hear from this?”

 

Mark was very soft in his voice, as if trying to prevent anybody else from tuning in to their conversation. Crystal eyes the mp3 player she was clutching onto and then back to Mark’s troubled eyes.

 

“Suzy…”

 

She replies and Mark comprehended the situation. He wasn’t sure if he should call it a blessing that this fragile girl hadn’t known the truth about B.I. But one thing for sure, B.I was the one that took care of her all these times. The trust that they have, has already accumulated high and that alone was dangerous enough to injure the girl once more if she knew about B.I’s real identity.

 

“Give me the mp3.”

 

He looked her in the eye, determined to keep this a secret till the day he dies. He will never, ever allow the girl to fall once more.

 

Crystal thought there was something going on but relaxed the moment Mark sends her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter