Chapter 29

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hmm…?”

 

Crystal stopped beside HanBin and avoided his penetrating gaze. HanBin’s words confused her and she looked up front because he still has his hands around hers while locking his gaze with her face.

 

“Aniya…”

 

 

He whispered softly and the chilly wind continues to glide past their cheeks. HanBin cursed mentally and continues walking, stealing glances at the girl now and then in hopes he didn’t scare her. Maybe he was wrong all along. He thought he was contended just by looking at her from faraway. But now that he has the time with her alone, he couldn’t help but to greed for what he wanted. If others could hurt her that mercilessly, he was willing to be her shield and save her from all the despair.

 

 

Crystal hadn’t realized but when her shoe made contact with the rocky path, she noticed they were near her house and HanBin unexpectedly had brought her back though Crystal thought he didn’t know where she lived.

 

“Gomawo…”

 

HanBin nodded and a smile lingered on his face all this while. He watched while she took the steps up the tiny stairs that lead to the door. His smile slowly fades when the door creeks open and half of her figure aren’t visible. He frowns, when Crystal was no longer there, no longer within his sight.

 

HanBin stood down there ignoring the cold and emptiness that started creeping out of his heart. The lights from her house shone for a few moments and then off, making him scared of the sudden loss of Crystal’s presence.

 

He walked towards her house very slowly and hesitatingly, stopped upon reaching the stairs that lead to the door.

 

Crystal was lying on her bed, staring hard at the ceiling. Weird that she had forgotten the pain when HanBin was still around moments ago. But now that she’s alone, the scene surface up in her mind again and threatens to suffocate her until she could hold it no longer. Crystal cried and weeps tears of frustration and disappointment. What she didn’t know was HanBin, outside her little house absorbing in whatever she’s feeling.

 

 

HanBin pressed his lips together and his brows automatically formed into a line. He heard her sobs, so painful for him to do so and he wanted so much to just barge in and hold onto her. But he can’t and this truth forever lingers in every corner of his heart reminding him so.

 

Why can’t he? He asked himself as the sobs penetrate his heart as though it were his own pain. Maybe he could just try? He told himself. He knew the process would be tough and almost impossible because his father had caused the girl to lose her family.

 

 Crystal’s choking sobs awakens him and it was then that HanBin came to a decision. He no longer wants to stay far away from the girl but instead, be there by her side and go through whatever she’s going through together with her for the rest of his life.

 

Glancing at the window for the umpteen times, HanBin finally turns away and walked off with his mind already settled for his decision.

 

 

Monday morning. Crystal didn’t slept a wink because she was up crying all night and her eyes felt bloated as though there was a puddle of water stuffed in it. How she looked didn’t matter but who she might see in school is w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter