Chapter 23

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With the invitation from Suzy, it made the two girls closer because they were discussing about the concept and design of the party. Suzy was even nice enough to offer some of her dresses and promised to help Crystal with the makeup.

 

Mark on the other hand; let the two be after seeing how happy Crystal was smiling. Perhaps Suzy can be her closest friend and there would be one more person taking care of Crystal when Mark is not around.

 

“Crystal nuna!”

 

DongHyuk came rushing over and skidded to a halt, standing in front of Crystal smiling widely. Crystal smiled and tilted her head sideways with a querying expression on her face.

 

“Nuna, why is…”

 

DongHyuk glance at Suzy with a finger timidly pointing towards her. Crystal seemed confused at his actions because they were from Seoul Sports School; it makes no sense for them not to know each other.

 

“Crystal-ah! Let’s go have some ice cream after school, nae?”

 

Suzy panicked for a second, a very brief second that was not caught by any others except for HanBin that’s listening at the corner. Tugging Crystal away with her arms around Crystal’s, Suzy pulled her along and stressed the words on having ice cream after school.

 

“Geurae! I would love to!”

 

Crystal beamed at the girl and agreed without hesitation. Suzy stole a silent glance back at the guys and turned to face Crystal once again, stretching her lips into a curve as well.

 

“HanBin hyung…”

 

DongHyuk whispered the words to HanBin, suspiscious of the girls’ act but didn’t mention much because he knows that HanBin feels the same too.

 

“We’ll see what she’s up to and act according to whatever it is”

 

--

 

“Form your teams, best with your partners! We’ll start the game in five minutes!”

 

Crystal search for HanBin and they stood by each other, occasionally catching each other’s glances and laughed. Mark on the other hand had no problem with Suzy because she was too clingy; no wonder the girl was famous for being a bubbly girl.

 

“The one get hits by the ball is out. Losing team stays back and clean the area!”

 

Determined to win, Crystal playfully eyed Mark and caught his mischievous grin as well. Both teams got into position, HanBin standing in front of Crystal, obviously ready to block any attacks but Mark was standing a few distances away from Suzy.

 

The whistle was blown and it pierced through their eardrums, signaling the start of the game. Team members started moving and although Mark was on the opposing team of Crystal’s, he tried his best not to toss it at his girl if he ever had the ball in his hands.

 

Crystal’s team had a lot of advantage because most of the boys from Seoul Sports School were in their team. As the game proceeds, the girls were mostly out except for Crystal and Suzy.

 

The whistle suddenly sounded and it caught all of their attentions,

 

“Since there’s a ‘queen’ left in each team, which ever teams queen is out first would be the end of the game. To make it interesting, ONLY the queen is allowed to make an attack”

 

The teacher emphasized on the word ‘only’ and both teams nodded. There were cheers coming from the rest of the students that aren’t in the game anymore.

 

Each time Suzy threw the ball; it was directed to Crystal but caught by HanBin. Crystal aimed hopelessly because she has no idea how to throw it well in order to hit perfectly. Mark and s on the other hand had a hard time trying to protect Suzy because she was running all over thinking that it would make it hard for the ball to be aimed at her, opening herself out to the attacks instead of hiding behind her ‘soldiers’.

 

After a few desperate tries, Crystal once again got the ball from HanBin who caught it previously and threw it towards Suzy. It hits her, on her head and Suzy falls to the ground with a very loud thud. She wasn’t moving, just her peti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter