Chapter 19

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Balli - Faster / Quick

Ga - Go

Andwae - No / Can't / Don't

 

Jackson knows that the objective of the game is to protect or strike the queen, in order for their plan to work, Jackson has been running out of line so that he gets hit easily. Why so? Because they wanted to make Mark and the girl stay back for the cleaning up, alone. The eldest male has no knowledge of what s have in mind, Mark goes off to wherever Crystal goes and stands near her in case the ball comes flying her way.

 

“Mark, you have to protect the queen…”

 

Crystal tried to whisper with a frustrated tone and that caught his attention but he remained standing close to her, interrupting the ball that’s coming her way.

 

“ARGH!”

 

“Jackson’s team, OUT! I expect to see this area cleaned up”

 

“Aish Mark hyung!”

 

“Hyung! You didn’t protect me”

 

The blames were pushed to Mark all of a sudden and he frown a deliberate frown as if querying what s were doing. Crystal stands aside, unsure of what to say although she’s aware that she’ll be stuck with them after school.

 

“Molla… Mark hyung stays back alone”

 

“YAH! Wae!?”

 

“Hyung, you cause us to lose because you aren’t giving your best!”

 

“Mwoh!?”

 

Mark was speechless with his dongsaengs burst of outbreak, they aren’t like that to begin with and the eldest male starts getting suspicious of their actions. Crystal on the other hand, tried to in and chill the rest of them down but their voices were loud and she didn’t have a chance to say what’s in her mind.

 

Not able to take it any longer, Crystal came forward and grab onto Mark’s arm, cautiously forcing him to look at her.

 

“I’m staying… I’ll help you”

 

With that, YuGyeom finally relaxes his tensed muscle and smiles could be seen on the members’ faces. They were waiting for this even though they know how much their hyung would hate it.

 

Tch… You guys

 

Understanding the situation, Mark releases his frustration by breathing out and then glares at Jackson for coming up with such a stupid idea though he couldn’t help but to agree he had actually liked spending time with the girl and it wouldn’t be possible if s didn’t help.

 

--

 

“Hyung, take your time…”

 

“Nuna~ I’ll see you tomorrow”

 

YuGyeom stood forward and engulfs the girl into a bear hug, his arms wrapped tightly around her slender waist. Crystal feels comfortable with YuGyeom’s skin ship because it meant nothing but a family’s kind of warmth and to say the truth, she had actually like YuGyeom as a dongsaeng.

 

Sinking in to his chest, Crystal hugged back and patted his back a few times before letting go. Mark smirks at the girl’s actions and stares in bewilderment. It just doesn’t make sense to him how she would be this gentle to their maknae and then changes to a chic person whenever he’s with her.

 

“Balli ga!”

 

Mark nonchalantly added his words and broke the hug, satisfied with the distance; he walked off from the rest and started cleaning the whole area. Crystal turns to look back at the rest and then wave a little, feeling a little bizarre at how these boys would argue at some point but then stand by each other at another point.

 

“Mark? Are you angry?”

 

The question spins him off because it was so sudden, their first ever conversation after a long time. It felt as though they didn’t know each other before and now is the time to restart everything.

 

“Yes, I’m an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter