Chapter 16

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Apa – It hurts / Painful

Arasseoyo – Okay / I got it (Formal, because YuGyeom is younger than Crystal)

 

“STOP HER!”

 

One of the mean girls with a pony tail on started ordering the other two and they charge forward, each grabbing onto one of her arms, stopping Crystal from retrieving her book back.

 

“Give it back…”

 

Crystal made her voice low and soft, staring straight to the pony tailed one with a steady gaze. She hated all of these unnecessary fights just because she’s not from a rich family. She hadn’t done anything to provoke them and why would they find enjoyment in torturing her like that!?

 

“You want it back? Then come and get it~”

 

They were playing with her and Crystal knows it too well but her frustrated and uncomfortable heart couldn’t stop her from going along to their bully. They wanted her to fight back so that they could find faults from this poor girl.

 

Struggling to break free, she realizes her legs are free and landed a nasty kick onto one of the blonde that’s grabbing onto her right shoulder painfully. With a yelp, the blonde falls to the ground exaggeratingly and whimpers in pain. The red head on her left noticed the twist of event and threw a punch to the side of her waist. It was a hard and direct punch that landed on her hip bones and she felt a prick of electric wave shocking through her body as if she’s paralyzed for that brief moment.

 

A slap was thrown to her cheek and her head turned to the side because of the tremendous force. Who would have thought that these sweet looking girls in front of their oppas would be such vicious girls when they are not around? Laughing to herself, Crystal shook her head in disbelief and could perfectly define the definition of being a hypocrite in this society.

 

“You laugh!? YOU DARE TO!?”

 

The pony tailed one stood in front of her and hissed, glaring at her with devious stare and an arrogant aura. Smirking to herself, she gives Crystal one last look and raises one of her leg, gathering the strength she had and kicked the poor girl hard on her chest. She falls to the ground with her landing first but didn’t make any whimpering cries because she didn’t want to seem weak.

 

“Ha… If this is about Mark, you guys are pathetic”

 

They were the ones that would always gather around the elder male and begged for attention. But Crystal hadn’t had the need to because Mark has always had his attention on her and she effortlessly somehow made it possible.

 

The red head gasp and crossed her arms in front of her awkwardly large chest. They had thick eyeliners, mascara and red lipstick that Crystal thought of as a monster that instance. She hadn’t meant to include Mark in the conversation but it was the fact and it was unavoidable.

 

“Let me just warn you… Get near him and you’re dead!”

 

She pulled Crystal’s hair and yanked it towards her powdery filled face, whispering it in a low and daring tone. Crystal remained in her position and finally wraps her arms around her waist when they were finally gone. 

 

Apa … Blue blacks again…

 

--

 

“Nuna! Let’s go back together”

 

“Ani YuGyeom-ah, I have to go look for a job”

 

“Nuna~”

 

“YuGyeom-ah”

 

“Arasseoyo”

 

She smiled an apologetic smile to him and appreciated his offer. YuGyeom pouted slightly but nods his head in understanding; it was new to him to hear Crystal speaking to him in a strict and serious manner but it definitely didn't decrease his care to this girl.

 

Waving goodbye to the youngest boy, she walks off with heavy steps and tried not to wince because of the bruise on her waist…

 

“Mark hyung…”

 

Mark notices her unbalance steps and started to worry but there was nothing he could do without raising suspicion from s. Turning to look at his maknae and waited for him to finish the sentence, Mark taps his finger on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter