Chapter 13

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eotteokhae – What to do? / What do I do?

Na gan da – I’m going off

Gwaen chanayo – It’s alright

 

“You’re too vulnerable…”

 

“N-No! I’m not…”

 

Crystal stuttered but manages to make her words clear. She gave up struggling when she realizes there is no way she can escape from Mark’s grasp unless he releases his grip on her. Turning her head away from Mark’s, she pouted in anger and disbelief that this guy actually called her vulnerable.

 

His warm breath hits her neck and she shivered, the closeness made her fluster yet it wasn’t uncomfortable.

 

“Yeah? You should defend yourself then”

 

Mark’s sentence woke up Crystal from her daze look and she turns to stare at him, speechless with whatever idea he has in mind. She furrowed her brows, confused at why this guy would grab her all of a sudden and then demand her to fight back when there’s clearly no chance she could break free.

 

“Weak…”

 

“You… Are you any better!?”

 

Crystal was angry; the frustration was so obvious because of her panting and blushed face. This was absolutely ridiculous and she couldn’t find any of that nice and warm guy she sees previously. Why would people change so fast? Crystal thought to herself and nodded.

 

I was wrong to think that way…

 

Glaring at the elder male where she only stands up to his shoulder, she exerted force and kicked his knee, making him wince in agony. Crystal took the chance and shove him away with her hands outstretch on his chest and made a big push. Mark falls to the ground with a thud and clutch onto his knees in pain. Crystal gasps and took the first step nearer to him but stopped.

 

Why would I regret…?

 

He deserves it anyway.

 

Did I go overboard?

 

Ah… Must have hurt a lot, eotteokhae !?

 

In just a split second, the guilt in Crystal took over the anger she felt earlier. Her face grimace in pain and bit her bottom lip in remorse, unsure if she had caused Mark even more pain than he already is. Kneeling down, Crystal leans forward and places her hand on his knees which she just kicked.

 

Aish… You’re too kind.

 

Mark immediately stop his act and engulfs the girl in a hug, pulling her down with him so that she lies on top of him, chest to chest. Mark has his hands intertwine together at her back to prevent her from escaping.

 

“If I was the bad guy, you wouldn’t win this game”

 

This was the first time Crystal ever looked at him so seriously. His eyes that shone with that concern and warmth she had never ever realized before. It was as if looking over a sea and then the sun rises at the far end, bringing that hope along and brightens her already broken heart.

 

Mark smiled tenderly at her, pleased that she was actually worried about him. He caught the whiff of sweet scent from her long hair and traces his gaze from her sparkling eyes down to her nose bridge and finally, it landed on her lips unknowingly.

 

You drive me crazy…

 

He didn’t say it out loud because he finds it insane too and how could a mere girl actually made him feel this way? Taking one last look at her, Mark untwines his fingers that were locked behind Crystal’s back.

 

Their faces were so near and their lips almost touched. Crystal very carefully and gently, with her hands on his sturdy chest, supported herself up, standing with her back against him. Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter