Chapter 10

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ahjusshi! We get that you’re busy but there’s no need to look that battered and old all of a sudden!”

 

Ahjusshi gasp and jolted to a halt the moment he came back from the backdoor, the blood stained knife still clutched in one hand. He kept his gaze glued to their movements and tried hard not to pant or seem as though he had something to hide.

 

Moving over to the bartender’s counter, he tosses the knife inside and ensures that his body is well hidden from the angle of those rich kids. Plastering a fake welcoming smile, he washes his bloody hands in the sink and rubbed it furiously in order for the blood to be washed away fast, unnoticed in the dark and dim lights.

 

“D-do ryeo nim! Welcome… Take a seat, take a seat!”

 

Hi voice croaked from the fake enthusiasm and trembled slightly because it was no doubt the boys would be here for the girl.

 

“Where’s the diamond girl?”

 

As if on cue, Mark spoke and kept his low deep voice clearly directed to the ahjusshi and stares at him with a vicious glare. YuGyeom and the rest looked from the ahjusshi back to Mark and were actually surprised, that Mark would be the one that’s asking. The eldest hyung had panicked because the last time he saw her, she wasn’t looking exactly well. Her bruised and exhausted face told him whatever he needed to know.

 

“D-diamond girl? Oh… She c-called, asking for a few days to r-rest…”

 

The ahjusshi avoided eye contact with Mark because the intense glare he sends was sufficient enough to raise the guilt in him. Ahjusshi swallowed a gulp and was petrified his lie would be busted but then relaxed his shoulders the moment one of the boys suggested that Crystal might really be resting at home.

 

“Maybe we’ll see her in school when she’s fine to come back”

 

JaeBum states and the ahjusshi nodded eagerly as if trying to encourage the boys with the lies they were covered in. Mark couldn’t totally believe his words because this ahjusshi that he knows, he isn’t someone that would stutter and then look all weird so suddenly. The eldest hyung starts to scan the area, trying to spot any hints or whatever it is to tell him that his instincts not to leave this place are correct. He met eyes with the bartender behind and paused…

 

No…

 

The bartender shook his head very slowly and slightly at Mark, mouthing a word that formed an ‘O’ shape in his mouth. Mark paused and widens his eyes to make sure that he isn’t seeing things.

 

“Her address?”

 

“Do ryeo nim… I-I don’t have her a-address!”

 

“Take it out before I search and ruin this place…”

 

Mark lunge forward and grab hold onto the ahjusshi’s shirt collar and pulled him closer. He hissed his words and stares down at this disgusting man, the other hand round up into a tight fist that’s ready to hit if the ahjusshi denies.

 

Mark has seen the contract papers before by accident and a page filled with informations on personal particulars like address would be needed to fill in. He feels the anger so strongly and overwhelming that he was actually shock with it because he realizes that he’s angry that Crystal can’t be found. He’s angry that he doesn’t know how she’s doing right now and he’s angry… because he hated it if anything bad would happen to that poor girl Mark has grown attached to in such a short period of time even though they hadn’t had much interaction. But surprisingly, those interactions that they barely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter