00. Epilogue

Unintended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

00. EPILOGUE: AFTERMATH

 

And when it’s right, you always know so this time I won’t let go There’s only one thing left here to say; love’s never too late

 

One year later…

The ray of sunlight peeked through the slight gap between the curtains and illuminated the entire room. The gentle rays tiptoed across her eyelids first, sending unspoken signals to her sleepy self that the morning had arrived. Soojin didn’t know for how long it had been invading the room before it found its way to her face, completely replacing the darkness underneath. Soojin squinted out, her hands subconsciously reaching up to rub her eyes before acting as a shield against the sun and slowly she peeled her eyes open.

 

She could feel the bed shifting, indicating that the person who was still sleeping soundly beside her was moving. Soojin turned her head to the side only to be greeted by one gorgeous sleeping face she loved the most. A smile found its way to touch her lips as she used the moment to watch him like she always did almost every morning. His lovely face looked much younger, relaxed when he was sleeping. His sculptured, pouty lips were parted slightly, and his soft hair was glorious mess.

 

How could he look this good and still be legal? Oh, perhaps he is not legal…

 

Soojin chuckled over her own thought then shook her head lightly. It was so tempting to reach out and touch him but she chose to spend the moment admiring his perfect features. A pleasant kind of shiver ran through her body as she could feel him sliding his hand across her tummy under the duvet, pulling her closer to him. Soojin could always feel the jolt of excitement ran through her system every time he held her close, letting her to hear the sound of his heart beat for her.

 

His warm breath tickled her, causing her to giggle, when he buried his face on the crook of her neck. Another smile adorned her face when he mumbled something to hear ear then pressed his lips against her skin, scattering the softest kisses along her collarbone. There was something that ignited in his very being, every time his lips touched her skin. It was a gesture full of respect and love. They had been married for one year yet he never failed to make her feel like they married just yesterday.

 

“I know your trick, sleepyhead.” Soojin chortled, slapping his bare arm playfully.

 

“Just let me savor this rare moment, baby.” He whined hoarsely, drawing her closer to him as he let his lips lingered against longer than necessary.

 

“What rare moment? You do this every day in case you forget.” Soojin rolled her eyes then let out a soft laugh. She heard him laughing along with her.

 

“I guess I should charge you for watching me when I am sleeping. It is illegitimate you know.” He whispered groggily to her ear. Soojin smiled at the eyes of his flickering naughtily at her under locks of her tousled hair.

 

“It is your fault for not waking up earlier than me. I will not be able to watch you if you are out of the bed when I wake up.” She replied cockily. He let out a hoarse laugh.

 

“Good morning, sunshine.” He chimed then stole a kiss from her.

 

“Morning breath, you gross!” She slapped his chest playfully.

 

“Just admit it that you love my morning breath, sweetheart.” He took her hand then kissed her knuckles. It was something that he really loved to do.

 

“Tell me again how I could agree to marry a conceited snob like you.”

 

“You love me. That’s all that matters.” He said smugly, a ghost smile brushed his lips. “Can we just sleep again? I think I’m still jet-lagging.” Soojin simply pinched his nose when she saw him closing his eyes again.

 

“Wake up you, sleepyhead. Today is my sister’s biggest day and I won’t let you make us come late especially when you are their best man.” Soojin said eagerly as she poked his cheek repeatedly.

 

“Moooomm~ Appaaaa~” Three knock presented on the door to their room. “Wake up! Wake up! Uncle Lulu and uncle Chenchen are here! Mommy! Appa!” The little boy added while banging the hardwood over and over.

 

“What a perfect timing, son.” He muttered under his breath, releasing Soojin from his grip as he helplessly star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter