Chapter 28

My Gangster

Chapter 28

 

Being back at school again . The three day trip at Busan went by so quickly. Even though it didn't feel like much happened, a lot actually happened. On the last day at Busan, we went out for breakfast instead of dining in the hotel. We visited one last place before heading off. We went to Taejongdae. Taejongdae was beautiful. The rocks surrounding the small island was beyond amazing and it was my first time being so close to a light house. I guess I was kind of glad that this was the last place we were going to visit before heading back. At least we got to see something beautiful before leaving the place.

Jung Ah had decided to skip out on school since she was tired from the trip; that left me alone at school, but I guess it wasn't bad because that meant that my day was going to be quiet. Let's not jinx it. I crossed my fingers and headed to the cafeteria by myself. I wasn't hungry, but I didn't want to stay in class and not do anything. When I got there, I bought myself a peach and a water bottle. I sat down at my usual table and took my phone out and plugged in my headphones. I didn't need or want anyone to bother me.

No matter how loud I had put my music, it never won against the loudness in the cafeteria. I could hear a commotion behind me. A few people happened to be talking about another girl who was in the cafeteria. Apparently, she was pretty and she was someone they've never seen at our school before. She must have been trespassing because I over heard a few people talking about how her uniform was different from ours. Instead of eavesdropping, I finally turned around to see who it was. My eyes caught the attention of the girl who was standing by the entrance of the cafeteria.

This girl was probably a few inches taller than me. She had long brown hair with bangs across her forehead. Her lips were bright pink and her skin was a little more fair and paler than mine. She was definitely not from our school; especially because her uniform was totally different from ours. I didn't know if my staring was rude or not, but she was staring right back at me, as if she knew me. She started to walk towards me, making everyone's eyes follow her direction. Great. I knew this day was too good to be true. I wasn't ever going to get my quiet day.

"Are you Ahn Soo Jin?" The girl asked me without a hello or an introduction.

I only nodded my head, not caring to give her a formal answer because she started it informally anyways.

This girl looked frustrated. She blew at her bangs and her hand landed on her hip, as if I've done something wrong to her already. "You know Oh Se Hun, right?"

I nodded my head again.

"Are you dating him?" She her lips in frustration.

I shook my head. This was probably irritating her because I wasn't speaking and I was only giving her gestures. Geez, if I were her, I would have punched the person across the face for doing this on purpose. But then again, I don't hink she knows that I'm doing this on purpose.

"Wait." She held a hand in front of me, as if she was going to stop me from speaking. "You know Se Hun, but you're not dating him?"

Who was this girl and what kind of question was that? Just because I know someone doesn't mean I'd date them. I swear, this world is filled with such dumb people. I don't count. Just because Se Hun always calls me an idiot doesn't mean I'm part of the "dumb people".

"Do you not know how to talk?" The girl asked frustratedly as she ran a hand through hair long brown hair.

For one thing, I should have been the one who was frustrated, not her. She can't expect to just come up to some random person and ask them these kinds of questions without revealing who she was. I didn't even think this conversation between her and I was intense, but apparently, everyone thought it was because they were all surrounding us and staring, as if something was going to happen.

"Who are you?" I finally asked.

"I'm Lee Yoo Ra." She finally said after a moment of silence.

Why did her name sound so familiar? I felt like I've heard it before, but I couldn't recall it. I looked at her and then looked back at my feet. I've never seen her before and she knew Se Hun. Weird.

"You don't know who I am?" As if she was offended...

"Uh... Am I supposed to?" I didn't mean to sound rude, but seriously, was I supposed to know who she was?

"He's never talked about me to you?" She crossed her arms in an annoying manner. "Typical of him."

"What's your relationship with him?" It had nothing to do with jealousy, trust me. I was just curious to why this girl, who knew me and Se Hun, but I had no clue to who the hell she was.

"I'm his girlfriend." Okay. Now that totally caught me off guard and everyone around me started whispering to each other. "Ah, he must not have told you, huh?"

"I don't understand what your intention is, but Se Hun and I don't have that kind of relationship." I rolled my eyes.

"That's weird because I've been hearing a lot of things about someone named Ahn Soo Jin and about how Se Hun's always with her and it happens to be that you're Ahn Soo Jin." She seemed irritated which I didn't understand why.

I wasn't the only Ahn Soo Jin in the world, but then again, how many Ahn Soo Jins knew a Oh Se Hun?

"I just wanted to confirm something." She said breaking my thoughts.

I didn't say anything. I just stood there and stared at her, uninterested, because I felt like this Lee Yoo Ra girl was just going to blabber about I didn't care about.

"I just wanted to see how pretty you were like everyone said you were and also, I wanted to see if it was true if the two of you were dating." Yoo Ra took a step towards me. "I guess Park Soo Hyuk was just a tad bit right. You are pretty."

That rung a bell in my head. I finally remembered who she was. She was Se Hun's ex-girlfriend and Soo Hyuk hooked up with her and supposebly broke her heart. Wasn't she the one who broke up with Se Hun to be with Soo Hyuk? She ended up hurting herself or something, right? She wasn't even as bad as Soo Hyuk's uncle described her. He said that she wasn't pretty, but in fact, she was average among other girls I've encountered. Okay. Enough about this. What was her point?

"Another reason why I came here is because I want you to stop talking to Se Hun." She bit her lip and blew out a sigh. "I don't want you encountering my boyfriend anymore. I want to stay away from him and please do us both a favor, stay out of our relationship and get out of our lives."

"I guess." I scoffed with a shrug.

I didn't know if she was being serious or not, but I kind of didn't care right now. 

Yoo Ra must have been irritated because when I walked past her, she was following after me. Great. I thought our conversation was over with, but why is she following me? I'm obeying her by getting out of their lives already. What more does she want? I barely knew the girl and she was claiming that she was Se Hun's girlfriend. Funny thought, actually, because Se Hun always claimed me as his girlfriend. Wait. That had me thinking... Does he just claim everyone as his girlfriend? Was I not the only one he saved? That brought me back to when he beat Soo Hyuk up and I heard him yell about how Soo Hyuk had done something to Yoo Ra... Now I was irritated. 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Just as I did so, Yoo Ra almost ran into me because she was following so close behind. She stopped herself before we collided. "Why are you following me?"

"Are you really not dating Se Hun?" She asked again.

"What makes you think we're dating?" I raised my eyebrow.

"It's because I keep hearing things that you're his girlfriend." She rolled her eyes, as if I was supposed to know this, which I did. "I don't want everyone thinking that you're his girlfriend when you're not."

"Didn't I already tell you that-"

"Lee Yoo Ra?"

I heard a few different voices behind me. I turned around and saw Lu Han and Chan Yeol. They looked confused and surprised. When I turned back to look at Yoo Ra, I saw that her face looked as if she just saw a ghost.

"What are you doing here?" Lu Han's voice was low and forceful. "Does Se Hun know that you're here?"

"I... I... Please... Please don't tell him I was here." Yoo Ra held her hands in front of her, as if they were going to attack her. "Don't let him know that I came here. Please..."

"What are you doing with Ahn Soo Jin?" Chan Yeol asked as he and Lu Han walked towards us both. "Are you trying to threaten her?"

"What? Threaten? Why would I do that?" Yoo Ra's face fell.

"Then why are you here?" Lu Han asked.

This was the first time I've heard Lu Han's voice sound so cold, as if he was annoyed with the fact that Yoo Ra was here at our school. I wish I knew the relationship between all of these people. Heck, I was still trying to figure out who Yoo Ra really was and what had happened to her, Se Hun, and Soo Hyuk. 

"Well... I couldn't find you nor the other guys and I found her..." Yoo Ra pointed at me, as if we knew each other. "I thought she would know where Se Hun is because he wasn't answering my calls."

"He's not at school." Baek Hyun came out of nowhere with Kai following beside him. Baek Hyun was cracking his neck and stretching his back while Kai cooly made his way over. "He doesn't feel good today. Our friend caught a cold."

I turned and looked at Baek Hyun. He nodded at me kindly, along with Kai.

Yoo Ra was just about to walk past us, but Lu Han stepped in her way before she could leave.

"Don't even think about visiting him." Kai placed his hands in his pockets and cocked his head in a cocky manner. "It isn't your place to go there and see him."

"Can we not do this here?" Her voice trembled slightly as if she was afraid of something, but I couldn't figure it out. 

"I know we can't stop you, but think about your actions before you do them." Lu Han hissed under his breath. "Because the last time you didn't, you knew how he felt about it."

"How could you just carelessly talk about it here?" Yoo Ra's eyes piereced right through Lu Han, but he didn't look intimidated by it at all.

"We all know about it; why are you so afraid of someone else knowing about it?" Baek Hyun groaned irritatedly.

"It doesn't seem like she knows." Yoo Ra was referring to me. "And I would like to keep it that way."

"She's no stranger to us." Kai said as he scratched the back of his head.

"So she is dating Se Hun." It looked like Yoo Ra's eyes were watery. I couldn't tell since her head was slightly turned away from me.

"I'm not dating him." I hissed under my breath, but I don't think she heard me.

"You should leave." Chan Yeol said quietly. "If the teachers find you here, you'll get into trouble."

"Don't worry. I was on my way." Yoo Ra brushed past Lu Han and disappeared.

I was still standing in the hallway with Lu Han, Chan Yeol, Baek Hyun, and Kai. I've never really really been in a situation like this with them. I didn't know how to feel or what to do at this moment. They were quiet. I couldn't tell if they were annoyed or pissed off because their faces were blank.

"Ummm... I don't... I don't mean to ask this question... But..." I had to break the silence between all of us. "Who... Who is she?"

"Lee Yoo Ra..." Chan Yeol said sighing.

"She's Se Hun's ex-girlfriend." Kai added.

"Ahhh..." I nodded my head slowly, as if I understood.

"She didn't threaten you, did she?" Baek Hyun asked staring at me.

"No..." I pressed my lips together and stared at all of them, only to realize that they were all so handsome. I mean, I noticed it at the party before, but even now, they were really handsome. Why weren't they popular at school? Oh wait... They're gangsters. I forget.

"Don't worry about her." Lu Han said as he ran a hand through his hair. "Come on guys. Let's get going."

I nodded my head at them as they walked past me. I my teeth in an irritated manner, only because I was so confused beyond this point. I just met Se Hun's ex-girlfriend, the boys just talked about something that she did and obviously she doesn't want me to know about it, and now, here I am, stuck here, with the thought of how these guys were actually not bad. Oh. And that stupid gangster kid is sick. Ugh.

 

 


 

**A/N: Oh my goodness. The snow is so heavy tonight :( I almost didn't get to post up my chapter because the internet went dead for ten minutes! Lol. @lixious_luxious, I couldn't believe that you guessed that there was an ex-girlfriend right when I was about to add one. LOL. But do you guys remember Lee Yoo Ra? I mentioned her in my previous chapters! Keke~!  Anyways, here's an update so enjoy :DD Also, I have another story that's going to come soon after I finish this one. It's called Goodbye Autumn. It features Chenchen <3 But note that I won't be posting until I'm done with this story though, but please still support and read :D. Please read and comment. I'd love to hear about your opinions, so please don't be a silent readerThank you and read with lots of love! Keke~! Muah!