Chapter 20

My Gangster

Chapter 20

 

We ended up at Se Hun's house after the whole incident. He let me shower and gave me a huge shirt and a pair of his shorts to wear. When I got out of the bathroom and went down to the living room, I saw him in the kitchen making tea and something to eat. He turned around to grab something but when I caught his attention, he almost dropped the spoon that he was holding. I don't know if it was because he was surprised to see me or because he didn't want to see me. I bet it was a little bit of both.

"Ah, I'm sorry if I didn't have anything better for you to wear..." Se Hun scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Are you... Are you okay?"

I nodded at him with a smile. "It's okay."

"I called the cops; they got him." Se Hun straightened up and went back to cooking. "They said that his court day will be tomorrow. They asked for us to be there tomorrow to explain what happened, but I'm sure you don't want to go." He turned the stove off and took out two plates and placed the food on there. "You should eat. You're getting pale and weaker."

"No... I'm not hungry." I said shaking my head.

"It's only because you're in shock." He looked at me in the eyes. "It's okay."

I sighed and raised an eyebrow.

"It won't hurt to eat." He said turning back around. "And besides, you need to eat in order for your arm to heal. If you don't get enough nutrients, your body won't heal fast."

I suddenly sneezed.

"And you're getting sick..." He bit his lip and heeved a sigh. "How long have you been sick?"

"Awhile now..." I said looking away.

"I shouldn't have kissed you." He shook his head.

I was starting to turn pink. He casually talked about us kissing like it wasn't even that big of a deal for him. I looked away, hoping that he wouldn't notice.

"Here." He put rice on the plate and handed me the plate. "Eat this. I'm sorry if this wasn't enough to fulfill you, but at least it's something."

"Thanks..." I said pressing my lips together.

Se Hun walked over to his living room and sat down on the couch. He the TV and watched a variety show while he ate. He noticed that I was just standing in the kitchen, looking at my food, unable to move. He put his plate down and walked over to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me so we could go sit down back in the living room. I followed regardless.

"Were you planning to just stare at your food?" He pushed me down onto the couch and grabbed the spoon on my plate. "Here, eat it." He grabbed a spoonful of food and put it by my mouth. I had no choice, but to eat it. "Now, you can do this by yourself, right?"

I nodded my head and started eating. Stupid gangster kid thinks I can't eat just because of what happened?

 

 

I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep. I don't know how long I've been asleep, but when I looked at the time, I saw that it was already 3:oopm; the same time that we'd get out of school. I sat up, realizing that I was on a bed. I turned around to see that Se Hun was sleeping beside me, facing towards me. I couldn't help stare; he looked like a little innocent kid with perfect features. I slowly got off the bed and grabbed my phone that was lying on his desk. I got out of the room and dialed Jung Ah's number quickly.

After talking for ten minutes, I paced back and forth in Se Hun's living room. I was hoping that Se Hun wouldn't get up at anytime. I don't know why, but I just did. My phone suddenly buzzed and read that Jung Ah was here. I ran over to the door and opened it quietly. She threw me a shirt, jacket, and a pair of skinny jeans and shoes. You have no idea how happy I was to see her with clothes to wear; Se Hun's clothes weren't bad, but I wasn't used to that kind of attire and I really wanted to change into something more comfortable.

"Lee Jung Ah, you're the best!" I hugged her quickly and started to change. "I'll explain everything to you later. Come on. We have to go." I took Se Hun's shirt with me and we left his house.

 

 

Both Jung Ah and I decided not to go home yet and headed off to the city. While we made our way there, I told her everything that happened. She hugged me after finding out that I was ually harrassed. Somehow, I wasn't traumatized from it like I thought I'd be, which scared her the most, but she assured me that everything was going to be okay anyway. She did cry a little since she felt bad that I had to go through something like this and she wanted to take my place, which was crazy, but she was only trying to be a friend. 

"I'm glad he's in jail now..." Jung Ah sighed as she grabbed my bad arm. I pulled away from her. "What? Did I do something wrong?"

"I got hurt again the other week because of a burglar at Myeongdong. He cut my arm and it was deeper than the last time." I pursed my lips. "That's why I wasn't at school that day."

"Why aren't you telling me these things?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's because I don't want you to worry about me." I nudged her. "I'm fine though."

"Let me guess, Ahn Soo Jin, Se Hun saved you too?" I nodded my head. "Is he secretly stalking you?"

"No, there's no way he's stalking me." I laughed. "Or is he...?"

"Doesn't matter, Soo Jin. He's your savior and you should be thankful for him." Jung Ah smiled. "It seems like you're unlucky with him around, but you're pretty lucky to have someone like him by you. He's always there for you."

I sighed. I guess I was kind of lucky to have someone like Se Hun around. I don't know why, but I guess I never really thought of him as my savior until what happened today. He was just some guy who happened to be there, but I guess I'll change it to something else. He was like... My gangster. My stupid gangster who was always there watching over me... I found myself smiling at this. Stupid... Gangster kid.

"Do you like him?" Jung Ah asked me, taking me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know..." I honestly said. Cos' I really didn't know how I was feeling towards him. 

"Well, he obviously likes you." Jung Ah stared at me and raised her eyebrow. "I'm kind of jealous."

I started to laugh. "Jealous? Why?"

"Because you have a good looking mob gangster watching over you." She laughed with me. "I know it's a weird thing to be jealous over of, but I want someone good looking watching over me; minus the gangster part though."

"Why are you single again?" I asked as I went over to a food stall and ordered myself something to eat. "Did you want something to eat too?

"No, I'm not hungry." She rolled her eyes. "Why are you single; that's the question. You had all of these guys confess to you, but you never accepted anyone." She crossed her arms and scoffed. "But here you are, running around with a gangster."

"He's not even as bad as everyone said he was." I rolled my eyes. "If everyone actually got to know Oh Se Hun, they would realize how dumb they were. Sure, he's scary and beats up on people, but-"

"But what?" She raised her eyebrow at me.

"He's not bad. Okay?" I bit into my snack and handed her a bite. "And his friends... They're not bad themselves."

"You've talked to them too?" Jung Ah asked. "What? Are you becoming friends with them?"

"No, who said I was?" I stuffed my face. "I'm just... I just encounter them."

"You've been encountering them a lot." Jung Ah wrapped her arm around my neck. "Should I start befriending them too?"

"Go ahead. You're the one who wants a handsome mob gangster watching over you." I looked away.

"I said minus the gangster part." She sighed.

"I guess you shouldn't meet them then..." I shrugged.

"Yeah. I shouldn't." She grabbed my snack and ate it. "I'm still kind of scared of them anyway.

Jung Ah and I ended up shopping around the city and bought a few clothes. I had to go reorder my uniform since I threw it out after the incident. I didn't want to be reminded of what happened wearing the old uniform. I had to change it.

 

 

Instead of heading home after hanging out with Jung Ah, I headed to the hospital because I suddenly started bleeding. I had to get my arm restitched and get it rebandaged and it was throbbing. Today was not a good day. When I got to the hospital, I sat down and waited until they had called for me. They called me after ten minutes. I showed them my arm and they saw that my arm was splitting open. They quickly started to dab it lightly and started to restitch it after numbing my arm. I watched as they did it since I was curious to how it looked. My arm wouldn't stop bleeding and it was making me lose conscious.

"Ahn Soo Jin, you should be more careful." My doctor said as he finished the last stitch.

I nodded my head.

"It seems like someone had put pressure onto your wound, that's why it had burst open." He started to wrap a new bandage around my arm. "Are you staying out of trouble? You should warn people about your arm."

"I got into an accident and someone grabbed my arm." I sighed, my head getting dizzy. "I keep forgetting to let people know."

"Be careful. If it keeps happening, it'll take longer to heal." He looked at me and held my shoulders. "Soo Jin, are you alright?"

"No... I... I'm dizzy..." I said trying to hold my head up.

"You lost a little bit of blood; lean back." My doctor made me lean back on the chair and I did. "I'll be back with some nutrients for you to eat."

My doctor gave me a bunch of fruits and vitamins to eat. I ate it slowly and silently. I was getting tired from the lack of concentration and loss of blood. After an hour or so, I felt a little better and my doctor had given me medication before I had left the hospital.

My phone suddenly rang when I got outside. "Hello?" I picked up without even looking at the caller ID.

"You left without saying anything." It was Se Hun. "Where are you?"

"I'm at the hospital." I said as I threw a vitamin gummy bear into my mouth and chewed on it.

"Why are you at the hospital? Did something happen?" I could hear him moving around. He must have just woken up. "Wait there."

"Why? I'm heading home." I said as I called for a taxi.

"Fine. Then I'll meet you at home." He hung up before I could even reject. Crap. I better get home before he does.

 

 

When I got out of the taxi, I quickly ran down the street and towards my house. I looked around just in case Se Hun was around. He wasn't anywhere, so I kept running. I got to my house and opened the door. Just as I closed it behind me, I could hear laughing. I heard the TV playing and I could hear my mother talking to someone. I took off my shoes and walked over to the living room. Just to my surprise, Se Hun was sitting in the living room with both my mother and father. I stared at them, my face frowning.

"Oh honey, you're home!" My father waved at me. "Se Hun told me that you invited him over for dinner. Why didn't you tell us?"

"What?" My eyes widened.

"Se Hun was just telling us about his life." My mother smiled as she got up. "Come on, honey, let's go make dinner."

She grabbed me before I could make a face at Se Hun. I'm sure he was already smiling. Stupid gangster kid.

 

 


 
**A/N: Here's an update because I don't want to study for my exams that's coming up in a few days. Ugh. BUT OMG. Did you guys see Se Hun's new hairstyle? My heart is fluttering. Cutie Maknae is so handsome, I'm going to cry. HAHAH. Seriously though. Anyways, I've started a new story so go and read it too and subscribe or anything! It's called Goodbye Autumn. It features Chenchen <3 But note that I won't be posting until I'm done with this story though, but please still support and read :D. Please read and comment. I'd love to hear about your opinions, so please don't be a silent readerThank you and read with lots of love! Keke~! Muah! 
 
photo OHSEHUN_zpscdb41aa6.jpg
 
Credit goes to the owner. I do not own this photo.