Chapter 6

Runaway

Chapter 6

Its been a month since Noriko and Nino talked about their past. The group had noticed a change in there attitude towards each other immediately. The tension that used to be there had disappeared, and they seemed to be much friendlier. Ohno was more than happy about this turn of events than any of the others. He didn’t bother to ask what had happened between them to make them suddenly so comfortable in each other’s presence but he was thankful for it. His two best friends had made up and that’s all he needed and wanted to know.

It had been a long day of filming for Yamada Taro Monogatari, Nino and Sho had decided to go out for a couple of drinks to treat themselves for the hard work they had done. They found a table in the bar and Nino sat down whilst Sho went and bought some drinks. Whilst he was at the bar getting the drinks, Nino heard his name being called out “Ninomiya-san?” Nino turned in the direction he heard the voice come from.

“Ah! Nagasawa-san! Hisashiburi desu.” He said to the young woman nodding in her direction. “Hisashiburi...eh? Are you drinking alone?” Masami asked when she noticed the empty table. Nino shook his head “Iie, Sho’s here with me.” Masami nodded in response “Do you both want to join us over here, it would nice to have some more company.” She said with a cute smile. Nino smiled in return “Sure, let me just go and tell Sho.” Nino said getting up and wandering over the bar to tell Sho where he would be.

Once he arrived back at the table with Masami and her friends, they started talking and catching up over the past couple of years they hadn’t seen each other. Sho eventually joined the table with his and Nino’s drinks and joined in the conversation. During the time they were sat in the bar chatting, Nino had managed to get Masami’s number and they had arranged another day to go out. Sho had watched the interaction between the pair and wondered what was going to become of it. He knew Nino currently had feelings for Noriko, and that getting into a relationship with another girl would probably not be the best idea. But alas no one ever seemed to listen to him, so he decided to keep out of it for now and watch over the turn of events.

___________---___

 

Nino did in fact follow up on the date he made with Masami, and they went on a few more for the next couple of weeks until they started officially dating. When he told the Rest of Arashi, Ohno was annoyed, but accepted it. He honestly didn’t know why he was annoyed with him but he let it go. Jun just nodded his acceptance, Aiba seemed to be happy for him, though something seemed a little off and Sho just said to ‘keep him out of it’. From then on he officially thought that Sho was weirder than Aiba.

After he announced that he was dating Masami to the guys, he asked them something else. “Guys... can you not tell Noriko?” Jun’s eye twitched at that. “And why shouldn’t I tell my Imouto that your dating a woman? Its not as if you dating Noriko... are you?” Nino saw the eye twich get more rapid and decided it would be in his best interest to bite back the sarcastic reply he had on the end of his tounge “No I’m not dating Noriko.” When he said that out loud for the first time, he winced at the pain in his heart and sighed in his head ‘i thought i was over her? Then why does it feel this way to admit that i’m not dating her?’ Shaking the thoughts from his head he looked back at the rest “I want to tell Noriko myself, i don’t want the information coming from someone else.” He said pointedly looking at Aiba, as he was known to be a blabber mouth and he lived with the girl.

Aiba pouted slightly “Oi! I’m not that bad! Stop looking at me as if I blurt out everyone’s secrets!” Everyone in the group looked over at him and gave him a look which made him pout further and sulk in his seat.

With the announcement over, they went back to preparing for Shukudai-kun. Nino couldn’t help but think though ‘How the hell am I gonna tell her? Or should the question be, Do I really want to tell her?’.

 __________--------___

Over at the day care center, Noriko and Hanako were taking there lunch break, They decided to go out and meet Usagi for a quick lunch. When they arrived Usagi glomped the both of them with a grin, getting stares from passer byes. Hanako blushed slightly whilst Noriko laughed and hugged her friend back. They trio walked inside the small cafe and found a table.

“So Hanako-chan, Noriko-chan, How have you too been lately? I saw you guys last week but that was AGES ago~” Usagi said with a grin. Hanako giggled at the girl whilst Noriko rolled her eyes “Wasn’t that long ago Usa-chan, but I’m doing fine, Hanako-chan?” Hanako looked shyly at the two girls “I’m alright. Could do with a break from work though.” She said with a small sigh.

Noriko looked at the girls and then smiled “Okay Hanako-chan I’m gonna ask manager-san if you can have next Monday off with me, and Usagi-chan make sure you take that day off too!” Both of the girls looked at her with questioning eyes “Nande?” Noriko tapped her nose, “Himitsu desu~” the girls pouted but nodded, Usagi actually got out her phone and phoned her manager telling him she’s taking the day off. When the two girls gave her a weird look she giggled “I would have forgotten unless I called him now.”  Making Noriko and Hanako ‘o’ in response.

“So Noriko-chan, how are things going with Nino?” Usagi questioned. Noriko raised an eyebrow at her friend “You make it sound as if we’re going out...” Usagi rolled her eyes “Please, as if you don’t want that to actually happen.” She stated back laughing along with Hanako when Noriko’s face lit up in a blush.

She looked at the pair and pouted “Things are going fine, but were just friends and I doubt that’s gonna change... no matter how much I want it to...” she said mumbling the last part. The girls looked at her in sympathy. “Don’t worry too much on it Noriko-chan, it will only stress you out.” Hanako said patting her friends arm. Noriko smiled at Hanako and nodded. ‘I honestly don’t need anymore stress this year if I can help it.’ Noriko thought to herself with a shake of her head.

______----______

“So this is what the big thing was this Monday?” Usagi said to her friend pointing at the NTV building “to come and look at the NTV building?” Hanako thought for a minute, until her eyes opened in surprise “Ah! Chotto. Arashi no Shudakai-kun plays on NTV doesn’t it?” she questioned Noriko, looking rather excited. Noriko Grinned “Ding Ding Ding! And Hanako is the winner~” Noriko said with a grin, and then turned towards Usagi “Were here to be in the audience of an episode of Shudakai-kun. Plus Aniki and Ma-kun got us backstage passes so we can go and see them after the show!” Hanako’s face visably brightened up, and Usagi looked confused as to why she was so excited to see the guys, Hadn’t she already met them before?

Noriko saw the look of confusion on Usagi’s face when she looked at Hanako and giggled “Usa-chan, Hanako has only met Ma-kun, oh and Sho-kun one time. This is her first time meeting everyone else.” With that the look of confusion disappeared and a smile took its place. “Oh okay.” She said. The 3 girls walked into the building and were escorted to their seats, which were at the center on one of the front rows.

They sat down and waited for the show to start. Once it had started and the boys were at the front of the stage with the box, they immediately noticed them and smiled. The Guest on the show was Nakagwa Shoko, a Guest who got Usagi especially hyped up, as she was a huge otaku. As the Show came to an end, They did a Cosplay corner, One to which Noriko could never look at her brother or Sho in the same way again...Come to think of it she couldn’t look at Aiba and Nino together without giggling either. Ohno was the only one who was dressed and acted relatively normally.

Once the Show had finished, the girls used their passes to get backstage and go and see the boys, who were still dressed in the Cosplay. When Noriko entered the room she had to turn back out and stop herself from giggling too much. She tried entering the room again, but still couldn’t stop the small giggles that left her every now and again.

Jun glared at his sister “Oi! Stop giggling and introduce us to your friend.” Noriko turned to her brother who was glaring at her and just laughed in return “Pfff. Oh please Aniki, You can’t pull off serious in that outfit.” She said. Jun just grumbled. “Oh boy, shes not gonna stop giggling anytime soon, So ill Introduce Hanako-chan.” Usagi said rolling her eyes at her friend.  “Guys this is Hitsugaya Hanako, She works with Noriko-chan, Hanako-chan, Im sure you know who everyone is.” Usagi said with a grin, and Hanako nodded with a blush. “Hai, Hajimimae, Hitsugaya Hanako Desu.” She said introducing herself once again.

The group chatted and got changed into their regular clothes, Noriko Suggested they all go out to eat, to which everyone agreed too. Just as they were leaving, there was a knock on the door. “Come in~” called out in a sing song voice, making the girls giggle. The person that entered the made Arashi’s eyes widened and then turn towards Nino. The woman eyed Noriko, Usagi and Hanako suspiciously before smiling at the group and walking over to Nino, and kissing him on his cheek. Everyone’s eyes then turned to Noriko, who seemed to have lost the happy expression she wore all day in spilt seconds.

Nino decided to speak up, albeit it a bit nervously “Masami, what are you doing here?” Masami giggled and smiled at Nino “I came to see you silly, was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner tonight?” Usagi didn’t like Masami’s attitude, I mean who walks into a room full of people, and not even greet them with a hello, So she decided to into their conversation. “I’m Sorry Nagasawa-san, but we’ve already made plans to go out to dinner, maybe you and Ninomiya-san can arrange to go out another day ne?” Usagi said in the politest way she could muster up.

 Masami looked over at Usagi and frowned. She had see this girl somewhere before...Ah oh yes that Gravure idol. She then turned to Nino, ignoring Usagi all together making said girl grit her teeth in annoyance “Ah, you’re going out to dinner? Would it be okay if I tag along?” Usagi was about to speak up again when she felt someone’s hand on her shoulder. She glanced over to find Ohno standing there with a frown on his face, directed at Masami. “Nagasawa-san, first of all, it’s impolite to walk into a room full of people and not even say hello, Second of all it’s up to Noriko if you can come as she’s the one who suggested were going out to eat.” Ohno said still frowning.

Part of Nino felt as if he should say something, but then part of him agreed with Ohno, in the end he decided to stay quiet and watch how things turned out. “Oh Sorry Ohno-san did I not say hello when I entered the room?” She looked around the room and greeted everyone with a hello. “Ano... who’s Noriko?” Noriko put her hand up “That would be me. And before you ask yes its fine for you to come along.” Noriko said trying to be friendly to the girl who appeared to be clinging onto Nino’s arm. Masami smiled at Noriko but it seemed a little off. “Ah thank you Noriko-san.” “Matsumoto-san Actually...” Usagi mumbled under her breath, though it was loud enough for Masami to hear.

Things were off to a rough start, and the boys could only feel the tension rising.

 

End of Chapter 6

 

A.N: Okay so i got the chapter out before my birthday (the 17th) Only Just xD and tbh.... I think it kinda .... Well hopefully I’ll make up for it in the next chapter. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEE~ xD(Oh and i havent bothered to proof read it yet so sorry for any mistakes lol i just wanted to get it up on time xD)