Chapter 2

Runaway

The next morning, Noriko woke up to the doorbell ringing. Completely forgetting she had stayed at Ohno’s & Nino’s apartment the night before, also forgetting that she removed her trousers the night before and now was just in Ohno’s T-shirt, she walked out of Nino’s room and walked towards the front door, opening it.

When the door opened, Jun shook his head chuckling, “Noriko go and put some trousers on and wake yourself up before...” He paused; looking towards the bedroom door just opened “Never mind... Morning Nino, Morning Riida.” He once again shook his head chuckling, greeting the two bewildered guys, who both appeared to be staring at Noriko’s bare legs.

After taking off his shoes at the door way, Jun walked into the living room looking over at the guys who were still staring at the unmoving Noriko’s legs. Jun’s eyes twitched. Walking over to the 2 older men he whacked the back of both of their heads making them cringe and turn towards him “What was that for?”Nino said in annoyance.  Again Jun’s eye twitched “For staring at my sisters legs! !” he said glaring slightly at the older man.

Noriko, hearing both Nino and Jun arguing, woke up out of her sleepy state.  Seeing her brother, her face was overcome with a confused expression. “Ano... Aniki when did you get here?”  She asked the long black haired boy. Turning sharply towards his sister he gave her an ‘are you serious?’ look and just sighed “Noriko. You let me in about 3 minutes ago. Now could you please go and put some trousers on like i have been asking you to do for those past 3 minutes? Unless you want those 2 baka’s to continue to stare at you?” he said pointing in Nino’s and Ohno’s direction. Noriko looked over towards Ohno and Nino and blushed, quickly rushing away back into Nino’s room.

Once she had closed the door, Jun turned back around sharply towards Ohno and Nino. “Spill it Ohno-san. I know she must have told you everything. What the hell did that bastard do to my little sister and why does she have bruises on her face and legs?!” Jun hissed towards Ohno, who winced at the anger in his tone, even if he knew it wasn’t directed at him.

Ohno nodded slowly and told Jun and Nino to sit down. “Yukio became violent, too violent, but Nori-chan said apparently he was always harsh bit it got worse and worse and yesterday was just too much so she ran.” Seeing the question in both Jun’s and Nino’s eyes Ohno answered before they could ask “She didn’t tell any of us because she was scared that he would hurt her more.”  He said with a frown.

Jun let out a frustrated and angry growl, whilst Nino stayed silent with a frown marring his own face. “I told her not to move in with that guy! I know he was bad news from the minute I laid eyes on him! Why does she never listen to me...” Jun said angrily, putting his head into his hands with a sigh.

Nino decided to answer the open question “Probably because she wants to experience things for herself Jun-kun. Matsumoto-chan is the kind of person who listens to other people’s advice but won’t necessarily follow it. She wants to experience things herself, no matter how much those experiences might hurt her.” Nino said keeping his eyes on the ground not wanting anyone to read his expression at the moment.

All throughout the conversation between Ohno, Nino and Jun, Noriko had gotten dressed and then had placed her back upon Nino’s bedroom door and listened. She knew her brother would be too impatient to wait for her explanation and ask Ohno. She was kind of glad that she didn’t have to explain it again though.

When she heard Jun’s statement, she gave a sad smile. He was wrong. She did listen to him and took his advice on many things; however there were just something’s- “Probably because she wants to experience things for herself Jun-kun.” Nino’s voice drifted through her thoughts. Her eyes widened momentarily, even more so when she heard him continue. He sounded sad and slightly guilty as he explained and she was confused as to why. She chose not to dwell on it too much and walked out of the bedroom door instead.

Ohno and Jun turned to face her as she entered the room, whilst Nino just kept his head down. Jun got up from his seat of the soda and walked over to his sister. “Baka Noriko. You should have told me.” He said bringing her in to a hug. Noriko nodded into her brother’s chest. “I Know.” Ohno smiled at the sweet scene, and then turned his attention towards Nino, who still had his head down.

Ohno knew what he was thinking about when he told Jun why Noriko did things the way she did, and all he could do was shake his head. ‘The reason he feels bad is his own doing in the first place. If he only thought about the situation properly before following it through then he wouldn’t feel this way now.’ Oh thought to himself with a small sigh.

Walking over towards his friend, he rested his hand on his shoulder, making Nino finally look up towards him. Ohno didn’t say anything; he just squeezed his shoulder to say he was here to talk if needed. Nino gave him a small smile and nodded, then looked over at the clock. His eyes widened when he saw the time. “KUSO! Filming starts in 30 minutes! I need to go!” he said jumping up and rushing to his room.

Ohno, Jun and Noriko watched him as he rushed into his room, rushed back out and through the front door. Once the door shut, Noriko burst out into a fit of giggles “I’ve never seen Ninomiya-san look so panicked.” She said through her giggles. Jun laughed along with his sister whilst Ohno just smiled.

Once they had stopped laughing, Jun spoke up again. “Okay, well we have to get down to business now, even though i don’t want to bring up the subject again, however it’s necessary to.” Jun announced with a sigh, l putting a damper on everyone’s mood again. Ohno nodded “Un. Jun’s right. We need to sort things out, such as where you can stay and how are we going to get your things from Yukio’s house over here?”

Noriko’s face did a 180 from the happy smile she just had on a second ago when the subject of Yukio was brought up again. They both knew she didn’t want to talk about it, but they knew they needed too. Ohno suggested they sit down and talk about it whilst he made some form of breakfast for everyone. Jun looked at his sister sitting next to him and started. “Let start on where you can stay ne? Even though I’m sure Ohno-san would love to have you stay here, there’s just no room and I’ve only got a single bedroom apartment, Nino lives here, and Sho-chan & Aiba-chan live in singles too-“ “-Aiba-chan doesn’t anymore Jun-kun. Remember we helped him move because he wanted a pet and his old apartment wouldn’t allow pets. The only apartment in his price range on the market at the time that did was a double?” Jun thought about it for a second before he remembered. “Oh yeah! And then we had to go out and buy him the dog that he wanted. How could i have forgotten that utterly annoying day?”

Ohno chuckled whilst patting the Onigiri in his hand into shape. “You were probably to traumatised by the 2 husky’s jumping on you and your face.” He said with another chuckle. Noriko started to giggle again from her seat next to Jun “Oh I can just picture that scene! He he.” Ohno smirked from his place in the kitchen “Nino’s got video footage.” Jun’s eyes widened and turned round to glare at his older friend. “I would so throw a cup at your head right now if I had one!” he told the older man, who evidently laughed at him, making the younger pout slightly.

“Anyway Toshi-kun, you’re so gonna have to get Ninomiya-san to show me that later!” Noriko said with a giggle. “Jun just pouted further. Trying to change to topic of conversation away from him, Jun spoke up again “okay well I know Aiba-chan’s schedule is clear today, so I’ll phone him up and tell him to come round. That okay Ohno-san?” “Hai” was the short reply for the older man.

Jun brought out his phone and dialled Aiba’s number. He picked up almost immediately “Moshi Moshi!” a cheerful voice through the phone. “Nani?! Were you expecting me to call or something?” Jun said in disbelieve. “Jun-chan? Interesting! You almost never call me! What up?” Aiba asked, completely dodging the question. Jun let it go for now, he was sure there was a perfectly good reason...well a reason none the less, why he dodged it “Ano, could you come round to Riida’s and Nino’s Apartment? I need your help with something.” He could almost see Aiba’s eyes widening in surprise “Uwaa~ Jun-chan needs my help? Sugoi! I’m on my way!” he said cheerfully and then hung up the phone.

Jun just shook his head, “Aiba-chan’s on his way over.” Ohno nodded “Good thing i made a lot of Onigiri then ne?”  He announced bringing over a plate towered with Onigiri. Noriko and Jun stared at the plate in disbelief “Ano... Toshi-kun? Why on earth did you make so many?” Ohno looked sheepishly at the girl and scratched the back of his neck “Kinda got carried away...”

The 2 siblings just laughed at Ohno’s slight air-headedness picked up an Onigiri each and started to eat. Noriko felt a bit more comfortable now to bring up the topic of Yukio so she started. “Ano... how are we going to get my things from...the flat?” Okay so maybe she wasn’t that comfortable as she though, as she couldn’t say his name yet. As if reading their thoughts Ohno put a hand on her shoulder whilst Jun ruffled her already messy hair in support. “That one Imouto, is easy. I think all of Arashi have the day off tomorrow...” He said looking over towards Ohno for confirmation, the older man nodded making Jun grin “Yeah we do, so we can take Aiba-chan and Ohno-san’s cars as there the biggest and go down there and get everything. The bastard can’t try anything if there are 5 of us there to look after you.” He announced ruffling her hair once again.

Noriko smiled gently at her older brother and best friend. “Arigatou Jun-nii-chan, Toshi-kun.” She said receiving a smile from the 2 men each. Just as Jun was about to say something, there was a knock on the door, well more like someone was playing a beat on the door. If you listened closely, it kind of sounded like ‘A.Ra.Shi’ Ohno shook his head, knowing that if someone didn’t answer the door soon, Aiba would probably start singing thought the letterbox. He did it before and Ohno wouldn’t put it past him to do it again.

Opening the door, Ohno couldn’t help but smile at the tall smiling man. Aiba’s smiled were infectious. “Ohayou Oh-chan!” the brunet outside the door gave a happy greeting to his sempai. “Ohayou Aiba-chan.” Ohno replied and then turned around and walked back into the apartment, Aiba following him taking off his shoes at the door and shutting the door behind him.

They walked over to the sofa where Jun and Noriko were sitting “Ohayou Jun-tan! Who’s the pretty girl sat next to you?” Aiba said giving a small wave towards Jun’s direction and a smile towards Noriko. Noriko giggled “Ma-kun it’s me!” she said getting up and walking over to Aiba.

A shocked look came across Aiba’s face, “Noriko-chan?! When did you arrive?” he said rushing over to give the younger and shorter girl a hug. Noriko started giggling when he picked her up and twirled her around slightly. “Ma-kun! Put me down!” she said grinning. Grinning along with the girl, Aiba put her down. “So when did you arrive? And why am I only hearing about it now?” Noriko’s smile wavered a bit but answered the over excited man “I came in last night; I had an argument with my boyfriend... well ex-boyfriend, and came down to see everyone.” She said, not noticing that Aiba’s eyes were wandering over the bruises on her face. He lifted his hand up and gently touched the bruise on her cheek making her flinch “Ne...I’m not gonna ask what happened Noriko-chan, but please don’t lie to me.” Aiba told her softly.

Noriko sighed and nodded, she knew she couldn’t get anything past Aiba. She was almost as close to him as sue was to Ohno. Jun interrupted the reunion of the two to start on the reason why he wanted Aiba to come round anyway “Aiba-chan, come sit down. I still need to talk to you about the favour.” He said nodding to the seat next to the sofa.

When Aiba sat down he began. “eto...because of Noriko-chan’s situation, she can’t go back and live with that but she can’t stay with me as my apartment only a single, Ohno and Nino are already rooming and Sho is also in a single, so i was wondering-“ he got cut off by Aiba “-If Noriko-chan could live with me? Of course she can!” Noriko-chan’s like a sister to me too Jun-chan. I she need help I’ll gladly give it.” Aiba said with a huge smile.

Jun sighed in relief. ‘I don’t know why I was so worried though, really... as if Aiba-chan would have said anything else.’ He smiled lightly at his own thought. Noriko looked over at Aiba “Ma-kun, are you sure it’s okay?” she asked, really not liking the thought of getting in anyone way. Aiba got up and rushed over to her giving her another hug. “of course its fine baka! I would love to have you live with me, plus I’m sure Coco-chan would enjoy some more company!” he said with a grin.

“Coco-chan?” Noriko questioned the taller male. “It’s his pet dog. She’s a Shih Tzu Poodle mix. Rather cute, but hyper active.” Ohno announced from over in the kitchen where he was cleaning up. Jun grinned slightly wickedly “You know what they say! Dogs and there owners act alike!” Noriko giggled, half because she was sure the term was ‘dogs and there owners look alike’ and half because she could just imagine Aiba and his puppy rolling around on the floor together laughing and barking happily.

 

Chapter 2 End

Well that took longer to type up and get out than expected >.> ah well... All is done now! Hope you all enjoyed it and keep an eye out for Chapter 3 ne?