Long time no see

If I fall in love with you

 

Heechul checked his black wristwatch and calculated how long he’s been staring at the white door in front of him, talking and physically abusing himself, as he tried to gather more courage and ignored the weird glances that every people who walked pass by him showered him. He knew why he was being like that; he just couldn’t manage his conceited self to accept it. It was because of fear, the great Kim Heechul is scared of what he will see behind that white door, scared of how’d he react after seeing his angel after such a long time….and in that state.

 

“Pathetic.” He grunted and was about to slam himself for the nth time when a familiar figure, in pure white clothing, bumped into him.

 

He just stared at the man in front of him. The familiar comforting smile was still there, but the glow and twinkle in his eyes weren’t. His eyes were swollen and have dark circles under it. His usually radiant skin became paler, his cheeks shallow and the muscles that he loved to caress weren’t there anymore.

 

“How’ve you been? Have you been eating proper meals? Are you taking your medicines? Is this hospital taking care of you? Coz if not, I will cut Donghae’s head and put it on a silver platter and feed it to my cats.” He wanted to ask him those questions, even that ridiculous pun of his but all that he could manage to say was….

 

“Hey.”

 

Hey? Seriously? What the hell was that?

 

He almost smacked his head with the basket of fruits and flowers that he was holding if the man in front him didn’t smile, like the way he did the first time they met; a mile that grew wider as soon as the other noticed the frustration written all over his face.

 

“Hey.” His smile automatically turned into a chuckle when Heecuhl frowned and glared at him when he snatched the basket.

 

They watched each other for a while, eyes locked, exchanging stares that were full of emotions, love, happiness…. longingness.

 

Heechul’s expression softened and soon turned into a sheepish smile.

 

I missed you. His heart whispered.

 

“Long time no see.” But his lips spoke differently.

 

He again, mentally kicked himself as he counted the weeks, days, hours, minutes, even the single second that they both wasted: a month and a half, six weeks, forty two days, one thousand eight hours. . .he tried to continue counting but everything seemed to disappear when his angel suddenly caressed his cheek. Oh how he missed his touch.

 

“Long time no see.” Jungsu bit his lower lip, trying to push back the tears that were screaming to escape from his eyes. “I missed you…so so much.”

 

Heechul, on the other hand, didn’t manage to hold his feelings; hot droplets of liquid already started falling from his eyes. He pulled his angel closer and secured him in a tight embrace, so tiht that he felt like their bodies were molded as one, so tight that his heart started screaming…emotions kept on bursting…regrets…happiness…sadness…wishes…prayers….

 

Heechul had no plans of letting go…if he has to hold on to his angel like that…secure him in his arms forever…he will. He will do anything….everything…just to be with the only person who made the great Kim Heechul vulnerable….the only person who made his heart flutter…his beloved….his angel…Park Jungsu.

 

“Heechul, let go.” He heard his angel whisper, accompanied with a slight tap on his shoulder but he refused to do so, instead, he tightened his grip and snuggled closer to the thin body that he was holding onto.

 

“No. I don’t want to. I will never let you leave me again.”

 

“Heechul, please, let go. I will not go anywhere.” He felt Jungsu’s shoulder shake, he was chuckling, before he broke the hug and gently pushed Heechul. “Everyone’s staring.” The older, still chuckling, looked directly at Heechul’s eyes and smiled at him. “Let’s go inside.”

 

The younger just followed his beloved, with his face screaming with embarrassment, as he guided him inside the room and his heart fell into a deep despair as soon as he saw what’s in there, from oxygen tanks to whatever those beeping machines are. He also noticed the IV drip that was connected to Jungsu’s left arm. He felt his body stiffened as thought of his angel, in pain, wandered inside his head.

 

Jusngu saw the sadness in Heechul’s eyes. He slowly walked towards the younger and held his hand, with their fingers perfectly intertwined. The raven haired man just looked at him, with eyes filled with worries as he guided him towards his favorite spot in his room.

 

“The garden downstairs is really pretty.” He smiled but felt that the owner of the hand that he was holding was still lost in his thoughts. “I’ve never been there before.” He nudged the younger who just continued eyeing him. “Wanna go now?”

 

Heechul looked at his angel, not sure of what to do, what to say nor what to think. He was about to nod when he saw blood flowed from his angel’s nose.

 

“Ya! You’re bleeding!” He panicked. “Are you okay? Does it hurt? What should I do? How can we make it stop?”

 

“Chill.” Jungsu held Heechul’s shoulder. “I’m fine. This happens a lot.” Then he felt his vision spin…then blurred….then black.

 

******

HI
HELLO
SHORT UPDATE IS SHORT ><
I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT THO...COZ I DIDNT ><
and dorry for not updating for quite a while, I'm in a pretty huge emotional whirlwind right now ~~ and I also got stuck with exams and stuff
anyways, I think there'll be about one or two chapters left for this story...I know, it's really short but I have other plans :)
and and and...IDK....I kind of...ran out of ideas /yes, kill me now..please ><

does any of you have tumblr? lol just asking :)