Realization

If I fall in love with you

“Now tell me Heechul, can you still love me?”

Those words rang in Heechul’s head as he watched the older man look at him with eyes full of undefined emotions. He perfectly knew what the answer to that question was, but he felt like he lost his senses. His body felt numb to the point that he even felt like his heart stop beating.

Why? Why him? Of all people….why him? Why the person I treasure the most? Why Jungsu….does it really have to be his angel?

He got a little distracted when he saw how a sad smile curved the other’s lips. His smile was still beautiful but full of sadness.

“Thought so.” Jungsu caressed his cheek and gave him a peck on his lips. The kiss was very quick, too quick that he felt like it didn’t happen at all.

He saw how tears formed in his angel’s eyes but all he did was stare. He just watched his angel turn around and take every step away from him. He wanted to stop him, hug him tight and never let him go but he felt like there were huge boulders on his legs that’s keeping him from moving.

Damn it Kim Heechul! Stop him!

He did.

“Park Jungsu!”

Heechul ran towards his angel, not minding the invisible boulders on his legs. He hugged him tight and started wiping his tears. He closed his eyes as he close the gap that’s keeping  his lips from his touching his angel’s.

“Hyung?”

“What?”

“Heechul hyung!”

Heechul opened his eyes and he was in a completely different place. No more annoyingly plain wallpapers, no more beeping sounds coming from machines, no more stinging smell of disinfectants, instead, he was greeted by a dimly lit room, stack of papers, vanilla scented air freshener and his assistant with furrowed brows.

Yes, it was just a dream…but not all of those were. His angel, as much he wish that it was really just part of his stupid dream, still has Lymphoma. His angel is still in the reek of dying…and he didn’t do anything. He just watched him leave. He just watched him go. He just watched him walk away.

He felt his tears well up as soon as he came back to reality.

What kind of stupidity was that Kim Heechul?

He chewed his lips to keep himself from sobbing but his tears just keep on pouring.

“Hyung? Are you okay?” Sungmin’s brows knotted with worry.

“Oh yes I’m okay! I just woke up from a freaking dream and now I’m bawling my eyes out and I feel like hitting everything that I see.” He wiped his tears with the back of his hand a little harshly. “I just found out that that darn guy has cancer and he’s nearly dying and he chose to leave me! And most of all, I am stupid enough to let him go!” The sarcasm in his voice faded with every word that came out of his lips. “Yes I am perfectly okay.” He almost sobbed.

“Hyung…” His assistant walked towards him and attempted to give him a comforting hug but he just pushed the other away. He doesn’t deserve comfort, what he needed was a huge log to hit his head and make him realize that he is the mightiest idiot in the world.

“I’m sorry.” The younger sheepishly said.

“Don’t be sorry for that man.” He looked up, only to be greeted by the smirking face of the person he wanted to see the least at that moment.

Nice! Just Nice!

“What are you doing here?!” He snapped at the newcomer.

“How about you hyung? What are you doing?” Kyuhyun sat on the couch at the corner of his office. “What are you doing bawling your eyes out in your office? What are you doing slacking your off inside this room and not doing what you’re suppose to? What are you doing here sulking in your stupidity and not looking for what you’re supposed to look for?” The guy smirked again. “Or should I say who you’re supposed to look for?”

And then there goes the log that hit his hard yet so stupid head and it him hard, too hard that it almost knocked him off.

He looked at his dongsaeng with eyes void of any emotions. He knows what the kid really means. He perfectly knew.

He grabbed his things and rushed out of his office.

“Donghae hyung is waiting for you in the hospital! He said he found him.” He heard Kyuhyun yelled before the door of his office shut.

“Thanks Kyu.” He whispered to himself.

*****

Heechul watched his cousin as the boy looked for a certain file in his drawer. He’s been waiting for five minutes and everybody knows that he hates waiting, he’s starting to loose his patient.

“Yah! Lee Donghae!” He snapped as the other just gave him an apologetic look.

“Sorry hyung, things just got a little unorganized.”

“All of your things are unorganized.” He glared at Donghae which made the other look even more scared than he already was.

Another five minutes passed and the boy finally found what he was looking for.

“Hyung, I know that you know that I am not supposed to give you this information. I’m not even allowed to lay finger on these records but since you’re my cousin and I want you to be happy, I trust you with this.” His cousin handed him a folder with a very familiar name written on it.

Park Jungsu.

He heart beat faster, not in a good way, as he opened the file. He looked at it for some minutes but all he saw were…nothing. All of the words written on the file were foreign to him. He felt like he was reading hieroglyphs.

“Hae.” He looked at the doctor, asking for help.

Donghae took the file from his hand and started browsing through it. He saw how his cousin’s eyes narrowed and how sadness and worry filled those orbs.

“Hyung.” He bit his lips. “Jungsu hyung’s state…..is not really that good. His cancer already reached it’s last stage, it already affected some of his major organs and it already caused lots of complications.”

His eyes widen from what he heard.

“Can he still be cured?”

No response.

“Chemotherapy?” His eyes, once again, started to form tears.

The younger just bit his lips.

“Transplant?” He started freaking out when he saw the tears from his cousin’s eyes. “He can still do a bone marrow transplant right? I can give him all the bone marrow in my body if I need to!” He grabbed his cousin’s shoulders and started shaking it. “I will do anything Hae! Just tell me! If he needs to be operated in the US, then we’ll do it! I don’t care if I’m going to have to spend all my fortune…just….just let him live. . .” His legs lost its energy as he dropped on his knees, still sobbing.

“I’m sorry hyung.”

Tears just kept on falling from his eyes. He didn’t know what to do or what to feel. His angel already told him those but why does it still hurt? Why does it feel like his world just stopped spinning?

Why? Why him?

“Hyung.” He felt a hand touched his shoulder. “Do you want to see him?”

Yes. Of course. I want see him. I want to be with him. I want to hold him in my arms and never let him go. Never.

 

He only nodded, tears still falling. Donghae helped him up and gave him a comforting hug, which only made him cry even more.

“He’s here.” Donghae whispered.

 

“Huh?”

“He’s here now. Room 513.” His cousin smiled at him as the younger lead him to where his angel is.

I am ready to love someone that I know I will loose someday, but I will not let myself loose him without giving out a fight. I will do anything, everything, even if I have to fight death just for him to stay, I will…just for my angel to continue living…I will.

------

YEY
I wasnt bored....coz I'm really busy RN lol
with exams and all..but IDK
something inside just told me to update :)
anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short short chapter
this pretty sad tho, I know
dont kill me ;A;