Love is You and Me

My Piece of Heaven

For two people to become one; it’s never easy…

 

“You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?” The black haired girl asked the brunette.

“Doing what?” The brunette raised her eyebrow.

“Making me feel that jealousy is coursing through every vein in my body.” The black haired girl simply swung her right arm and rested it on the brunette’s shoulder.

“Oh honey, I was just playing with a kid.” The brunette sighed. “An adorable little four year-old, I must add.”

“Still…” The black haired girl sulked.

Seeing this, the brunette chuckled and lifted the other girl’s chin with her slender fingers.

“If you wanted my attention that much, you could’ve just said it straight to my face and not make the poor kid cry her heart out.”

“But she was… And you were…” The black haired girl tried to argue.

“She’s an adorable kid, honey. And I was just trying to help her find her mom.”

“But I’m adorable too…” The black haired girl whined.

“Did I say you weren’t? You’re my adorable little baby remember?” The brunette got closer to the other girl and rubbed the tips of their noses together.

“Don’t call me that! It’s too cheesy! And girly!” The black haired girl protested.

“But you love pink, and that’s girly t-” The brunette was cut off with a chaste kiss from her lover.

“Not another word from you, beautiful.”

 

But I’m with you

 

*

 

Though I love you, I say the opposite...

 

“Jessi?”

“Hmm?” The brunette looked up from what she was reading.

“Have you ever wonder what life would be like if we haven’t met each other?” The black haired girl asked with curious eyes.

The brunette shifted her position and fixed her reading glasses.

“What’s with the sudden question?”

“I was just wondering…” The black haired girl trailed off.

“I couldn’t even imagine a world without you in it.” The brunette confessed.

The black haired girl blushed.

“You’ve bring color back to my world again, though those colors have mostly been only the different shades of pink.” The brunette let out a hearty laughed.

“Hey! Don’t bring pink up into this supposed-to-be serious conversation.”

“I’m just kidding, honey. You know what I mean, right?” The brunette stared at the latter with sincere eyes.

And as if any other moments like this one, the black haired girl knew.

“Jessi?”

“Yes?”

I love you with all that I am- “I’ve put cucumbers on the sandwiches I’ve made for our midnight snack.” The black haired girl jumped off the bed and ran out of the room as fast as her average length legs can take her.

“Why you- Get back here you annoying rascal!”

 

I keep being cautious

 

*

 

Instead of the common “I love you”…

 

“Rise and shine, sleeping beauty! Time to get your lazy off that bed!” The black haired girl drew the curtains open.

The brunette kept on mumbling incomprehensible words.

“You know it’s not easy for people to converse with each other when one of them is muffling what she’s saying with a pillow.” The black haired girl bent over and placed her chin on the side of the bed, staring at half-lidded eyes.

The brunette slowly opened her eyes and slightly moved the pillow under her chin.

“Five more minutes~”

The black haired girl can’t help but smile at the latter’s adorable behavior every single time she wakes the girl up.

“How can I say no to you? You make me feel like a guilty person when I only deprived you five minutes of sleep.” The black haired girl tucked a strand of hair behind the sleeping girl’s ear.

“Hmm.” The still sleepy girl only hummed as a reply.

A few minutes have passed and the black haired girl continued to stare at the sleeping figure, ignoring the numbness she’s feeling in her legs because she’s bent her knees for quite a while.

The said girl moved closer and gave the sleeping girl a short but sweet kiss on the forehead, causing the receiver of the kiss to stir.

The brunette finally opened her eyes, stared at the eyes smiling girl in front of her and smiled.

“Good morning, Hwang-janim.” She said.

“I knew a kiss from such act of true love would wake you up.” The black haired girl gave out a sloppy grin.

“Thank you for being sarcastic, it makes a person healthy. That’s a fact. Now I don’t need to worry much about your health, honey.” The brunette was about to get up from bed when the black haired girl made a swift move and pinned her down the bed again.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” The brunette asked.

She was answered in such a way that she wouldn’t even imagine.

A kiss on her forehead.

A kiss on both her eyebrows.

A kiss on the tip of her nose.

A kiss on her left cheek, a kiss on her right.

And finally, a long lingering kiss on her plump lips.

Both girls gasped for air after the long kiss.

“If that was supposed to be an ‘I love you’,” The brunette stole a peck on the latter’s lips. “I love you too.”

“I’m glad you caught up on that, Jessi.”

“I always know a thing or two more about you, Tiff. Always.”

 

I want to give you something more precious

 

*

 

Still forever in love…

 

“Jessi, I’m sorry. Won’t you forgive me?” The black haired girl continued to apologize to the silent brunette.

“I promise I’ll never look at anyone else but you when we come to our friends’ upcoming parties.”

“…”

“Honey, please forgive me. I won’t make you feel jealous again.” The black haired girl rubbed the brunette’s arms.

The brunette was still unresponsive.

“You know I love you; you and you alone. I was just being friendly. I’m sorry if I mistakably ignored your feelings.” The black haired girl held the latter’s wrist and turned her around.

They look at each other, probably trying to understand each other’s feelings. And right then, the black haired girl knew that her lover has let her walls come down.

“Can I hug you?”

The brunette nodded.

The taller of the two instantly pulled the latter closer to her.

“You’ve been ignoring me for days. Gosh, I miss every little thing about you.” The black haired girl buried her nose on the crown of her lover’s head.

“Jessi, look at me.” The said girl did as she was said.

“I may not be the best person, but I am trying my hardest to be the best at everything when it’s concerning you. I may be selfish, stupid and dense sometimes but you should and you do know that I only care for you. I’m sorry if I’ve hurt you again but I’ll do everything in my power to not hurt you ever again. I’m sorry and I love you.” The black haired girl left a lingering kiss on the brunette’s right cheek.

“Love is never having to say you’re sorry, Tiff.” The brunette gripped on her lover’s shirt tightly.

The taller girl smiled.

“I’m yours and you’re mine.” Tiffany said as their lips gently grazed against each other.

“And you’re the only one for me.” Jessica let herself drown in the ecstasy who was Tiffany Hwang, and Tiffany Hwang alone.

 

Eternally, forever, with you

 

 

 

 

Omg guys, heeeeeey. It's been a while. I can't believe I've finished writing this one and I've only written this today, it took me 3 hours or so *creys Han river*

I've been lacking on inspiration lately and I'm glad I've finally came up with this idea.

As you can see, the italicized words are lyrics from songs; specifically, As One's songs (gosh I love their songs and soothing voices so much!) tho I've changed a few words to make it even more umm, coz I wanted to. LOL 

Songs that inspired me to write this: 2=1, 사랑아 어떡해, 우리 무슨 사이야? 

I was probably inspired by NanoFate fan arts and some JeTi moments on J&K episodes 2 and 3 as well. :3

I'm glad to be back! I hope I'll get to update more often; hope that my schedule would be kind to me. Hahaha.

 

You leaving a comment behind would be such a great honor. Please do leave some on the comments section below! :))

Thanks for the upvotes, subscribers and readers! Ciao ciao~

 

~XOXO