2 Flower's with 1 seceret

Description

You are best friends with Luhan and Lay since you remember. but things change. Both of them are keeping a secret away from you. They both get closer to you wanting your heart but you are still not sure because you dont want to break any of theirs. Will you finally find out the secret that may be about your mother who left you at the age of 5 days?

 

 

Main Characters:

You as Maya Lin

Luhan

Lay

Jun Kang as Your, Lay's and Luhan's Job boss.

And some other Exo characters.

Foreword

It was a late night when I came back from work. I walked into my house and couldn’t be bothered to even take my muddy shoes off. My house was really clean for a surprise. I opened the fridge and grabbed the leftovers of milk. I made my self a coffee to stay awake since I had to finish my work.

 

‘Wayoooo. It’s too much to do. Why didn’t I do it before? I have to do it… and that little pedo. My own boss. I’m glad that I at least have Luhan at my side. I can tell him anything.’

 

I turned my head to look on my fridge where I found all the pictures I had taken of Lay and Luhan. All three of us became friends at the same time in nursery. They were there for me at any second and protected me. Lay usually forgets about all his life but he never forgot any moment of our time spent together. He is also an amazing friend towards Luhan. I love them both as friends and I would never dare to break any of their hearts.

 

I looked at the sheets I should be finishing off. But as I reached for my pencil I got a message.

 

‘AGHHHHHHH! WHO IS STOPPING ME FROM WORKING?’ I grabbed my head and shut my eyes. I reached for the phone and un-locked it. It was my boss. Jun Kang.

 

10pm: Pedo.

Meet up with me at the alley on first works. Else your fired.

 

10pm:

It’s late and what would you want from me? Stop terrorizing me. I’m not your slave!

 

10pm:

Fine you don’t have to come to work tomorrow neither do Lay or LuHan.

 

I thought for a second. I can’t let some idiot fire my 2 best friends just because of me.

 

10pm:

Wait. I will come just don’t fire Luhan or Lay…

 

10pm:

Fine. You better put that red dress I bought you.

 

I didn’t want to go. I wasn’t scared. He just wouldn’t leave me alone, thinking that he will have a chance with me. Not in his second life. I walked to my bedroom and opened my wardrobe and digged out from the deep a tight, short red dress. When I got it I didn’t even dear to open it from the package. I opened it from the plastic cover and tried to put it on. it was so tight I could hardly fit my in it. When I finally put it on I also found a pair of  shiny black high heels. I sighed but put them on. When I did so I walked over to my mirror and saw how ty I looked I covered my mouth.

 

*What am I doing?*

 

I calmed a little and put on my coat. I walked out of the house somehow not killing my self in the high heels. I was half way from my destination when I realized I didn’t bring my phone. I stood checking my coat pockets but didn’t find it. I gave my self a face palm. And soon I realized I didn’t lock the door from my house.

 

*How stupid am I?*

 

I walked until I got to my destination and there he was. In Blondish white longish hair. I felt disgusted.

 

‘Why did you tell me to come here? Do you really think I haven’t got anything to do at home?’

 

‘come on babe you know you want me.’ He reached out and grabbed my hand.

 

‘Don’t touch me! Tell me what you want and leave.’ I couldn’t pull my hand out of his tight grip.

 

‘Let go your hurting me!’

 

‘Oh really? Well I will pleasure you then.’

 

He pulled me even tighter to his chest and started to kiss my neck mercily. I tried to shout but I wasn’t able to and I had no idea why. He then hastily pushed me against a brick wall and took my fur coat off holding my hands beside my head. I started to cry and then I screamed.

He slapped my face and I gave a moan of pain and schock. He found my spot on my neck and started to on it like a vampire. It didn’t pleasure me at all. I was scared. He made his way with his hand up my tights squeezing my leg making bad bruises. He nearly touched my woman hood as I saw his head flying on to the ground. He passed out. When I turned my head I found Lay looking on Jun. And then on me. My tears flowed like a river as I cried even more covering my mouth. Lay pulled me into a tight hug not letting me go.

 

‘Maya… I was so worried. I shouldn’t have worked longer… I’m sorry Maya. This ba***rd will never touch you again.’

 

Lay’s voice was very shaky. He was really worried for me. My legs were so bruised I couldn’t stand anymore and my hit the ground. Lay quickly picked me into a bride style and walked along to my house. I cuddled my head into his chest and listened to his heart beat. I felt safe. I calmed down a little and soon we were at mine. Lay opened the door and sat me on the couch.

 

‘Lay.. how did you find me?’

 

‘I texted you a million times but you didn’t reply so I got a bit worried and dicided to walk to yours. When I did I saw the key was in the door so I walked in but you wasn’t there. Then I saw your phone lying on the table. I un-locked it and saw the messages that guy sended you. I ran out the house and then heard you scream. Maya… why did you go?’

 

‘Lay.. you and Luhan would loose your job… because of me.’

 

‘I understand but you know we would forgive you.’ Lay smiled showing his dimples.

   

‘I better go and get the bath.’ I tried to stand up but I just hit the ground.

 

‘careful. I will help you Maya.’ I nodded. Lay picked me again in a bride style. He walked me to the bathroom and sat me on the counter so I won’t fall. He then started to fill the bath tub with hot water. He stood me on my feet and I tried to get the dress off but it was like as if it to me. Lay grabbed it and ripped it off me. I looked on him in surprise.

 

‘Sorry..’

 

‘It’s okay.’

 

‘will you be fine?’

 

‘I’m not sure Lay.. I can’t make one step..’

 

‘I will help you then. I won’t look. I will just help.’

 

I nodded and smiled. He went around to un-clip my bra as he took it off and put it on the counter. I covered my s feeling shy. He then came to the front and leaned down to take my off. My face was red as hell, he realized and not to make me shy he didn’t look on my womanhood. He got up and picked me in bride style looking into my eyes. I was red as hell still and I closed my eyes. I could feel that he smirked a little. Not waiting longer Lay put me into the bath tub. I wasn’t so embarrassed any more. Lay was my friend and I know he wanted the best for me. I relaxed and smiled. He leaned down onto his knees grabbed a sponge and a shower gel. He poured some onto the sponge and circled my back with it.

 

‘Thank you Lay.’ I gave him a wide smiled.

 

‘it’s fine Maya.’ He leaned forward and kissed my head.

 

Soon after, he flushed the water and then wrapped me into a towel. He picked me up and walked me to my room. He sat me on my bed and made his way to my wardrobe. He opened the one with my bras and . All of them were really y. He pulled the hot red one out and looked on me. My face turned bright red. He smirked and put it back in. He pulled a leopard pattern one out.

 

‘Is this one ok?’ he asked. Smiled with his sleepy eyes.

 

‘Wayooo. Stop smiling like that. Pabo…’

 

‘I will take this as a yes.’ He walked over to me and started to put my on. He stopped over my knees and looked on my woman hood. I knew what he felt. Never having a girlfriend and here comes a chance. He wanted to but I was shy and scared. And what would Luhan say? Lay stood me up. I was scared, I thought that he will grab me any second, but he stopped him self. He looked into my eyes and pulled my to the end. He then took the bra and went around to put it on. we were standing in front of the big mirror. Lay clipped the bra and then corrected it at the front touching my a little.

 

‘Sorry.’

 

I turned around and gave him a big hug.

 

‘Thank you Lay for being strong enough.’ He gave me a confused face. That’s what I wanted him to do. Not understand.

 

When I got fully dressed I could normally walk a little. I made my way to the kitchen and saw Lay cooking something. I sat down on the table.

 

‘I’m cooking some kimchi pancakes.’ Oh and Luhan will be here any second.’

 

‘How come?”

 

‘He was walking to his mum house and found Jun lying on the ground so he called me and I explained everything. He got worried so he is coming over.’

 

I smiled. I was making my way with my hand around my neck when I touched the hickey Jun left. It was really sore.

 

‘Maya! Omg I was so worried. Are you ok? Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?’

 

‘No I’m fine Luhan. You didn’t have to come here. It’s really late and dangerous.’

 

‘Nah, don’t worry about me.’

 

‘We should call the police.’ Lay said.

 

‘No.’ I replied.

 

‘We have to, before he does it him self. I’m not forgiving him. He has nearly ra*ed you.’ Lay’s voice was serious.

 

‘Can we just eat and then.. go to sleep? I don’t want to talk about this any more.’

 

After we ate our Tea Lay and Luhan walked me to my bedroom and then they went into the other to sleep together. I thought about the hole situation again and then cuddled into my pillow and drifted away.