Chapter 7

Miracle in December

{Yoonmi POV}

"Yoonmi..."

"Hmm.." I hum answering his calling my name.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I reply as I look at him. I lean closer to him. He wrap his arm around me and the other arm holding my hand tight. I love being around him. The warmth of his body makes me feel so secure and comfortable.

"Yoonmi." He call my name again.

"Hmm.." I keep my eye shut. I lay my head on to his chest.

"Sorry."

"For what oppa?" I open my eyes and stare at him.

"Not being able to protect you until the end." He look at me back with a guilty face.

"Oppa.. Don’t say that. You done too much for me. You protected me all this time." I hug him tighter.

"Jagiya~ Mian.. I have to go now.” He starts to unwrap his hand from me and pull my arms off.

“Don’t go oppa. Don’t leave me.” I try to grab his hand, unfortunately I can’t. I just can’t hold his hand. He’s become some kind of fog. Not solid.

"Oppa! Don’t go !” I shout to him begging to not go. Tears start to form on my eyes.

“Jagiya~ Gong Yoonmi ~ Take care ~ You know I always love you ~ You I’ll always be there, inside your heart. I’ll watch you from above. I love you, Gong Yoonmi~ “ He smile to me. I keep chasing him but our distance are getting further away.

"Oppa ~ Joon Chanyeol ~ Don't leave me ~ Oppa!!"

{Author POV}

Yoonmi was mumbling to herself. Her eyes are still shut but she was calling for someone. Almost loudly.

"Ya! Gong Yoonmi !" A voice snap her from sleep.

God, Its just a dream Yoonmi let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you okay? It seems that you're not okay? You were crying for someone...in a weird way.." Her work mate ask her.

"Yeah... I'm just fine.. Positively fine.. Don’t worry Moonhee" Yoonmi smile to her work mate, Moonhee. Yoonmi currently working in a fast food restaurant, mainly chicken. She’s been working there for almost 6 month for part time. She’s still in college and after classes or if she doesn’t have any, she would work at there. Usually, her work shift started in the late evening until midnight. Jung Moonhee is her most close work mate. They always work in the same shift together.

Tonight, Moonhee work shift different from Yoonmi. She starts her shift from midnight until morning while Yoonmi work shift would end in few minutes more.

“Really?” Ask Moonhee to make sure. Yoonmi nod to reply.

“Yoonmi-ya, would you deliver this before you go back home? The address is not far from here plus the direction is one way to your home. But.. if you don’t mind. “ Ask Moonhee. She give you a piece of papar written with address.

“Two delivery?” Yoonmi read the paper.

“Yes, both of the customer live in the same neighborhood. So, if you don’t mind, would you do this delivery?” Moonhe give her angelic smile to Yoonmi hoping she could do the delivery.

“Alright. Let me take care of this.” Yoonmi fold the paper and place it into her jeans pocket.

“Thank you Yoonmi-ya!” Moonhe give Yoonmi a hug.

Yoonmi change take her stuff and her sweater before going out. She will going home after delivering all the foods. Yoonmi take two bag full with foods to deliver. After that, she heads outside and take her bicycle. Yoonmi carefully place the bag in the bicycle basket on the front. She cycle not too fast and not too slow. The cold weather makes her wanted to reach there as soon as possible but she can't cycle too fast because of the slippery road. After about 5 minute she finally reach the place. Its quite hard to read the house number along the way in the neighborhood since its night and the lamp street some of them broke out. Yoonmi cycle slowly and read every house that she pass. Finally she found the first house to deliver.

Next, she read again the paper and start to search for the last house. She cycle slowly and stop in each house to read the house number. After a few minute spending time reading all the house number, Yoonmi finally found the house. Yoonmi get down from her bicycle and start to push them instead of riding. Yoonmi walk faster but carefully. She wanted to finish this faster so that she can go back home and rest. The weather is so freaking cold and Yoonmi had sneeze a few times today. Just a few steps to the house, Yoonmi take a wrong step then she fall on the ground. Yoonmi walk carefully enough but she can’t see clearly the slippery road that she walked which made her fall.

Yoonmi fall backwards which made her back fall first. She used her arm to prevent her head hit the ground hard which cause her arm in great pain and also leaving her hand bruise. Yoonmi’s left leg also in great pain and swollen because it hit the ground first. Yoonmi groaning in pain . She struggle to get up. All the pain she feel right now she try to hold it.

Yoonmi, you can do this. Just one more delivery, then home. This just a little Yoonmi whisper to herself.

Yoonmi  manage to sit up. She quickly search for her bicycle. She let out a sigh of relieve. Lucky for her, the bicycle landed perfectly on the lamp street. Yoonmi slowly stand up and walk to get her bicycle. She can’t walk faster. The pain from the fall still can be felt. Yoonmi hold on to her bicycle and push it until it reach the front gate of the last house that she need to deliver. Yoonmi take the bag and walk until the front door. On the way to the door, Yoonmi hold on to anything that she could to hang for a while to lessen the pressure on her left leg. It took quite a few minute to reach the front door. Yoonmi push the door bell.

“Nuguseyo?”

“Your delivery is here!” Yoonmi talk through the door bell intercom.

“Okay. Wait for a while”

Yoonmi wait at the door. Patiently. Her leg and hand now feel numb.

The door open. A tall guy stands in front of her. His skin quite tan and he have great figure.

“This is your order.” Yoonmi hand in the bag of the delivery.  After that the guy pay for the delivery. Yoonmi search for the exchange money in her pocket. She’s quite slow. The guy look at her while waiting. He somehow notice the bruise on Yoonmi’s hand.

“Jongin ! What took you so long ! Ppali!” There are other guy in the house calling.

“Wait!” This guy name Jongin.

“Miss..? Are you okay?” Ask Jongin.

“I’m okay. Just fine.” Answer Yoonmi.

“Here” Yoonmi give the exchange money to Jongin. Then suddenly her body stiffen.

“Jongin-a, what took you so long?” Another guy appear right before Yoonmi eyes. From the voice, Yoonmi feels familiar to it.

“Hyung! I said wait. Why can’t you wait for a while.” Jongin turn back at his hyung.

From many house in this country why must his house? Why this Chanyeol house? Yoonmi quickly drop the exchange money to Jongin hand.

“Thank you for ordering from our restaurant~ Have a nice meal!” say Yoonmi quickly and immediately she turn around. Hoping Chanyeol didn’t saw her face.

“You.. are welcome..” Reply Jongin. He felt weird to the delivery girl. Suddenly leaving quickly.

“Why are you still staying here?” Chanyeol ask Jongin.

Jongin didn’t answer him. He kept watching Yoonmi that walking out as fast as she could but she’s slow plus, she's walking with limp.

“What are you looking at?” Ask Chanyeol whom was already beside him.

“That delivery girl. Weird.” Jongin kept watching Yoonmi. Chanyeol start to look at Yoonmi.

Wait. That figure.. thought Chanyeol.

Yoonmi wanted to walk fast. She wished to get out from there as soon as possible. She don’t want to meet Chanyeol again. Specifically, Park Chanyeol. She still felt embarrass from the last incident and she afraid, she will get carried away again.

Please, leg, please. I need to get out from here.

“Hyung, lets go in.” Jongin words snap Chanyeol from his thought.

“Oh.. Okay..” reply Chanyeol. He take a last look on the delivery girl before closing the door. He feel familiar with that figure.

“Ah~!!!” Chanyeol and Jongin immediately open the door back. The girl fall.

Yoonmi again slip on the road. This time she felt double the pain. Yoonmi can’t even move.

Why this is happening to me right now?!! Yoonmi blaming herself. She struggle to stand but her hands feel so hurt. She feel like crying right now.

Suddenly she feel someone lift her up.

“Ya!! What are you doing?? Put me down!” Order Yoonmi. Her face flush.

“You fell plus I can see you can’t move.” It’s Chanyeol.

My guess is right! This girl, the girl from that store

“I… I..” stutter Yoonmi. She feel embarrass. She really don’t want this but she can barely stand and walk properly.

Yoonmi lowered her head. Chanyeol keep walking towards their house. Luckily that night their manager not at home.

“Chan…yeol… just… put me.. down… I…” Yoonmi speak with a low voice.

“No. I won’t. You wound must be treat.” Insist Chanyeol.

Yoonmi felt her face become hotter and redder. Her heartbeat skip a beat.

His body.. Same as Chanyeol oppa. Its warm.. Why…is this happening to me…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear lovely reader and subbies XD I've finish another chapter ! *clapclapclap* Well, they met again X3 Fate? >.< Sorry for my grammar and english mistake. ㅠㅠ  I'll try to fix it later.

Tell me what you think :) Do comment~! I love reading them plus it gives me motivation to continue A.S.A.P X3 Thanks for reading and enjoy~ _ eunhaxoxo