Chapter 11

Miracle in December

Yoonmi reach the door bell and rang it.

“Your delivery is here !” Yoonmi speak through the intercom. Yoonmi stands and wait patiently for the door to be open.

After a moment the door open, slowly.

************

Chanyeol gather his courage and turn the door knob and open the door. He take one last deep breath and open the door. He looks to the front.

“Sir, here’s your delivery.” A girl wearing a cap and a thick jacket stand in front of him.

Chanyeol just stood still. He stare the girl for a long time.

“Sir?” The girl call him.

“Where’s Yoonmi?” Chanyeol suddenly blurted out.

“Yoonmi? Gong Yoonmi? You know her?” The girl ask him. She felt weird.

Kai and Baekhyun watch from inside. Their plan didn’t go well. Its not Yoonmi that doing their delivery. It’s the other delivery girl.

“No. I.. sorry.. I’m just saying randomly. How much is this?” Chanyeol quickly cover up.

The girl state the total of the delivery. Chanyeol paid the food and he received the change from the girl. The delivery girl bow her thank you and walk away. Chanyeol look outside for the last time before closing the door. He let out a heavy sigh. Disappointed. That’s what he feels right now.

Somehow he’s hoping inside of his heart that Yoonmi would appear in front of him. And maybe smile to him.

************

Yoonmi bow to the customer as she thanked them and said goodbye. Yoonmi carefully walk down on the road. The road is slippery so she’s extra cautious. She don’t want to slip again like last time.

No one would help me if I slip again. Yeah.. No one… thought Yoonmi.

Yoonmi ride her bicycle and start to cycle. A few metre from the house she bump into someone.

“Oh, hey Moonhee~” Greet Yoonmi. She see her work mate. Moonhee is about to ride her scooter. Yoonmi stop beside her.

“Hey Yoonmi. What are you doing here?” Ask Moonhee.

“I was delivering order there. How about you?” Ask Yoonmi back.

“Me too. To this house.” Moonhee gesture her eyes to a house on her right. Yoonmi look at the house. She feels like familiar to the house.

“Oh I see.” Replied Yoonmi. Her eyes still looking at the house.

“So, you going back to the restaurant?” Ask Moonhee. Yoonmi didn’t hear her question. Her mind is trying to gather any memories that she could recall about this house.

“Yoonmi? Gong Yoonmi?” Moonhee keep calling her name.

“Yes?” Yoonmi come back to her sense.

“You’re mind thinking other thing don’t you? Is there any problem that I could help? Cause I see lately you’ve mind always wandering something else.”  Ask Moonhee.

“Nah, nothing. I’m just tired.. yeah.. Don’t worry.” Answer Yoonmi with a fake smile on her face.

“Good if like that. So, you’re going back to restaurant?”Ask Moonhe the same question before.

“No. I’m going home. My shift ended.” Answer Yoonmi.

“Okay. Take care then.” Reply Moonhee with a nod.

“Ohya, I want to ask, is there any person in our work place name Yoonmi beside you?” Ask Moonhee.

“Yoonmi? I’m the only one name Yoonmi in our work place. Why you ask?” Yoonmi start to feel weird.

“Maybe there’s other Yoonmi from other delivery restaurant. Besides, there’s many people name Yoonmi in this whole Korea.” Moonhee mumble to herself in a low voice.

“Moonhee? Why your asking like that? I can hear what you say just now in that low voice.” Yoonmi become curious.

“Well, someone was asking where were you when I was doing my delivery just now at this house. So, I assume he was expecting you doing the delivery” Tell Moonhee.

“Wait.. what? Me? Delivery? Who? ‘HE’..?” Yoonmi feel a little bit shock.

“But then when I think more about it, maybe he meant another person name Yoonmi.” Continue Moonhee.

“Yeah.. maybe another Yoonmi…” Yoonmi repeated Moonhee words.

“Hey, got to go. Take care. Bye ~” Moonhe start her scooter and ride away. Yoonmi wave her friend goodbye. She still standing there.

Who could it be? That Chanyeol guy? Impossible. Why would he remember my name. He even busy with his idol activity. Doyoonie? But he didn’t live here. Who…? Yoonmi thought to herself.

Yoonmi start to cycle then she didn’t realize suddenly a SUV come towards her. The SUV manage to pull the break and Yoonmi manage to stop. An accident almost happen between her and the car. The SUV door open. A guy who not so tall but not so short come  out. His eyes are big and round. He walk towards Yoonmi.

“Miss? Are you okay? Are you hurt any where?” The guy ask Yoonmi repeatedly while looking everywhere on Yoonmi if she got hurt. Yoonmi body is stiffen. She’s still shocked.

I almost follow Chanyeol oppa in heaven thought Yoonmi to herself.

“Miss?” The guy call her.

“I…. I’m… I’m okay… Yeah.. Nothing happen..” Stutter Yoonmi.

“Great to hear that. Be careful next time. We almost hit you.” The guy feel relieved.

“Yeah.. yes.. Thank you for your reminder. I must go.” Yoonmi start to cycle again. Leaving the place.

Whats wrong with me tonight??

**************

“Ah~~~” D.O yawn as he stretch his body. Suho who is beside him also already wake up from his sleep.

“I’m glad our schedule finished. Its time to rest at home..” This time Suho turn to stretch his body.

Suho and D.O are on their way back to their dorm. Suddenly the car break. D.O and Suho almost throw to front.

“Hyung, there’s a girl in front.” Tell D.O.

“Ya! Go and see her. Is she alright…?” Suho afraid something happened to the girl.

There’s a girl standing still with her bicycle in front of the car. She almost get hit by their car. D.O got down and ask the girl. Suho stayed inside. He watched D.O and the girl inside the car.

I hope the girl is okay. Wait… Why does she look familiar to me? Weird.. Suho watch the girl closely.

After a while, D.O come back into the car.

 “Is she alright?” Ask Suho.

“Yeah.. Luckily..” Answer D.O.

D.O ride the car again. The car then park into the main park inside the house yard. D.O got down first then Suho. They both have individual schedule tonight on a radio show. Suho enter the password on the door then he open it.

“Oh, hyung. You come back.” Sehun who’s sitting on the sofa watching the television greets both of them.

“Ah yes.. Where’s Chanyeol? Usually he’d watched television at time like this. His favorite program is playing.” D.O look around and Chanyeol is not there.

“Well, he have no mood. Broken hearted.” Reply Sehun.

“Broken hearted? Why? He broke up with someone? I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.” Ask Suho.

“He doesn’t even have girlfriend right now” reply Sehun back.

“Hyung, do you remember that girl in the convenient store last month?” Ask Sehun to Suho.

“What girl? Why I didn’t know about this?” D.O become curious.

“Girl? Convenient store?” Suho trying to recall anything that connected with those words.

“The day that you come in because me, Jongdae hyung, Baekhyun hyung and Yeol hyung late paying the food.The day after Christmas” Sehun helping Suho to recall the memories of that day.

“Girl? Wait…. So, she was the one!” Suddenly Suho tone raise.

“The one what?” Sehun become weird when suddenly Suho raised his voice.

“I’ve met this girl again just now. With Kyungsoo.” Tell Suho.

“That girl? The one that we almost hit by car?” D.O try to solve the puzzle by himself. He didn’t even know what is going on.

“WHAT??!! HIT BY CAR????!!!” All of the sudden coming from nowhere Chanyeol stands beside Suho.

“Yeol hyung… When are you here?” Sehun surprise by Chanyeol presence.

“Where did you met her? Is she alright? She didn’t get hurt right?” Chanyeol ask Suho non-stop.

“Woah~ Chill. Why are you asking me so many question… Slow down..” Suho try to calm Chanyeol.

“Yeol hyung likes her that’s why he become like that.” Sehun giggling over Chanyeol action.

“I think he have gone crazy for her. He become uneasy after hearing we almost hit her. Don’t worry Chanyeol-a. Its ALMOST. She’s alright.” Tell D.O . D.O smile at Chanyeol. Chanyeol let out a relieve sigh.

Am I really gone crazy for her? I do like her?

-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​-----------​--------

Yehet !! Done another chapter~~ XD So, Chanyeollie is denying his feeling for Yoonmi. Even he said a big NO he kept worrying about her and thinking of her. 

So hey dearest readers~Hope you like this and leave your comment :D Maybe upvote or subscribe? Maybe? I'll try to update soon. :) Annyeong ~ _ eunhaxoxo