Getting Ready

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

 

It had been a month ever since Kyungmi had come to stay with 2PM. It had also been a month of no manager in the place. Kyungmi had continued to sleep on the top in the bunk bed she shared with Nickhun. They were 'dorm mates' as Junsu had put it. Of course, they had to share the closet space in their room with Wooyoung who always slept in the living room now. He didn't mind though. And as for Kyungmi, she was slowly adjusting to the weirdness and surprises coming from 2PM. . .well almost

 

“YAH! KIM KYUNGMI!! WAKE UP!!! YOU GOT SCHOOL TODAY!” Jay yelled into the blow-horn. Nickhun who was sleeping peacefully at the bottom bed, shot up awake – bumping his head on the bed above him. He groaned in pain as he rubbed his aching head in agony. Meanwhile, Kyungmi slept on soundly. Jay blinked.

 

“IS THIS THING WORKING?!” he said into the blow horn. Nickhun grabbed it out of his grasp.

“Yes! Now quit it, I think I'm deaf now.” he muttered. Jay rolled his eyes.

“Good for you, but how come Kyungmi isn't waking up?” he asked.

“She sleeps with her iPod on most of the time. . .”Nickhun trailed off as he and Jaeboem saw Chansung stroll into the room with a platter of delicious smelling and looking bacon. He climbed to the top of the bunk bed and waved the plate just above Kyungmi's nose. He quickly pulled it back as Kyungmi shot up awake.


“Bacon! Where?!” she exclaimed, looking wildly around. When she spotted Chansung at the bottom of the bunk bed, she quickly rushed down and looked up at him with puppy eyes.

 

“Pwease?” she said cutely.


“Not until you get reader for school.” Chansung said, taking a piece of bacon and eating it. Kyungmi pouted but nonetheless went to get ready while muttering dark things.

 

When she was done and came out the bathroom, she went straight to the kitchen to see that half of her breakfast was already eaten. She looked around the group of men that were in the room with her carefully.

 

“Who. Ate. My. Bacon?” she asked calmly with a sense of venom in her voice. Nickhun, Jay, and Chansung, all pointed at Wooyoung. She glared at him but quietly went over to eat the remainder of her food in peace. Wooyoung, Nickhun, and Jaeboem left Chansung alone with her quietly.

 

“She scares me. . .”Wooyoung shivered.

 

“A 19 year old girl scares you? Oh wow. . .” Junho commented, walking into the living room. Wooyoung glared at him.

 

“Yah! Who ate my dried mangoes?!” they overheard Taecyeon shout from him room. Everyone looked at Junho who smiled innocently.

 

“Who's scared now?” teased Wooyoung.

 

“What are you talking about? I didn't eat them! You did!” Junho exclaimed.

 

“Oh. . .”

 

“Smart one.” commented Nickhun

 

“I suggest you hide. Now.” Jay said. So Wooyoung did.

 

When Taecyeon came into the room, he looked around the group of boys.


“Where is he?” he asked.

 

“We don't know.” they chorused.

 

“Jay oppa~” Kyungmi sang, coming into the room.

 

“Yes wifey?” Jay asked. “Yah! I'm the appa here! Not you!” Nickhun exclaimed, throwing a pillow at him. “Nu-uh! I am! You're her brother!” Jay argued back.

“Yeah! I remember! Kyungmi is the umma and Junho is the appa, right?” Chansung asked, coming into the room.

 

“Bwoh? I never agreed to that marriage!” Kyungmi cut in.

 

“Then which marriage did you agree to?” asked Nickhun. Kyungmi smiled sheepishly.

 

“I forgot. . .” she admitted.


“You forgot who your own husband is? I can't believe this.” Junho muttered.

 

“Yah! Keep it down will you!” Junsu exclaimed, coming into the room. “Not until we find out who the appa is.” Jay said.

 

“It's Taecyeon pabo.” said Junsu.

 

“What? Kyungmi agreed to Taecyeon's marriage?” Wooyoung asked, popping out from behind the couch.


“Yes.”


“And you agreed?”

 

“No. You guys locked me up outside remember?” Junsu said.

 

“Ohhh. . .”

 

“So does that mean Taecyeon oppa is going to drive me to school?” asked Kyungmi.

 

“I'm driving who to school?' Taecyeon repeated, coming into the room.

 

“No, I am.” Junsu said.

 

“Uh. . .”

 

“What?”

 

“I just realized, won't you guys get mobbed when they see 2PM? And won't gossip start if they see me coming out of the same van as you guys?” Kyungmi asked.

 

“You ask too many questions.” Jay mumbled.

 

“She had a good point though. . .” Nickhun muttered.

 

“Anyone got a solution?” Junsu asked, looking around.

 

Wooyoung shot his hand up in the air.

 

“Yes Wooyoung?”

 

“We wear disguises!” he exclaimed.

 

“Omo! I call picking them out!” Kyungmi added.

 

But minutes later. . .

 

“We look like clowns.”

 

“I feel like an idiot.”

 

“Who wears this anymore?”

 

“What store even sells this?!”

 

“Kyungmi, your horrible.” 

 

____________________________________________________________

. . .i was horrible. . .wasn't i?. . . .broken heart