Finally!

Oppa's Little Girl

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezyW48r5Mo&feature=related 

 

 “ I can't believe this is really happening. . .” Kyungmi mumbled. Junho stopped swinging their arms back and forth. He gave Kyungmi a strange look.

 

Waeyo? You regret making me the most happiest man in the whole entire world?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head. “Not that...But you do realize you'll be a dead man if you make one single mistake..right?” Kyungmi said. Junho shrugged. “On the bright side, we can date in public again!” he exclaimed happily. Kyungmi smiled. Junho just had so much energy.

 

Suddenly, someone's stomach growled. Kyungmi laughed. “Why don't we get some food to eat oppa? You seem...hungry.” Kyungmi teased. Junho's cheeks developed a light shade of red. He beckoned her closer to him. “Yeah, I'm hungry...for you!” he said, kissing her cheek. Kyungmi backed away, and wiped her cheek. “Oppa!” she shouted, surprised. Junho just laughed and took her hand again. With her by his side, he led her to an Italian restaurant.

 

How man - “ the waitress' eyes widened. She dropped the menus as she stared at the couple. Kyungmi quickly looked down, praying that she wasn't an anti. On the other hand, Junho bent down and picked up the fallen items.

 

Four ma'am.” he said, answering her unfinished question. He handed back the menus. The waitress numbly nodded her head and led them to a table. “S-someone will be ba-back to take your ord-order sir.” the waitress said before scurrying away. Junho chuckled and pulled a chair back for Kyungmi to sit in. She gladly took her seat while Junho took the one opposite of her. Meanwhile, Taecyeon and Chansung took the ones on either sides.

 

I'm starting to think that we're dating too publicly.” Kyungmi noted. Taecyeon peered down at her through his dark spectacles.

 

Yah, we aren't happy about this too. But Junsu hyung said;”

 

“Always keep your eye out on them and make sure they don't display any PDA. Also, you and Chansung are to always protect her from any antis. Etc, etc..” Kyungmi quoted. Chansung nodded his head. “May you please pass me a menu?” he asked. Junho sighed as he did so. “Maybe this is too much.” he began. After getting the apporval to date Kyungmi, he hadn't expected that having to bring Chansung & Taecyeon on dates, would be a requirement.

 

You think?” Kyungmi asked sarcastically. Junho smiled.

 

Well at least I have you~” he sang, leaning over the table and giving her a kiss. Taecyeon made a gagging noise whilst Chansung looked away.

 

My eyes!!!!!” he cried, causing the couple to burst out in laughter. 

 


 

 

Oh yeah! Before I forget to say this; please support 2PM's new album~!!!!!

IT ROCKS!
TRUST ME!

My cousin even bought me one...I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK~!!!! XDDDD (sorry...i spazzed.)

SO YEAH!

SUPPORT 2PM~!!! FOREVER & ALWAYS!

 

PS. 

 

also, if u haven't yet, check out their new MV...ITS HOT...but aren't they always??? XDD idk..if u ask me, ive only kept my eyes on my fav member the 1st time i watched it....and yeah...my fav is JUNHO.....(<-----was that too much emphasis??? XDDDD but no, im serious about this....he's...mine...unless your a friend, i'm willing to share....maybe. XD)