One Month Later

Oppa's Little Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IdPCJJqZwI&feature=related 

(I insist you guys keep this song on replay till you finish the chap~ Pretty please? I'll let Nickhun give you guys a hug if you do~ ^ ^)

 

 

“Yah! If you two aren't back at the dorm in ten minutes, you'll be sorry!” Junsu warned on the the other end of the phone. Nickhun started to regret ever answering his call now.

 

“Mianhe hyung, we'll be there soon.” he said, trying to calm down the brother's nerves. Kyungmi giggled. “Awwww, come on oppa! Nickhun and I were just starting to have some fun!” Kyungmi whined, implanting some wrong ideas into her brother's head. She put a finger to her lips, indicating Nickhun to be quiet. Meanwhile, Junsu was beginning to hyperventiliate.

 

Relax hyung, I'm sure their just hanging out or something.” Wooyoung said, plopping down onto the couch. Junsu shook his head. What if..they were doing..it?
 

Jay strolled into the room and took the empty seat next to Wooyoung. “Yeah, I mean, they've been going out for how long? A week? They can't possibly be ready to move onto the next stage and have - “

 

“Aishh!! Yah! How come I don't hear any talking?! You two! You better not be doing anything bad!” Junsu yelled into his cellphone. The couple just laughed.

 

Saranghae,” Nickhun whispered, pressing his forehead against hers. Kyungmi smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. “I love you too oppa~” she replied, planting a quick kiss on his lips right after. “Yah! Kim Kyungmi - “

 

“Ignore him. We have to go host some show in the next minute, so you two go enjoy your alone time together, araso? Just don't do anything wrong hyung, and that goes double for you too Kyungmi ah.” Junho said, surprising the other two. Kyungmi's eyes widened in shock. That was the first she ever heard him talk so comfortably about her and Nickhun. Although, her shock quickly melted away as she smiled. Because despite the fact that he and Kyungmi established a new relationship together as best friends, he wasn't really accustomed yet to her and Nickhun dating. Maybe now, he's finally moved on, Kyungmi thought.

 

“Araso oppa!” she answered.

 

And hyung?” Junho inquired. Nickhun chuckled. “No promises~” he replied before hanging up. Kyungmi laughed. “Not only will my brother kill you now, but Junho oppa will as well when we get back.” Kyungmi pointed out. Nickhun shrugged. “Well if it means that I get to be with you in the after life, then so be it.” he said, stealing another kiss. Kyungmi blushed and squirmed out of his embrace.

 

“Yah!” he shouted, running after her. Kyungmi burst into a sprint, but was easily caught in the end. Nickhun was too fast for her to outrun.


“Aigooo! Lemme go!” Kyungmi exclaimed, a grin betraying her order. Nickhun grinned as a bright idea passed into his head. He carried Kyungmi bridal style and slowly walked towards the water. Kyungmi began to struggle even more.

 

“Put me down!” she shouted, noticing his evil scheme. Nickhun flashed her a smile. “As you wish~” he replied, letting go of her. Kyungmi let out a scream as she grabbed onto anything nearby to prevent her fall – it just so happened though that it was Nickhun who she grabbed onto. So together, the two fell into the icy waters.

 

 

“It's all I have right now, but I hope it helps.” Nickhun announced, handing her one of his old college sweatshirts. Kyungmi gladly put it on over her almost dry tank top as she folded her wet polo. Nickhun frowned.

 

“Yah, you haven't talked to me for a whole entire hour. What's wrong?” he asked. Kyungmi gave him a brief glance before sitting down on a beach towel in front of a bone fire. Nickhun sat beside her.

 

“Is it because I got you wet? If so, I'm sorry.” he said. Kyungmi still wouldn't reply. Nickhun let out a low sigh and began poking her side. Kyungmi cringed after a while before finally moving out of his reach. “...Your ticklish, aren't you?” Nickhun observed. Kyungmi quickly shook her head, but it was too late. Nickhun was already ontop her, tickling her sides. Kyungmi bit her bottom lip in order to prevent the laughter, but it just wouldn't work. “Okay! Okay! I give up! I forgive you.” she exclaimed. Nickhun grinned in victory and rolled off of her.

 

“It's getting late, what do you think your brother is doing right now?” Nickhun asked. Kyungmi shrugged as she began searching for some constellations.

 

“Probably dialing the police...” Kyungmi's voice trailed off.

 

“I found Cassiopeia!” she exclaimed, pointing at the W-shaped-like constellation. Nickhun looked to where she was pointing at to see that she was correct. Kyungmi let out a yawn.

 

“Oppa, I'm sleepy~” she stated. Nickhun softly smiled and patted the space next to him. Kyungmi got the hint and snuggled closer to Khun. She closed her eyes as she inhaled his distinct scent. Although it was mixed with the smell of ocean, she could still faintly smell his natural sweet aroma. For some reason, it reminded her of fluffy white bunnies. She giggled.

 

“Hmmm?” Nickhun mused.

 

“Nothing...Goodnight oppa.” Kyungmi said. Nickhun kissed her cheek.

 

“'Night, love.”