Brother & Sister

Oppa's Little Girl

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm8qO2F3dz0 

 “EEEKKK!!!!” Kyungmi screamed, running out the bedroom. Junsu rushed over to her. “What? What? Did any of the guys try a move on you?” he asked, holding a bat in one hand. Kyungmi glanced it and shook her head. “T-there's a-a spider!!!!” she shouted. Junsu dropped the bat. “Are you kidding me? A spider? It's smaller than you sis! You can kill it!” he exclaimed. Kyungmi frantically shook her head. “Oppa! You know how much I'm scared of them!” she whined. Junsu sighed. He knew he'd never heard the end of it unless he killed the spider. “Fine, show me where it is.” he said, giving in. Kyungmi smiled and took his hand. She led him to the room and pointed at a Kim Taehee poster. “There!” she pointed out. Junsu walked over to it and closed one hand over the small bug. He peeked inside his palm to see the tiny creature.

 

“Come on Kyungmi, it's barely an inch big.” he stated. Kyungmi stood by the doorway, ready to run just in case the spider got out. “I hate spiders! Kill it oppa!” she said. Junsu rolled his eyes until a bright idea popped into his head. “Oh Kyungmi?” he mused. Kyungmi backed up, frightened at the sudden change in his voice. “Yeah oppa?” she replied. “Wah!” he shouted, pretending to throw the spider at her. Kyungmi let out another ear piercing scream as she bolted out into the hallway. She skidded at a turn, softly hitting the wall as she sprinted into the living room.

 

“AHHH!” she screamed as something held her wrists. Taecyeon shook his head. “Kyungmi! It's me! Now what's going on?” he asked. Kyungmi opened her eyes and to her relief, spotted that it was Taecyeon who stopped her – not a giant spider. She easily slipped out of his grip and hid behind him. “Th-there's a spider in my room! And..O-oppa threw it at me!!!” she answered. Taecyeon rolled his eyes at his hyung's childish behavior. Basically everyone in the dorm knew Kyungmi was deathly afraid of spiders. “Hyung!” he shouted, as Junsu casually walked into the room. He quirked an eyebrow.

 

“Yeah?” he replied, shoving his hands into his jean's pockets. Kyungmi peeped out from behind Taecyeon. “Is...it gone?” she questioned. “I have it right here, waeyo? Want to see it sis?” he asked, taking a hand out of his pocket. Kyungmi furiously shook her head and held Taecyeon's arm in a death hold. “NO!” she yelled. “Awww, come on. It won't hurt you, promise.” Junsu said, walking closer to Kyungmi. Her grip on Taecyeon tightened even more.

 

“Um, yeah, okay. Hyung, please stop. Kyungmi's starting to hurt my arm now.” Taecyeon cut in. Junsu sighed and backed away. He walked over to a window and released the spider outside. Taecyeon bent down to Kyungmi's level.

 

“There, Junsu oppa got rid of the spider. Everything is alright now and may I please have my arm back?” he asked. Kyungmi opened her eyes and released her grip on Taecyeon. He sighed in relief. Shaking his head, he began to walk towards his room. “Those two...”he mumbled. Even though they barely acted like this, when they did, one of them would usually drag him into the mess.

 

 

“Awwww, really? I'll be stuck with Junsu oppa?” Kyungmi pouted. Junho chuckled and ruffled her hair. “Yeah, mianhe Kyungmi. We'll try to get out of our schedules as quick as possible, araso? Just try to survive today, okay?” he said. Kyungmi thought about it before looking at him again. “No promises, but I'll try...” she murmured. Jay laughed. “That's our girl!” he exclaimed. “For a reward of surviving a day with him, I'll give you something when we come back.” Wooyoung added in. Kyungmi beamed at hearing this. “A reward?” her eyes sparkled in interest. Nickhun chuckled. “Sometimes I wish you were my little sister. Then I'd bring you everywhere I go!” Chansung commented .Kyungmi smiled sweetly at him. “Well, if you adopt me – “

“Yeah, okay. Well see you guys later!” Junsu exclaimed as he clamped a hand over his sister's mouth. The boys chuckled and waved farewell as they walked over to their van. Kyungmi frowned and tried to squirm out of her brother's grip.

 

“Oppa! You're choking me!” Kyungmi whined, managing to get his hand off . Now she was in a headlock. Junsu rolled his eyes and messed up his sister's hair. “And that's what you get for trying to get away from me!” he said. Kyungmi frowned and stuck her tongue out at him. “Meanie!” she exclaimed, as he let her go. Junsu laughed. “That's why you love me!” he replied. Kyungmi tried to think of an insult to throw at him but decided to let it go. She could never stay mad at her brother. No matter how annoying he was.

 

“Yah! You coming in or not?!” Junsu shouted. Kyungmi, startled from her thoughts, looked up to see Junsu at the door. “Oh..wait up!...Oppa!” she yelled, banging on the door. He had shut it on her. Junsu laughed from the other side. “Apologize and admit that I'm the best brother in the world and maybe, I will let you in.” he offered. Kyungmi scowled, but nevertheless agreed to do it.

 

“Mianhe Oppa, I take back everything I've said. You are the bestest and most awesome brother a person could ever have.” she admitted. Junsu grinned, happily taking in the compliment.

 

“Why thank you sis, now was that so hard?” he said. Kyungmi crossed her arms across her chest.

 

“Actually – “

 

“Never mind, anyway,” he flashed her a smile. “Have a nice day!” he finished, walking away. Kyungmi's eyes widened. “Yah! Oppa! You said you'd let me in if I said that!” Kyungmi shouted. Junsu turned around. “I said maybe, Kyungmi. I never said I would actually let you in.” he said. Kyungmi scowled. “Oppa!” she shouted again. Junsu laughed. “Oh fine...” he said, opening the door for her. Once Kyungmi was inside, she made sure the door was locked before turning to face her brother. He noticed the evil look in her eyes and gulped. “K-kyungmi, can I tell you something?” he asked. Kyungmi nodded her head, but the look never went away. “You are such a beautiful, sweet, loving, and nice sister...You would never hurt me right?” he asked. Kyungmi shook her head.

 

Of course I'd never hurt you oppa!” Junsu relaxed a little upon hearing this.

 

Instead, I'd kill you!” she finished, running after his retreating figure.

 

Meanwhile. . .

 

How do you think the siblings are doing?” Wooyoung asked the others. Four of them were to be guests for a radio station whilst the other two would be at Star King or something...

 

Junho paused before answering. “Honestly, I just hope we come back with both of them alive.” he answered. Taecyeon nodded in agreement.

 

Oppa?” Nickhun turned to see Victoria walking down the hallway. A flashback of their last encounter ran through his head. He wondered if things could ever stay normal between them after that. “Hey,” he greeted. Victoria smiled. “So where's the rest of 2PM?” she asked, making small talk. Nickhun shrugged and began walking with her. “Junho, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, and Chansung are at some radio station, and Junsu hyung is with his sister.” he answered. Victoria nodded her head. “That's good. So how are things with you and Kyungmi-shii?” she said. Nickhun thought back to last night. Kyungmi seemed to become comfortable with him again. “Fine.” he replied. Victoria smiled as the two took their perspective seats on the stage. “Well, I'll wish you good luck with your relationship then oppa. Hwaiting!” she cheered. Nickhun nodded his head, because he was probably going to need all the luck he could get.

 

I surrender!” Kyungmi admitted defeat. Junsu let out an exhale of relief and released Kyungmi from another headlock. “Thank god...I was getting tired trying to keep you from killing me.” he said. Kyungmi giggled. “Aw oppa! You know I would never actually do that. I love you too much~” she mused, hugging him. Junsu smiled and sat back down on the sofa. “Kyungmi...you know I care about you a lot, right?” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Why do you ask that oppa?” she said. Junsu looked at her critically. “It's just that...You seem like you've been hiding a lot of things from me these days. And I know that you're all grown up, but, if things get too much to handle, I'm here for you, araso?” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head. “Oppa, of course I know that! Silly! I'd tell you first about anything before anyone else.” she said. Junsu sighed. “Then tell me, are you dating one of the members?” he questioned.