Chapter 64

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

“Why can't you seem to stop grinning?” Ye Eun asked as they walked out of the building. Kyungmi let out a loud, cheerful laugh as she skipped around her older classmate. “No more school! No more school! No more – “

 

SURPRISE!” 2PM came out, tackling the girls, mostly Kyungmi, with water guns. They screamed as they tried to cover themselves with their backpacks. “Stop! Stop! Jebal!” Ye Eun shrieked, running blindly ahead of the two. The boys parted to let her through, leaving Kyungmi stuck in the middle of it all. “You betrayed me!!!!” she shouted, dropping to her knees. The boys didn't care and just kept squirting her with water.

 

“Now who said we would ever do that?” The voice was calm, slick, and smooth. It made the childish men stop in their actions and look at who talked. Their eyes widened at the sight. Ye Eun, along with the rest of her group, plus the Brown Eyed Girls armed with their own water guns. But that wasn't it.

 

“Come on Kyungmi ah! Join us!” Jea shouted, proudly brandishing out a hose in her hand. 2PM gasped. “RUN!!!!” Wooyoung exclaimed as Kyungmi bolted over to their side. All they could hear were the girls' laughter as they dashed back to their van. Although, their escape wasn't really neat. . .

 

“Hyung! You're so slow!” Chansung complained, jumping over the fallen leader. He had slipped while running, and lay defeated on the ground. “Noooo!!! Don't leave me!!!” he cried out, but the other members wouldn't hear of it and jumped into the van. Jay caught Nickhun's gaze as he began to shut the door. And despite his reputation as being one of the nicest members, he gave the leader a wink before shutting the door. After that, a roar of an engine and the screech of wheels were all that could be heard from them. Jaebeom sighed. So much for sticking together. . .

 

“Gwenchanna?” Kyungmi asked in a sweet voice. Jaebeom turned around and looked up the concerned looking girl. “Aigoo...Just do whatever you want to me.” he said in defeat. Kyungmi, along with the other women, laughed at that comment and got together. “Come on then, or do you want us to drag you to our ride?” Gain questioned. Jay shook his head and quickly got to his feet. Today wasn't going to be a wonderful day for him.

 

Okay, here's the game plan. We rush in, grab Jaebeom, and get out asap, araso?” Taecyeon looked around the group of closely assembled members. Junho opened his mouth to speak when –

 

I do hope you know you still haven't hung up oppa.” Kyungmi's voice blared out the speaker. Junsu mumbled some incoherent words under his breath as he turned off Taecyeon's phone for him. “Now what?” Junho asked. The others exchanged some glances and shrugged their shoulders. “He's just Jay hyung. He'll be alright.” Wooyoung said. A loud cough erupted from the far corner of the room.

 

Yah! I'm right here y'know!” Jay shouted from his spot. He was tied to a chair whilst Narsha and Sohee were guarding him. Each girl held a slim BB gun in each hand. The boys gulped and quickly rushed to the kitchen.

 

This isn't on well. . .” Nickhun sighed, running a hand through his hair. Taecyeon nodded in grim agreement. “Maybe we should just. . .give up.” he concluded. The boys gasped. “You mean we're just going to give up all our hard work just because we can't save our leader from a bunch of...girls?!” Wooyoung let out a dramatic sound. “And to think I call you guys hyungs.” Chansung added. Junho shrugged. “Yah, we never said that we don't give up our pride easily.” he defended.

Which I doubt you guys even have.” a grumbling voice said from behind. They all jumped and turned to see their leader free from the chair, yet looking different. They stiffled back their laughter as they asked shakily how he escaped.

 

I annoyed them to let me go, and please don't laugh.” he whined. He looked back down at his outfit; bright neon spandex shorts, a pink polka dotted bikini top, badly done makeup, and a horrible pink, curly wig wasn't what you would expect to see any boy in – not to mention, Park Jaebeom in. Taecyeon let out a shrill whistle.

 

So, wanna go out?” he winked.

 

 

Where are we going?” Junsu questioned in confusion. Usually, it would be them, or one of Kyungmi's friends that would be taking her out, not the other way around. Kyungmi flashed her brother a grin as she readjusted her hat. “Just relax oppa, I got a surprise for you.” she said and skipped off to dig for some clothes to wear. Junsu looked at the others who were dressed up for Kyungmi's surprise. Though, his eyes remained staring at Taecyeon's pants. He shook his head.

 

That color, man. No. You look like a stop sign with those clothes. Go change.” he said. Taecyeon's face fell, but he took his advice and sulked back to his room.

 

Why are we in a clubish area?! Kyungmi!” Junsu exclaimed. Jaebeom clamped a hand over his mouth. “Chillax bro~ Trust her for once.” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head eagerly. “Yeah oppa, just trust me. Anyway, I reserved some seats in front of the stage. All I can say now is sit, get some drinks, and enjoy the show~” she sang and ran off. Junho glanced around the crowded, they seemed decent enough. He was worried though. He didn't like it when Kyungmi left them, and especially him, in the dark. Nickhun have him a nudge. “Let's go.” he whispered, indicating that they were the only ones still standing by the doorway.

 

When all the members were seated, a stout old man came out with a mike. A talked about some random changes to the club ( Junsu winced at hearing this word ), before announcing a local group of girls who were going to preform a cover a debut song.

 

And now, let's meet them!” he exclaimed as he walked off the stage. The sudden darkening of lights, and blast of music were enough to alert the already suspicious brother. “This song...it sounds familiar.” Taecyeon whispered to them. Chansung took a drink of soda. “Yeah...Rain something sang this...”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKmhKfQ5u9M&feature=related 

Oh no...” Wooyoung mumbled, instantly recognizing the song as the first girl sang. Junsu's face at this point, portrayed the, “WTF?!” emotion. Junho bit his bottom lip. “Please tell me...” he said, voice barely audible. Nickhun nodded his head. Jay let out a whistle. “Hey Junsu, I didn't know your sister could sing...or dance.” he commented. Junsu shook his head, about to rise from his seat. Wooyoung held him back. “Hyung, it's just a preformance. Besides, their vocals are really good.” he said, trying to calm down the angry and freaked out sibling. Jay snickered as the girls slowly began to end their show.

 

Hey Junsu, can I date your sister?” he asked. 


 

"So guys, how did you like it?" Kyungmi asked excitedly. She was back, dressed in skinny jeans, high heels, with black hat, and a simple shirt. Junsu opened his mouth, about to scold and possibly and probably yell at her when Junho stepped in.

"You were wonderful." he commented. Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow. She hadn't expected the word, "wonderful", to be used to comment her preformance. Because so far, the people who have passed her said adjectives that were more around; "y", "beast", "epic", and "wow". Nickhun nodded his head.

"Yeah, you were really great out there. You never told us you could dance either! Nonetheless sing as well!" he added. Kyungmi blushed at hearing that. "Well, I couldn't have done it without the girls." she glanced back at the stage. "They were my old classmates from my dance classes back in high school." Kyungmi finished. Junsu coughed. "Yeah oppa?" Kyungmi beamed. 2PM instantly grew silent and alert. One slight move, and they would be ready to hold back Junsu from attacking his sister.

 

""You...don't do that again." he said at last. Kyungmi's mouth fell open. "B-bwoh? But I was good oppa!" she protested. Junsu held a hand up. "I'm just saying you never, never ever try to do covers that are that..ual, again." he elaborated. Kyungmi's face returned to a smile as she gave her brother a tight hug. "Thank you~ And I promise! Anyway, the girls did just need a subsitute since their friend got sick. So now worries oppa~ Let's just all enjoy the rest of the night, okay?" she beamed. The other boys cheered and quickly dispersed into other parts of the club; no doubt to go and hit on girls. "Well I'm gonna go get some drinks. Wanna come?" Junho asked. Kyungmi shook her head. "No thank you oppa. I'm fine." she said. "Alright, just call me when you need me. Anyway, I'll probably be babysitting the others just in case they do something stupid." he said before excusing himself. Kyungmi laughed at that comment. She could just imagine the chaos that the other members could produce.

"Wanna dance?" Kyungmi looked up to see Nickhun. Her cheeks developed a light tint of pink. "W-wouldn't your wife get mad if she found out?" she asked nervously. When in truth, she would enjoy a dance with him. She was just a bit, shy. Nickhun smiled.

 

"Something tells me, she won't mind at all. So, may I please have this dance?" he asked again. Kyungmi took a big breath of air in before exhaling. She could this. After all, she had been able to do that daring preformance in front of him and the others earlier. So with a nod and smile, she said; "Sure, why not?"