KhunToria

Oppa's Little Girl

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqRudma009k 

 

“Oppa? Oppa? Oppa!” Nickhun shook his head, snapping out of his reverie. What was that? He recalled back his daydream, and he frowned. No, he couldn't afford to get lost in his thoughts, especially if they were about Kyungmi. After all, she was taken. He gave Victoria an apologetic smile.

 

“Mianhe, I'm just..out of it today,” he said. Victoria smiled back in acknowledgment and held his hand. “It's okay oppa, you must be tired after your endless rehearsals for 2PM's new album, right?” she said, giving him another perfect excuse to use. Nickhun nodded his head, unable to respond back. He didn't want to tell his on-screen wife the truth unless necessary. It might cause some awkwardness between them, or worst, ruin their “marriage.”

 

“Can we tape again?!” the director shouted. Nickhun flashed him a thumbs-up, and the cameras began rolling again. Mentally, he let out a sigh. Life was just so...complicated at times.

 

What do you mean you're stuck?” Chansung talked through the phone. Jay made a grunt on the other hand. “Let's just say, I'm in a...sticky and unusual situation.” he replied. Chansung sighed and hung up on him. He turned to the others who were busily getting ready for another dance practice. “Hyung is...stuck somewhere at the dorm. Who wants to –“ he cut himself short at the receiving stares. Did I really even have to ask? He thought to himself. Of course, they would make him do it. So with that grudging thought, he grabbed the keys to the van and headed out. Meanwhile. . .

 

Oppa?” Kyungmi tilted her head to the side to see his whole body. Jaebeom waved from high above the tree. Kyugnmi laughed as she shook her head in disbelief. She couldn't comprehend how a person, especially a fully grown man, could manage to get himself stuck in between the branches of a high tree.

 

How long have you been up there?” she called out.

 

Depends, what time is it?” Jay asked. Kyungmi glanced at her watch.

 

Ten to seven!” she shouted. Jay grinned at her.

 

Almost an hour then!” he exclaimed. Baffled, Kyungmi just nodded her head at his answer. So he's been upside down and stuck in a tree for almost an hour? She glanced back at the time again, trying to choose between two conflicting sides. Should she leave him and be late for school? Or vice versa? Jay noticed and yelled out her name.

 

I'm okay! You go on ahead and don't be late for school! Chansung and the others should be here soon! I'll be fine! I swear! You can trust me!” he shouted. Kyungmi hesitated before obeying his orders. With a wave and shout of farewell, she continued her walk to school. Anyway, Jiyong swore he would pick her up at the bus stop. The only thing that concerned right though, was Jaebeom. The problem was, she didn't trust me at all. Especially if it concerned his or anybody's safety.

 

Yah! Nickhun! Snap out of it!”

 

Nickhun bowed in shame as he was caught in a daze for the eleventh time during shooting. He looked back at Victoria who gave him a sympathic look. Nickhun felt even more bad for ruining the taping.

 

What am I going to do to you? You aren't paying attention to your wife, you almost broke the set, and you completely forgot to bring her a present even though I gave you a reminder yesterday!” the director shouted. His face was beet red from anger, and Nickhun couldn't blame him. All he could do was receive the rightful scolding.

 

I..I'm sorry hyung-nim.” he apologized again. The director lifted his finger, as if to continue his yelling, when Victoria stepped in. “May I please have a word with him?” she asked sweetly. The director couldn't really say no, so he walked away, mumbling; “Take him for all I care. That troublesome punk..aish!” Nickhun let Victoria lead him to a quiet place of the set. She checked for any cameras before speaking.

 

I know.” she said, making Nickhun confused.

 

Bwoh?” he asked. Victoria smiled knowingly. “Sometimes, it just takes time, y'know? For things to turn and go your way. And I'm pretty sure, she feels the same way about you Nickhun-shii. Just trust me. We girls, we always know these things.” she explained. Nickhun paused. Is she..?

 

“Are you..?” But Victoria wouldn't look at him anymore. She held both of his hands and gave them a tight squeeze. “Be good to her, as you have been to me.” she said, letting go. Nickhun watched as her figure slowly disappeared behind the curtains. A few seconds elapsed before he followed her footsteps out. It was when he was greeted by shouts.

 

“BWOH?! YOU'RE QUITTING?!”

 

No doubt it was the director yelling. Nickhun followed his voice, to see him shouting at Victoria. She glanced back, and caught his gaze. He saw a flicker of a smile, and perhaps a glimmer in her eye, before she turned to face the director again.

 

“Deh. I..Don't think I can do this anymore. Mianhe, but I don't see it fit in doing something like this when obviously, one side loves someone else. I'll get my manager to talk to your manager, and they'll work things out. I'm sorry, but KhunToria has met it's end.”  


Hope ya liked it~

A twist in the tale....