Jay, Jay, Jay. . .

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi threw her backpack onto the floor as she slumped down in one of the room's old, stuffy chairs. A distant radio played in the corner of the room; it was coming from the teacher's small radio. Mrs. Jang was her name. She was in charge of the computers in the Comp. Classroom. She was in her mid-forties and had a strange adoration to Taiwanese pop music. Although, Mrs. Jang didn't understand the language, she always insisted on playing it.

 

“You're early today,” her teacher mused.

 

Kyungmi looked up from the screen. She shrugged, “Teacher let me out early.” Mrs. Jang peered at her from her round spectacles. Kyungmi ignored it. Lots of people had been giving her those suspicious looks since she came back from last week's weekend. Or more specifically, Saturday afternoon – the time of the funeral. She couldn't blame them though, she had become more distant and quiet since that day. She had also refused to talk to anybody unless necessary. The only two people who ever did get to go chat with her was her brother and Junho. As for Nickhun, well, the two were back to giving each other some space. Just like the time after they had shared that kiss. . .

 

“Hey Kyungmi!” it was Ye Eun. She had returned from her mini concert with the rest of the Wondergirls. She flashed her girl best friend a small smile before returning to do some research for school. Ye Eun frowned, she poked her cheek. “Yah, I've been gone for three whole weeks and this is what you reward me with?!” she sighed after not getting a response. “You could at least update me on your relationship with Junnie,” she added sneakily. And despite the scenario, Kyungmi's face colored.

 

“I-I....don't know what you're talking about.” she lied. Ye Eun giggled and rolled her eyes. “Suite yourself, I'll just go get Daesung and Jiyong to spy on you for me then~” she said, logging in to the computer. Kyungmi's eyes widened. “No!” she quickly exclaimed. Ye Eun laughed. “So something is up, eh? What is it?” she inquired. Kyungmi sighed. There was clearly no way out of this. . .

 

 

“So that's what you guys talk about when I'm gone?” Junho questioned. The guys nodded their heads. Jay nudged him in the ribs. “Come on, it's not like it isn't obvious.” he stated. Junho shook his head.

Taecyeon sighed. “Give it up hyung, as in, let's face it; Kyungmi's just closer with Junho than the rest of us.” he said. “Yah! I'm her brother you know. She should be closer with me.” Junsu cut in. Wooyoung quirked an eyebrow whilst Chansung stifled his laughter. “You? But she barely hangs out with you at all hyung.” Wooyoung said. Junsu looked away. “Yeah...I know. She hates me..” he mumbled, causing the others to laugh.

 

“Anyway, we're done with rehearsal. Let's –“

 

“Play Twister!!!!!” Jaebeom shouted enthusiastically. The other guys groaned. Leave it him to think up a game like that. . .Wooyoung bit his lip in hesitation. Either a) someone's gonna get hurt, b) something bad is going to happen, or c) everything above. “I call being a referee!” he said. Chansung muttered a complaint from behind him. Apparently, he wasn't as flexible as the others...and well, he had a bad feeling about the fame as well. Minutes passed and. .

 

“Left hand on green.” Wooyoung announced. Jay tried to nod, but found it difficult since Junho's leg was over his head. So he reached out, trying to get his hand to the designated spot when – “Hyung!” Chansung exclaimed, feeling very violated. Jay had put his hands through his legs. “This is so wrong!” Junsu half whined and laughed. He had it easy, and wasn't crossing over anyone else.

 

“All right, right foot on red.” Wooyoung told Taecyeon. He gave a grunt as he stepped over Junho and Jay ( who were badly tangled up), to get his foot there. Unfortunately, his foot slipped and he did a small split, falling down at the same time. Junho let out a shout as everyone fell on top of him. When the little game of human dominoes was over, the only that could be heard was Wooyoung's laughter.

 

“Hyung, can you get your away from my face?” Chansung said, his voice muffled.

 

“Waeyo? You know you like the view~” Jay teased, daring to put it closer to the maknae's face.

 

 

“Who is it?” Ye Eun pestered for the fourth time. Kyungmi took out her phone and read the message;

 

Hey Kyungmi! I'm lonely Without U~!!!!

 

-Psycho (aka Jay oppa)

 

Ye Eun laughed as she got a peek at the message. Kyungmi sighed and punched in some words before sending her reply. She shook her head. “He and the others have too much free time on their hands these days,” she said. Ye Eun patted her back. “At least they'll be making a comeback soon? On June 13th right?” she said. Kyungmi nodded her head, confirming the date. “Let's just hope their busy enough to stop distracting me.” she said.

 

Awwwww!!! How could you say that?! You know you love me!!!
 

Kyungmi rolled her eyes as she sent her reply in. Ye Eun looked off into the distance. “Hmmm? Who are those girls? They're like, glaring at us.” she noted. Kyungmi followed her gaze, a frown beginning to stretch on her lips. “Probably some antis or something, just ignore them.” she quickly said. Ye Eun shrugged, letting the topic go. Suddenly, a honk of a car startled the two out of their thoughts.

 

“B-bwoh?!” Ye Eun exclaimed in surprise. Jay grinned from the convertible. Only Chansung and Taecyeon were with him. “Your early.” Kyungmi greeted, walking up to the car. Jay shrugged. “Junho and the others said I should go out and get some fresh air..So I dragged these two with me.” he said. Kyungmi glanced at Taecyeon. His hair was sorta distorted it seemed. She looked back at Jaebeom. “Um, oppa, can you drive instead?” she asked Taecyeon. He grinned, as if receiving a blessing and quickly kicked Jay out of the driver's seat. Ye Eun laughed. “Well I should go now,” she said. Kyungmi turned to her. “Are you sure? You don't wanna ride or hang out or something?” she offered. Ye Eun looked from her and to the others. She shook her head. “Nah, besides, I think your boyfriend wants some alone time with you,” she laughed, talking about Jaebeom. Kyungmi looked at him and rolled her eyes. “Sure, well see you tomorrow unnie!” she said, hugging her goodbye. Ye Eun hugged back and began to walk off to her ride. “You sit in the back with us two!” Jay exclaimed, making room for the girl. Kyungmi nodded her head and handed her bag to Taecyeon who put it in the passenger seat. Chansung sighed. “Why do I always get dragged into these things...?” he wondered to himself. The engine roared to life as they began to drive off.

 

“Turn!” Taecyeon warned, for he was going at a fast speed. Jay grinned and quickly whispered something into Kyungmi's ear. She smirked slightly and as they approached the turn -

 

“WHEEEE!!!!”

 

Of course, it was the leader who screamed that as him and Kyungmi slammed to the right, squishing the giant maknae. He groaned whilst Taecyeon laughed. Man, was he glad he wasn't sitting there anymore!
 

I'm hungry~” Kyungmi mused. Taecyeon squinted his eyes, trying to get a better vision of the stores up ahead. “There's a fast food place nearby, you guys wanna stop over there?” he asked. The trio exchanged glances before nodding their heads. “Let's go~!” Jay sang.

 

So as they said their orders, Jaebeom squeezed in front of Taecyeon to say his. “And what may I get you...err..sweety?” the cashier asked. She wasn't sure what Jay was because of his disguise – which was a little boy. Kyungmi giggled from behind. It had been the fourth time today she had laughed at all since the funeral. And it was all thanks to Jay.

 

May I have a burger, slushy, fries, and your number?” he asked. Chansung and Taecyeon mentally slapped themselves. Who else would be the one to try that line with a cashier? The two thought.

She smiled at him as she punched in his order. She took out a piece of paper and began to scribble something on it.

 

I'm kinda out of that number, but I hope my husband's number will satisfy you enough.” she said, handing him the paper. Jay laughed nervously. “Hahaha....yeahhh...please don't tell him about this.” he pleaded.